Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Enan in my quad hurts!

I injected test enan in my right quad and the injecting process didn't really hur that much but the next couple of day, i had a lil limp because it was hurting so bad. First time I had ever inject there. I injected 250ml, (1ml). I am also injecting prop and it doesn't hurt anywhere I go. Should I just leave the enan for my glutes?

Just out of curosity. I also worked my legs that same day I injected in them. Do you think that would have anything to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    I injected test enan in my right quad and the injecting process didn't really hur that much but the next couple of day, i had a lil limp because it was hurting so bad.

Just out of curosity. I also worked my legs that same day I injected in them. Do you think that would have anything to do with it?
    What brand of test-e is it? I am a fan of ICN's and they are absolutely painless.

As for working the muscle the same day, i doubt that has anything to do with it... I find it to be quite the oposite. I am doing tren ED and make it a point to work out the muscle I inject in. Figure it's going to be sore from the workout anyways, so what the heck

Red

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    What brand of test-e is it? I am a fan of ICN's and they are absolutely painless.

As for working the muscle the same day, i doubt that has anything to do with it... I find it to be quite the oposite. I am doing tren ED and make it a point to work out the muscle I inject in. Figure it's going to be sore from the workout anyways, so what the heck

Red
    I agree totally with Red on ICN 's brand.....No pain.

It is from a generic lab called EuroPharm

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    tough it out bro, you'll get used to it.

For shizzle dizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    It is from a generic lab called EuroPharm
    Never heard of that brand bro, but if it stings then the BA content may be a little high. Many underground labs keep the BA content high in their products to insure product sterility.

I have to agree with Dizzle here... you'll get used to it anyways.

Red

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    tough it out bro, you'll get used to it.
    qv does that to me when i inject in the quad..i use to limp for days..but after a while your body will get use to that dose..now i usually shoot 2ccs per quad in the same day and walk perfectly..

Methuselah is offline Member
    Anything hurts in my quad. Can I actually get used to it?

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah
    Anything hurts in my quad. Can I actually get used to it?
    i have shot several different brands in my quads..any one i have on hand doesnt bother me anymore..your body does get use to it after a while

shim jahng is offline Junior Member
    i shot 1 ml RT enan in my right quad for first time, injectin went great, i had a limp for about 4 days. felt like the charlie horse from hell. second shot in left quad (by now im scared shitless since the first one so bad) not much pain at all. I could still feel it in my right quad though when i stretched for 2 weeks. There right it does get better though. Next time im gonna heat the oil a little.

Shim

I think it is just the BA content of the enan. I injected in my glute last night and now I can barly sit down. The quad pain went away though. I injected prop into my quad this morning and I can't even feel that I did. So it has to be the BA content.

Thread Information