kozjz is offline Banned

questions on my 1st cycle...please comment

sup guys...ok ive finally made my mind up on what im gonna be using but im not sure about what test i should use..here goes

3-12 nolvadex -D 1pill/day {20mg/ed}
    1-6 dianabol 3(100mg amps)/week {300mg/w}
    1-10 deca -durabolin 2(200mg viles)/week {400mg/w}
    10-12 hgc 5000iu
    12-15 clomid 100mg/day

the question is...should i add A or B
    A: 2-10 testosterone heptylate theramex 500mg/week

B: 2-10 testosterone heptylate theramex 250mg/week
    2-10 testosterone enanthate 250mg/week

i realy wanna be sure b4 i do anything..please comment and if possible explain why u chose what u chose..thanx so much guys...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Why would you not run test at week 1? And plus extend it beyond the deca .

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    for a first cycle Keep it simple, no need to overload your body with 3 or 4 different compounds. Assuming diet and training is in order you will see good results anyway. I say 500mg/wk Test Enanthate . Keep nolva and Clomid.

kozjz is offline Banned
    i dont thing its a good idea for the test and the dbol to kick in at the same time...anyway..guys more advice please comment...i need as many as i can possibly get so i can decide on what to do..thanx for the time

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    um...most are going to say Test E 500mg/ wk

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    test e, 500mg/week for 12 weeks. thats it, plain as day, maybe with d-bol.

kozjz is offline Banned
    u guys make a lot of sense the first cycle should be small...but im 6'2 234 not realy going after a basen i already have one i believe..or does it not matter? would test by its self realy pound on some muscle? im looking for 10-15lbs of quality weight..ive made up my mind and i will do the obove mentioned in my first post..but like i said im only in need of some advice on wich test to use..let me refrase..along with the cycle i posted, should i do (2-10)500mg/w of test h.t., (2-10)500mg/w of test en., or (2-10)250mg test h.t + 250mg test en/week?

toolman is offline Banned
    You should run Nolva straight through the clomid pct. You show you are ending it early. Clomid is synthetic estrogen and you want anti-e's running through you while you are on it, unless you want a bra.

mass junkie is offline banned
    If you want my opinion...Why not just run the Test Enathate by itself....bump it up to 500mg and just run it for 10 weeks 2 shots a week 1 on Mon and again on thurs.Have your nolva on hand and your clomid for pct obviously...you have plenty of time bro.......This what im gonna be doing for my 1st cycle.....I dont know about you but I wanna know how my body is gonna react to the test by itself.........and then for my second cycle Ill stack it with something else. just my .02

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro like the others said run a test only for your first. To answer your question will the test put on muscle. If you have diet, training, a rest in order then I see no reason why test wouldn't put on muscle.

1 - 10 Enan 500mg
    1 - PCT Nolva 10mg ED
    2 weeks after last injection start PCT:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Now if you want to get a jump on the cycle add D-Bol at 25mg ED from weeks 1 - 4

kozjz is offline Banned
    ThuMud, sure came clear to me now! Thats a good way to answer my question. I kinda felt like there was'nt going to be another cycle but like Mass J. said, I do have lots of time..... By the way, in steroid profiles, in the main page of this site, Clomiphene Citrate is also defined as an anti-estrogen. Why should Nolv be ran through it?

kozjz is offline Banned
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugpr...php?steroid=12 <~~~ "Paradoxically, although Clomid is a synthetic estrogen it also works as an anti-estrogen. The reason is that Clomid has only a very low estrogenic effect and thus the stronger estrogens which, for example, form during the aromatization of steroids , are blocked at the receptors."

clomid is an anti-e however it is very weak for this purpose, so you would want to run nolva and clomid together.

As FrkyBgStok said clomid is weak as a anti-e. Run Nolva durring the cycle to use as a anti-e and aslo to keep your lipid profile stable. Running both Clomid/Nolva durring PCT is a very good idea and I run my PCT with these two. The nolva durring PCT will keep estrogen from rebounding.... that estrogen increase will make recovering HPTA harder............

kozjz is offline Banned
    ok..good idea..just to be on the safe side..ill do just that. thanks guys

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I followed this same type of advice for my first cycle and it worked out great. You should have no problem meeting your goal. It is strange doing your first injections with a long acting test and having to wait a few weeks before it really kicks in (but you also keep gaining a couple weeks past your last shot) but it is nice to know that if you get side effects you know exactly where they are coming from which will help you map out future cycles. I get sensitive nipples just looking at test but I run as little at 10mg of nolva per day and take .25mg of liquidex and everything is fine. Good Luck.

kozjz is offline Banned
    the last question...should i use test theramex or test enanthate ? heres what i read about test theramex... "The gains usu-ally consist of solid muscle since the water retention that occurs during intake is usually lower than with enantathe and cypionate "(AR steroid profiles). also, "When looking at the gain rates of bodybuilders who use Tes-tosterone Heptylate Theramex this steroid, milligram for milligram, seems to have a stronger effect than enanthate, cypionate, and pro-pionate." so im still on this last question..test e. or test h. t.?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kozjz
    the last question...should i use test theramex or test enanthate? heres what i read about test theramex... "The gains usu-ally consist of solid muscle since the water retention that occurs during intake is usually lower than with enantathe and cypionate"(AR steroid profiles). also, "When looking at the gain rates of bodybuilders who use Tes-tosterone Heptylate Theramex this steroid, milligram for milligram, seems to have a stronger effect than enanthate, cypionate, and pro-pionate." so im still on this last question..test e. or test h. t.?
    Test-E all the way bro

kozjz is offline Banned
    guys thanx for all the advice provided...now im ready to go to the pharmacy..planning to start on november 15th...only prob now is injecting it on my self..i hate needles..this is gonna hurt.."no pain no gain" so w/e ill bang my head on the wall acouple times b4 i try the needle..lets just hope i dont fall on my ass...if anyone else has anything they would like to add, please do...i would still like 2hear what more people have to say about wich test to use and why..ok fellaz thanx again

bro, the last thing i can tell ya is needles don't hurt. trust me, after you inject yourself the first time you will wonder what the big deal was. It is very simple.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Listen to Mud........if you can't get test e,cyp is very similiar.21g to pull,and 23g or 25g to shoot,painless.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have used test cyp which is very simiular to test e. The first time I injected was this summer. I was not too happy about reaching around and trying to stick myself in the rear. I heard all the horror stories about quad injections but I liked the idea of a very straight forward injection where you can see everything and hold the needle very still. I can say that I like quad injections, I used a 25g 1" needle and I have never had a problem. if you sit the needle on the skin even the slightest pressure will pierce it and once it is in its like butter. Just go slow so you can feel if you are getting close to a nerve or going through a vein. I have gone through a few veins where you feel a little something but once you are to the other side you are good to go. I did end up with the needle sitting in the vein on my 4th shot. Very important to aspirate . I just pulled the needle out switched needles, pushed out some of the blood out, picked a new spot and was done. Make sure you follow all the correct procedures and you will actually look forward to them. Test Cyp never really hurts, rub the test in after for a minute or so and do some stretches like bending at the knees a few times. I only feel the oil in there right after for a bit. I have worked out legs many times the day after a quad injection. Good luck!

kozjz is offline Banned
    no i have no prob getting anything, i just read a lot about all the different types of test's and most sources say that test heptylate theramex gives better gains then all the other test's except for suspension wich is the strongest but i wouldnt touch that ive heard about to many bald stories in the gym with that...basically i dont wanna use advice from sources but from real people like u guys and by people who have tried both substances...i have about 15days to actually know wich test im gonna use..i also heard that test h.t. has less side effects then all other test by one point and when off it less muscle is lost when compared to other test's ..so u c why this is of importance 2me, knowing what u guys think is realy the way to go b4 i start makin moves so thanx again..

15days to go...

Bro I've never ran or know anyone who has ran test heptylate theramex so I can't tell you if it's good or not. Hopefully someone that has will post on this but I have ran both cyp and enan and had great results from both.

nusiot is offline Junior Member
    Kozjz, im running my 1st cycle next week and iv got the same feedback as what ur getting, Keep it Simple`

Im running;

Week 1-4: Test Prop 200mg [EOD]
    Week 1-10 Test Cyp 500mg [Bi-Weekly]
    Start Nolvadex ONLY when Symptoms start, till end.
    Clomid 300/100/50mg 2 Weeks AFTER my last injection, with Nolvadex 25mg ED.

See now thats very simple and effective, and when i eat Double what im eating now and alot of fukn sleep and training its a recipe for success.....

kozjz is offline Banned
    TMM, yea bro i hope someone comes through with his experiances if not enan is up top..
    15days left to cycle

kozjz is offline Banned
    hey guys..check this out..now im realy confused...on AR steroid affectiveness..http://www.anabolicreview.com/effect.php

now wtf...seams like clomid is more effective as an anti-est then nolvadex ...or could AR just not have a clue on wtf they r talkin about? have a look guys tell me what u think

Bro a lot of that information is outdated.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nusiot
    Kozjz, im running my 1st cycle next week and iv got the same feedback as what ur getting, Keep it Simple`

Im running;

Week 1-4: Test Prop 200mg [EOD]
    Week 1-10 Test Cyp 500mg [Bi-Weekly]
    Start Nolvadex ONLY when Symptoms start, till end.
    Clomid 300/100/50mg 2 Weeks AFTER my last injection, with Nolvadex 25mg ED.

See now thats very simple and effective, and when i eat Double what im eating now and alot of fukn sleep and training its a recipe for success.....

nusiot, it all looks good except for nolva Only when symptoms start. You should run Nolva every day from day one through pct. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Unlike some think on here...it does NOT hamper gains, unless you consider estrogen related water bloat a gain.

Thread Information