roaringloudly is offline New Member

My novice cyycle

I am 20 yrs old and im on my first cycle
    500mg per week of Test Etanate
    and 200 mg of Deca should I be doing higher dosages
    or lower dosages I have been getting a lot of mixed
    answers

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro at 20 years old a lot of boys here are going to tell you to hold off because you are in prime time to make really great natural gains.....on a side note if you are already set on it, id just go with test at 500mg/wk. why risk deca dick and progesterone gyno....with test you should really use adex and have nolva on hand for gyno symptoms and treatment and dont forget Clomid PCT.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro at 20 years old a lot of boys here are going to tell you to hold off because you are in prime time to make really great natural gains.....on a side note if you are already set on it, id just go with test at 500mg/wk. why risk deca dick and progesterone gyno....with test you should really use adex and have nolva on hand for gyno symptoms and treatment and dont forget Clomid PCT.

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    post whore

ok honestly if you are going to do the cycle you are going to do the cycle regardless of age, so I would bump up the deca to 400mg/week. Ldex during cycle .25-.5mg eod and clomid PCT.

Thread Information