Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I can tell you that those labels look NOTHING like the RT gear I had in the past...maybe they changed, maybe not...but just thought I'd add that.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzaox
    I get blood tested every 3 months and the tests are for FREE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS is there any reason why your doc ordered a TOTAL TESTOSTERONE reading? There has to be one.
    I went to the doc, and told him I was juicing. I told him I thought it might be fake, and I wanted to get my testo level checked. T. Testosterone just happened to be the test he ordered. I don't know why he didn't oreder F. Testo..... I'm not a Dr.

Maybe it is cheaper. He labeled it as something else and charged it to my insurance

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I can tell you that those labels look NOTHING like the RT gear I had in the past...maybe they changed, maybe not...but just thought I'd add that.
    I have heard they changed recently. My old ones lookied nothign like that, either. I'll start a thread in STEROID PICTURES, too.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    blue plastic flip top. the metal around teh stopper did not spin. I knwo that I can't say for sure if my shit was fafe b/c I threw it away. I really don't care b/c I'm not juicing anymore. I'm concerned for all of those other people out there about to start a cycle. Here are the pics. A little fuzzy, but gets teh job done...

The Winny I bought from the same source a few months ago had different labels... dark blue, I think.

Why did you throw the bottles away? You said that your source probobly didnt know that they were fake, if they were fake. You probobly could of got your money back. That would of been the first thing that I would of thought to do.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    this sucks i thought rt was good.. i guess im gonna have to choose something else

Quote Originally Posted by blazenbell
    this sucks i thought rt was good.. i guess im gonna have to choose something else
    don't jump to conclusions. Not everyone is having problems with their RT gear.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Why did you throw the bottles away? You said that your source probobly didnt know that they were fake, if they were fake. You probobly could of got your money back. That would of been the first thing that I would of thought to do.
    Threw it away to make my ex-girlfriend happy. Didn't dawn on me that it might be fake until after it was gone... and I can't PROVE it wes fake. I have no lab test. Shit, the lab test would cost mroe than the gear did!

Black market = buyer beware. It's not my sources responsibility to make it right... especially since he know I'm not going to order anything else.

WoodChuck is offline Banned

rt sucks balls

i've been trying to tell you guys for months now that i blew about 300 dollars on RT gear that was fake and so painful it felt like you were injecting gasoline straight into your muscles. i wish i could find out the assholes who are behind this conspiracy...

woody

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    What is the Lot # and exp date? I have those same labels. Who else has RT with those labels?

Jdog55

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    What is the Lot # and exp date? I have those same labels. Who else has RT with those labels?

Jdog55

[email protected]
    exp in Feb 05, if I remember correctly. I don't know the lot # b/c I don't have the vial anymore. Unfortunately, I can't make it out from the picture.

So you threw your gear away, went to the doc which ordered a non standard test for checking hormone levels in the blood making a big scandal.....

I think there is something fake here and its not the GEAR!!!

I paid $275 to get my t250 rush tested this morning I should have it back within an hour or so....
    Your real name if Fox Mulder, and you work for the FBI, right?

You suck bro.... Why won't you tell the truth??? This story you are telling is so fucking full of shit. No, I don't work for the FBI....I work for the people. The ones that get scammed by shitbags like you.
    Did you forget to take your meds, again?

What incentive do I have to make this up? Why are YOU gettting so pissed? Do you sell RT gear, or something?

I took RT Test Enanth, and it didn't do anythign for me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Last edited by 100571; 11-02-2003 at 11:51 AM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok fellas...I got those tests back...the gear is not fake...just a bit underdosed. I tried to buy the results with all the peaks, but the shit costed $200 more...

Now if I could get my scanner re-installed I can maybe post this
    What was your lot and expiriation #

Reading that one guy had his tested and was only a little bit underdosed is a relief to me... just have to shoot a little bit more to offset...

Yeah I do have business interests with RT gear....so fucking what??? This is why I know the shit is real. You said you gained 10lbs off this stuff....so there you fucking go....what the fuck you want a freeking miracle??
    I got a April 2005 expiration and put one bottle in the fridge... the test in it or something solidified up on the bottom... now to get it suspended again I had to warm it up and shake good... I am thinking placebo effect can go both ways... if you think its good you gain up a storm... if you think its fake you dont eat so much and dont gain anything...

Otherwise compariing the color and look, etc... the RT looks exactly like some Shanghai test that I know is good and believed to be somewhat overdosed.

This is getting freakin ridiculous. All the freakin people with business interest in RT saying how good it is. Would you expect them to say anything else? Anyone that complains about RT gets yelled at by people with business interest with them, something is wrong. RT has business interest with a lot of people it seems. The only thread i've seen about RT on any other board before it spread to anabolex and made business dealings with some of them was a bad comment.
    I don't see anyone saying how thier denkall or ICN isn't doing anything and getting yelled at. If the people that were making comments on it's it not doing anything had other agendas don't you think they would be trying to promote something else? If something is going wrong with a product don't try to cover it up just because you have business dealings.

Jdog55

[email protected]

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    Best thread ever And if you gained 10 pounds of this stuff and it was fake you were still making good gains on your own YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN TAKING ANY GEAR ANYWAY! Jus bein a smartass dont mind me

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    So you threw your gear away, went to the doc which ordered a non standard test for checking hormone levels in the blood making a big scandal.....

I think there is something fake here and its not the GEAR!!!

I paid $275 to get my t250 rush tested this morning I should have it back within an hour or so....

Listen bro, standardized testing is specific to the doctor or lab that does the test.
    I have T. Test checked on my bio-chem so don't start pointing fingers at this guy because your source of income is being questioned.

This thread is getting out of hand. If you got lab tests, post'em; if not, stop bickering with each other over speculation.

katton is offline New Member
    It doesn't take long for an underground lab to produce a fake batch get spotted and resurface as a new lab just by changing thier labels.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Please provide proof of this before you make some crazy accusation that it is some sort of comspiracy. I love RT gear, it painless for me, great gains and never had any problems with it.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodChuck
    i've been trying to tell you guys for months now that i blew about 300 dollars on RT gear that was fake and so painful it felt like you were injecting gasoline straight into your muscles. i wish i could find out the assholes who are behind this conspiracy...

woody

I wont be buying anymore RT until i see a test from someone not being paid by RT. As i said before i'll contribute some $.

Jdog55

[email protected]

Just a question. Who all here is still going to order RT in future cycles? I have about a grand worth or thier Test400 and EQ 400 and i'm feeling like i want to just throw it away and order something else.

Jdog55

[email protected]

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Man...if your throwin' your shit away...I want it!! I'm on a Test and Deca cycle with RT right now...I'm going into week 5 and I'm up 15lbs....its my best cycle yet...I have done QV,Denkall,Oragon,Brovel,and now RT...its working GREAT...I have no ties with RT at all...I got a good price on there gear and my source has been the most awesome guy that I have ever had...If he is in a good mood he will send ya a little something extra or he will knock a few bucks off your total...Now my RT that I got about 1 month ago looks nothing like the one above and doesnt have an EXP. Date...but I know its real...my girl will tell you that!!!

I'm not going to throw it away or send it anywhere. I want to like RT but this thread has me paranoid. I will however pay for a lab test if someone else wants to send thiers to get tested. $100 is nothing. It will have to be someone reputable though.

Jdog55

[email protected]

BDTR is offline Retired
    You're going to throw it away over someone who threw his gear away cus of his girlfriend? Dont be ridiculous. I plan on using RT in the future.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    bdtr, Me 2 actually. Lets all chill out on the pandamonium going on about this. Yes it seems to be a worry but like pointed out the guy did gain 10lbs and it was enanthate which takes 4 or 5 weeks to kick in anyways. This has turned into a game of telephone and I am certain the right people have seen this to be able to work on it. I am not worried about it, I was the other night, but I am not really at all now. I don't think this thread could go anywhere else positive anyway.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    I just have to jump in and say that I have gained 20lbs on an RT cycle that includes their TE, EQ, and winny. I have no business interests with them whatsoever, and my labels are the identical ones in the picture. This is whole thread is exactly how rumors start. Jdog I wouldn't worry about your gear.

Ambulance is offline Member
    I haven't gained anything on RT prop and I'm 2 weeks into it, not worried though. This stuff takes time.

PS. Mine are the bottles with the Tribal designs

BDTR is offline Retired
    Please everyone, refrain from saying RT is junk and fake. This is how rumors get started, simple as that. UG labs rely on word of mouth advertisement from boards to survive, when someone slanders them online it does a great deal of damage to their buisness. If someone would go ahead and get it tested and post it then i'd believe it, until then these are just slanderous rumors that really shouldn't be thrown around like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Please everyone, refrain from saying RT is junk and fake. This is how rumors get started, simple as that. UG labs rely on word of mouth advertisement from boards to survive, when someone slanders them online it does a great deal of damage to their buisness. If someone would go ahead and get it tested and post it then i'd believe it, until then these are just slanderous rumors that really shouldn't be thrown around like this.
    I dont know if I would believe total testosterone tests because I understand Enthathate only makes like 20 mg at most available per day, your body can dispose of tons of excess testosterone in matter of minutes or hours... in fact its a known fact that the body can take rapidly available testosterones like prop and dispose of 70% of it into urine with in a matter of an hour or so... I believe most of the testosterone he injected of enth is either still in the muscle at the injection site or has been metabolized. He might believe it was fake, maybe its better for his girlfriend to think it was fake, etc....
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-02-2003 at 07:41 PM.

Just a question. Who all here is still going to order RT in future cycles? I have about a grand worth or thier Test400 and EQ 400 and i'm feeling like i want to just throw it away and order something else.

Jdog55

[email protected]
    Throw it in the mail and send it to me... PM me for my address... I'll tell you if its good or not! Hehehe

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

lab results

Good morning boys and girls...

how is everyone doing in "lets bash the underground lab" class room today?!?

On a serious note. I understand skeptical people espeacially on underground labs...so I can see where some insight is sought.

On that note, i've been reading this thread for some time, and thought I would chime in and follow through with that suggestion about lab tests. So u wanna see lab results of that lot/batch...

well the person who said it was under-dosed was right...an entire 3mg/ml OH MY GOD....I think i will have to die...

LOL - Seriously boys and girls, i just hope this helps everyone to see how 1 bad rumor about anything can lead to tons of people suddenly coming out of the woodwork.

I've ordered from this lab for quite some time, I think it's quality. I periodically get there stuff tested for my piece of mind...and my source likes the fact that i randomly test his stuff. It keeps him aprised of the labs work, as well as the fact that i'm an outsider.

I hope this puts some of the discussion to rest about this lab.

K'Fit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blood test results...  Is my RT gear fake?-lab.jpg   Blood test results...  Is my RT gear fake?-lab1.jpg  
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 11-03-2003 at 10:25 AM.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Nice job K.....I reallly hope this ends this little episode. People get crazy over one freaking newbie member posting shit like that.......and anyone who is going to throw away RT gear, please send it to me.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Thank you!! Once again, i hope this puts everone to rest about this! Please think before you post slandering a reputable lab.

100571's concern was warranted. He posting asking for opinions on whether his gear was fake, he got those opinions. I even told him in a PM that I would be concerned based on those test levels, but also that it was possible that other variables could be responsible so jumping to conclusions was not needed.

His specific bottles would need to be tested in order to diffinitively nail down whther they were real from the lab, or ripped off labels from a scammer. So nobody needs to start bashing this guy for posting a concern.

I personally know one with the lab and would trust them in purchasing. If your have a trusted source, then worry should not be warranted.

Probably best if this thread was locked, we'll never get tests on 100571's bottles and lab results from RT are now available.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Leave it to the level headed vet to get things settled.....Hey Pheedno, see ya Sat. at the Sherman!

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    Leave it to the level headed vet to get things settled.....Hey Pheedno, see ya Sat. at the Sherman!

I'll call you on the day bro. Looks like several of AR's are going to be there.

It would help is RT had a face like Chem and LR. I'd like Partyboynyc to stop the prop now and have it tested. I'll send the cash to get it tested. 8 weeks and he doesn't feel a thing.

Jdog55

[email protected]

for them to have a face...

It would help is RT had a face like Chem and LR. I'd like Partyboynyc to stop the prop now and have it tested. I'll send the cash to get it tested. 8 weeks and he doesn't feel a thing.

Jdog55

[email protected]

DO u know how illegal what they are doing is? and u want them to have a public representative....if this person is not there lawyer, then that is asking for trouble....

chem on research kits is not doing anything illegal...all his goodies are legal...

please people lets think...and as far as partyboy stopping his cycle...shit u offered money for the first set of tests, and not that i'm bitter, but um where's my money?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by KunipshunFit
    DO u know how illegal what they are doing is? and u want them to have a public representative....if this person is not there lawyer, then that is asking for trouble....

chem on research kits is not doing anything illegal...all his goodies are legal...

please people lets think...and as far as partyboy stopping his cycle...shit u offered money for the first set of tests, and not that i'm bitter, but um where's my money?!?!?

Just wanted to quote myself...hehe, yes i'm bored at work...sue me

I don't see a date on yours. The pics are too small.

Jdog55

[email protected]

Its a thumbnail, click it for a full size.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information