Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    RT could have a face. They could have someone to represent them. Kinda like shin feinn represents the IRA and doesn't get in any trouble. If RT would contact me via e-mail. I'd relay any info they gave me.

Jdog55

[email protected]

BDTR is offline Retired
    Now you're asking for THEM to contact YOU? Bro, if you want to find out, send your gear in to be tested if you're not satisfied with the prior test results. No one is going to do this for you, its up to you.

I'm satisfied with the lab test results. RT is good. Every company can make a not so good batch. ICN just did it and they are a fully licensed lab.
    Jdog55

[email protected]

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Sinn Fien is a political group with no affiliation to the IRA*wink wink* they only represent catholics plotically and peacefully, wink wink again. Anyways ICN had a bad batch? what are the #'s? they available on here at all?

3507 1002 1007

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    This thread needs to be locked Or I'ma die laughing over here I guess you think Mr. RT Is gonna contact you himself I bet you still believe in the tooth fairy too

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO. This guy is searching for TOO MUCH INFO on all of us. He is asking for people he can send his gear to,
    He is asking for names in a not so round about way.
    He is asking for subtle details in certain operations.
    He makes my radar go up EVERYTIME I read one of his posts.
    Even in the other thread that has this link in it he asks some shadey questions.

Everyone keeps telling him to get his gear tested and he keeps asking WHO WHAT WHERE. Fuck that.

Calm down bermich. I ask so many questions because i'm trying to uncover something if it's there. I have 3 pms so far from people on this board that like me sorta think RT is a conspiracy to get a great rep and start selling bad stuff get 100% profit and go out of business rich people. WE'VE SEEN IT BEFORE! You guys may have a lot of trust in RT but i remeber spectro was good and then there were rumors about them going out and i bought a big load and they were all fake. Just sterile oil. There have been a few other UG and pharm labs that did it to. I might be over reacting but topic is over till i get the lab results.

Jdog55

[email protected]

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Myself and 5 other friends are all on RT gear, and the minimum gain has been 15lbs. If Rt is fake, I would love to know who made the RT gear that has worked for myself and my friends. And before you say it, no I have zero affiliation with RT. RT Gear just happened to be what was available at the time.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    Calm down bermich. I ask so many questions because i'm trying to uncover something if it's there. I have 3 pms so far from people on this board that like me sorta think RT is a conspiracy to get a great rep and start selling bad stuff get 100% profit and go out of business rich people. WE'VE SEEN IT BEFORE! You guys may have a lot of trust in RT but i remeber spectro was good and then there were rumors about them going out and i bought a big load and they were all fake. Just sterile oil. There have been a few other UG and pharm labs that did it to. I might be over reacting but topic is over till i get the lab results.

Jdog55

[email protected]

well as I said, im on my first cycle, of low dose, 30mg dbol wk 1-4, 25mg proviron eod, 10mg nolva ed, and + - 300mg RT test a week. I started at 174, and weighed myself today at the gym... 191. Im in my third week. My diet hasn't been perfect, and I have good genetics, but I doubt this is all from the dbol. as I said earlier I have the new label RT.

Ok, i'll post what got me finally thinking this from being on the fence about it. Kinfunshup(that guy with the lizard avatar) posted lab results and distinctly said these are the lab results of THAT lot# and exp date and when you read the thread closely 10057 said he threw his gear away and didn't remember the lot # and it is way way unable to be determined in the pics he posted.

Jdog55

[email protected]

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    Ok, i'll post what got me finally thinking this from being on the fence about it. Kinfunshup(that guy with the lizard avatar) posted lab results and distinctly said these are the lab results of THAT lot# and exp date and when you read the thread closely 10057 said he threw his gear away and didn't remember the lot # and it is way way unable to be determined in the pics he posted.

Jdog55

[email protected]
    bro, your worse than a nagging woman, either shoot the shit . which you obviously havent done. Have it lab tested since you think think its bunk. Or mail it to me or any other member on the board which im sure we would be more than happy to use, and give you honest results.

AGAIN LIKE SOMEONE PREVIOUISLY SAID THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT!

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    im sorry but the batch numbers have absolutely jack **** significance.........they mean nothing! my first four orders of RT which I know for a fact were legit either 1. didnt' have lot or batch numbers or 2. all had the same one's...........get over it.......these are not fda regulated products.......

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Just to let you guys know..my bro just told me today that he is up 9lbs. ...he started last Sat. He has the new batches....sounds like a good one to me!

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

My Advice

Ok Jdog55; I'm gonna keep this professional as possible...but i really really don't like having my **** questioned without proof. When I posted the lab results, I went through my bottles of RT goodies that I had. At the time I was running a cycle of the t250/400 and some EQ and winny. Luckily i was using more of the 400 than 250, so i had some to send to get tested. My provided my batch number and my expiration date. Now, to the best of my knowledge it has been said many many times that nobody will no COMPLETELY without a SHADOW of a doubt about his bottle because well it was trashed. However, RT is an UG Lab. So i took my deductive reasoning to say...hmmm what date is on my bottle; well i looked and WOW it was the same date as his. Well taking into account that RT is an UG Lab, i figure, **** i'll get it tested to ease everyone's mind; and my own. I did that based on this information quoted from 100752
    exp in Feb 05, if I remember correctly. I don't know the lot # b/c I don't have the vial anymore. Unfortunately, I can't make it out from the picture.

( i think that was his screen name; off the top of my head) and infact after re-reading this, he even stood up for RT saying that he did not think it was a bunk company, but was worried about his batch.

So to help ease his mind again i sent mine to be tested matching my info to his as much as possible for the test. I provided the test, and my results were posted. I also said I periodically get my gear tested, and trust me if my results came back drastically low, I would be the first to stand up and say something.

Honestly, I think that you are trying way to hard to uncover something. I understand where you are coming from, but i mean conspiracy theory may be played to much in your house. At any rate, my advice...if you think it's bunk, get it tested yourself, i got it tested for everyone's reassurance, and you still don't believe, well maybe if you spend the money this time...you'll believe it. Either that, or just stop using there product. There are obviously many satisfied users and well, we (the satisfied users) will continue to buy there product.

I thought this debate was dead after i provided those results that everyone was begging be done...obviously not. There is nothing else I can do at this point because well, i'm fresh outta gear to get tested, as my cycle finished about 2 weeks ago. (didn't help that i lost 5cc's of t250 to TESTING!!!!)

So with a very respectful bow, i say, put up or shut up. No offense, no flame. I'm just a bit "peeved" (hehe, did i say peeved) that I put up MY money to get this **** tested, and people are still causing an uproar.

I matched everything as best I could...if you dispute there lot and batch/expiration dates, well there is nothing i can do about that...i got it tested, i posted results...i lost 2 weeks on my cycle, and a bit of cash i could have used to take my fiance out to dinner with. So with that in mind...u can see why i'm a bit bothered.

All in all, i love there product, I'll be using again in the future and have nothing but positive things to say...well i take that back...one negative...
    the t400, ouch..better cut it with some t250...otherwise i hope you have a pain tolerance like bdtr.

but i mean what do u expect trying to double the strength of anything.

With that being said...I'm "spent"
    it's time to take a nap after my cardio session i just completed.

Good afternoon to all, and to all a pump filled night.

laters

K'Fit

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I thought jdog jumped on the rt band wagon. He posted earlier this mourning in a rt thread and he was being positive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information