Thread: Clomid Therapy

HardRage is offline New Member

Clomid Therapy

For clomid therapy I have read to do 300mg 1st day, 100mg/day next ten days, then 50 mg/day for the next 10 days. Thats about 36 tabs.

I only have 30 tabs(50mg each).... Can I run an effective therapy with 30 tabs?

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Depends on what your cycle looks like and how bad you shut your hpta down. That method of PCT is not the only way to go about it. It's just a basic "rule of thumb" for simple short (8-12wk) cycles. More advanced cycle may require a more advanced form of PCT.

It also depends on how your body responds to your PCT everyones different.

In short 30 tabs for an easy cycle should be fine.

xxxl83

xxxl83

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HardRage
    For clomid therapy I have read to do 300mg 1st day, 100mg/day next ten days, then 50 mg/day for the next 10 days. Thats about 36 tabs.

I only have 30 tabs(50mg each).... Can I run an effective therapy with 30 tabs?
    The old way used to be
    day 1-10 100mg ed
    day 20-30 50mg ed

I personally like to use the 300mg on day one and I think if at all possible its necessary. However if you absolutely can not get any more do it like this.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I like running the Clomid 300/100/50 and Nolva 20mg ED for mild cycles...... The nolva will help in recovering HPTA funtions by keeping estrogen from rebounding durring PCT.

But like xxxl83 said it's depended upon how your body reacts, how hard you're shut down, and what was ran durring the cycle what you need to use for PCT.

Thread Information