Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    100571 is offline Associate Member

Question Blood test results... Is my RT gear fake?

I stopped taking RT Enanth after 5.5 weeks of 500 mg/week. The weekly dose was broken into two 250 mg shots every 3-4 days. I went to the doc to get my test levels checked 5 days after my last shot of 250 mg of test. Actually, I always drew a "heavy" CC, so I probably went a little over 250mg/shot. Anyway, I got my test results back and my testosterone level was 432.59.

What does that mean, exactly? My doc wrote a little note to the side that said that was "normal". Did he mean normal for the avg 25 yr old male... or avg for someone on 500mg test/week? I was thinking it would be closer to 800 (775 to be exact). So was I using bunk gear? I sort of hope it was fake. I only gained 10 lbs, never lost my temper, was tired a lot (from all the intense training). I think the 10 lbs could be natural... from eating A LOT more and training harder + more sleep. I started at 175 6'3". At that weight and height, it is plausible to add 10 lbs over a couple of months naturally, right?

Any opinions?

testo 432.59

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    I stopped taking RT Enanth after 5.5 weeks of 500 mg/week. The weekly dose was broken into two 250 mg shots every 3-4 days. I went to the doc to get my test levels checked 5 days after my last shot of 250 mg of test. Actually, I always drew a "heavy" CC, so I probably went a little over 250mg/shot. Anyway, I got my test results back and my testosterone level was 432.59.

What does that mean, exactly? My doc wrote a little note to the side that said that was "normal". Did he mean normal for the avg 25 yr old male... or avg for someone on 500mg test/week? I was thinking it would be closer to 800 (775 to be exact). So was I using bunk gear? I sort of hope it was fake. I only gained 10 lbs, never lost my temper, was tired a lot (from all the intense training). I think the 10 lbs could be natural... from eating A LOT more and training harder + more sleep. I started at 175 6'3". At that weight and height, it is plausible to add 10 lbs over a couple of months naturally, right?

Any opinions?

testo 432.59
    Is that T. testosterone or Free testosterone

T Test ranges 460-1080ng/dl

F. Test range is 47.0-244.0 pg/mL

Your level would be high if it was a F. Test reading. T. test, it would be low

hmm. I bet it's free test. that would make more sense, i guess. What would 432pg/ml be converted to T test? T test = "total" test??

If you have a formula, I'll do the math. If 432 f test = aprox 775 t test, then I have my answer.

pg/ml- picograms per milliliter
    ng/dl- nanograms per deciliter

1 picograms = 0.001 nanograms
    1 milliliter = 0.01 deciliter

But the proper converison probably won't be possible as you need Bioavailable Testosterone and Sex Hormone Binding Globulin to get a T. test

somedude247 is offline Member
    hard to say man.....did u tell your doctor u were on juice? That would answer your question whether or not your juice was good or not.....but 2 me, your gear sounds suspicious and could be fake....

just talked to teh doc. The test was for total testosterone . So my total test was 432.59! The nurse said the normal range is 241-827... so, I'm right in the middle. I was taking arimidex with the "test". Whould that lower my total test levels at all? It looks like my gear was fake. there is no way my testo levels shoudl fall in the normal range while on 500 mg/week. Looks liek there are fake Research Technology vials floating around, now!

I'm ready to call out a scammer.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Did your sex drive go up at all? When I'm on test, I can totally tell. I want to hump anything that has a pulse

Oh yeah, just because you didn't lose your temper, doesn't mean your gear was "fake". I actually was more relaxed on Test.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i can add this

been using rt prop for almost 8 weeks.nothing. no sex drive, gains, anything.all i have gained was the flu after every single shot.

not much of a sex drive increase. At first, I was a little more horny (probably b/c I knew I was supposed to be), but after a while it went back to normal... or slightly less than normal. Less than normal sex drive could be explained by training hard with no supplimental testo in my system... or from the slight depression I went throught with my ex-bitch. I think 432.59 is probably what my natural test level is b/c I am a hard gainer. It totaly makes sense for my test to be naturally on the low side. Basically, I think I was injecting sterile cotton seed oil for 5 weeks. Makes me feel better about the 10 lbs I did gain, though! I got taken for $100. That mother fucker... for all those people starting a RT cycle in November, you might want to check your gear.
    Last edited by 100571; 10-31-2003 at 11:30 AM.

Well, I would PM a MOD and see if they know your source or if you find out you were definitely scammed let a MOD know as well. Too bad you threw your gear in the woods. Since your not completing your cycle, It would of been great to get your gear checked.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Wow, looks like you may have saved yourself a lot of trouble by tossing the stuff early!

I know I've read one or two posts by guys who had their levels checked while on and they were something like 1400 or more, but I can't give you the link.
    Maybe someone who has more direct info will answer.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, I would PM a MOD and see if they know your source or if you find out you were definitely scammed let a MOD know as well. Too bad you threw your gear in the woods. Since your not completing your cycle, It would of been great to get your gear checked.
    Yeah, it would be worth sending it to a lab if it could potentially save others from getting burnt. I'm digging around right now for more info about this bunk gear. I don't think my source knew it was fake. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt... after all, he hooked me up with REAL winny before (at least I think it was real). Perhaps RT turned bad. Just thinking out loud. That is NOT an allegation.

I think I took a picture of the vials... I'll check the digi-cam tonight and see if they are still on there. Probably not, but worth a look.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    been using rt prop for almost 8 weeks.nothing. no sex drive, gains, anything.all i have gained was the flu after every single shot.
    If you're getting the flu after your shot, it's legit prop. I got the flu the first 10 days of my cycle using SL test prop. And that was lab tested. Flu usually comes from the quick change in hormone levels. I usually get the chills all day long and then get night sweats when I sleep.

hybrid is offline Member
    Was your source someone you knew, or was it a referred source? Sucks man.

that was my thinking

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    If you're getting the flu after your shot, it's legit prop. I got the flu the first 10 days of my cycle using SL test prop. And that was lab tested. Flu usually comes from the quick change in hormone levels. I usually get the chills all day long and then get night sweats when I sleep.

i thougth the same thing you're saying, but i'm honestly dumbfounded by this myself.it makes no sense to me??from now on no more UG labs for me.i have not had one yet that didn't give me abcesses, sickness, or something negative.actually i can't say that, SUPRA was the best UG i ever used, but alas they are gone

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    hmm wondering if I should follow through with my order of SL and Rt products. 8 Weeks and no gains partyboy sounds fishy to me.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Bump!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    Was your source someone you knew, or was it a referred source? Sucks man.
    it was a referred source here on AR.com

I have ordered from him once before and I think I got a good product, like I said before. I have gotten a few PMs since this thread started from people having similar experiences. Maybe RTs great reputation was a little too inflated.

Also, there are concerns from people who used a different source from me... sooo, the bad gear is coming from higher in the food chain, at least (if not from RT).

I PMed a few Mods, but haven't heard anything back, yet. I guess I'm still a gear virgin after all!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm......sounds like it is time to send some stuff off to the lab. I am not a source of RT, but I do have good ties to the lab. This thread is disturbing to say the least. Before everyone gets all paranoid thinking that their gear is fake, I'd say let's get some lab results. I will be making some calls and post any info I find out. For the record, I have gained about 28lbs so far and am in my 13th week of an RT only cycle......

Right on. I dont' want to jump to conclusions. RT has a good reputation. I'm sure that MY GEAR was fake, though. There is no explination, in my mind, for my test levels being so low while on 500 mg of test per week. Hopefully, the masses will get to the bottom of where the bad stuff is coming from. I'm not planning on doing another cycle, so I can chalk this whole thing up as a cheap loss. There are other people here that are not so laid back, and I'm sure they want answers.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Majorpecs said it right when he said this thread is disturbing.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    Right on. I dont' want to jump to conclusions. RT has a good reputation. I'm sure that MY GEAR was fake, though. There is no explination, in my mind, for my test levels being so low while on 500 mg of test per week. Hopefully, the masses will get to the bottom of where the bad stuff is coming from. I'm not planning on doing another cycle, so I can chalk this whole thing up as a cheap loss. There are other people here that are not so laid back, and I'm sure they want answers.
    Gear definitely sounds suspect. I am on RT test enan, eq, and now I am adding in their winny. The test definitely made me want to hump concrete, and a little agitation, but great results. That sucks man, hope everything works out.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Sounds like you got screwed. Sorry

(partyboy, they are still around btw)

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    What did the vials look like? Did they come with plastic caps or a metal pop lid? Does the silver top turn or is it on the vial tight? What color was the oil?

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Have you bottle tested. RT was hyped up so much when it first came out that i bet it's just taken a while and fakers of the labels have finally came out.

Jdog55

[email protected]

Bump

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Did your sex drive go up at all? When I'm on test, I can totally tell. I want to hump anything that has a pulse
    Same for me, bro

then maybe i heard a rumor but it seemed very reliable

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Sounds like you got screwed. Sorry

(partyboy, they are still around btw)

i heard all their shit is falling out of it's suspension.as a matter of facvt i have two bottles of spratest250 and it is a clumpy ass mess.so they are shoit to hell.details would be awesome BB

The only lab test we've seen on RT has been from someone who arguably has connections with RT. I want to see a lab test from PBYjason or btdr or someone. I'll even contribute some cash to help pay for it.

Jdog55

[email protected]

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I can also add, I dont know if its just me or if this is a common effect but I almost feel downright "high" after eating lots of food and sugar, this is an effect that I never got at all before going on steroids ... lately I been getting this "high" feeling more then ever on the cycle... like tonight, went to halloween party, didnt drink a thing, smoked no pot but I felt as high after a good meal and piece of cake as if I drank 3 or 4 beers and smoked a joint.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    Is it possible the RT is underdosed lately... I am holding some for my next cycle and I dont know if its real or not... looks awefully damn clear for oil... looks real in the packaging but then my source might have been as fooled as anyone else too since the SL I got from him is on the strong side and the drols were definately real. Isnt there a way to find out like put the stuff in the fridge and the test will solidify within the oil?

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I trust my RT source all the way! I dont think my shit is fake Great customer serves that's all I going to say.
    I am holding off on my next cycle for a little while longer. I hope we get this cleared up

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    I have a feeling this is gonna get dirty a few months from now all your gonna see is "is my RT gear real or fake"

Do you guys think RT is making fake gear now or some scammer is making fake labels? I have a crapload of RT stockpiled because of the good rep they had and i'm worried.

Jdog55

[email protected]

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I made a big order for some friends about 3 1/2 weeks ago. The winstrol is real for sure and they are already seeing gains off their test and deca cycles.

Ambulance is offline Member
    My RT prop is very clear, but this shxt better be real for hurting so fxckin bad.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    What did the vials look like? Did they come with plastic caps or a metal pop lid? Does the silver top turn or is it on the vial tight? What color was the oil?
    blue plastic flip top. the metal around teh stopper did not spin. I knwo that I can't say for sure if my shit was fafe b/c I threw it away. I really don't care b/c I'm not juicing anymore. I'm concerned for all of those other people out there about to start a cycle. Here are the pics. A little fuzzy, but gets teh job done...

The Winny I bought from the same source a few months ago had different labels... dark blue, I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blood test results...  Is my RT gear fake?-front.jpg   Blood test results...  Is my RT gear fake?-back.jpg  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information