RC_0891 is offline Junior Member

My gyno treatment progress

Ok I have been noticing a lot of gyno questions the last week or two, so I will be somewhat of a guinnea pig. Here is my situation, and my treatment. Got what I believe to be gyno from a deca cycle. After completing the cycle I took no anti e's because I was beyond a newb. During the late weeks of the cycle I would have nipple sensitivity on and off, most noticeably when something hit them ie water in the shower. To make matters worse I came down with mono shortly after the cycle was over ( easy to do in a largish college town, trust me) and stayed sick (off and on) until ohhhh late august. My sickness began in very early march. at that point I had not noticed any added fat in my chest, glandular or otherwise. However over the months I was sick I gained about 10-15 lbs of fat. I was not sick enough to kill my apetite, but was sick enough to prohibit exercise A month ago I decided that yeah I was fat, but I had developed a teeeeny stretch mark on my chest. Uh oh. Now, I am 6 foot, 205(in shape) and at that point was 218. My chest is naturally large, and almost always has a layer of fat on it... not a huge layer but I DO have natural fat deposits there. So I decided to examine.... and I felt what I thought may be a small amount of gyno. I had been planning on starting a cycle After I got back into decent shape, but I decided to hold off and start gyno treatment.

Treatment: 80 mgs nolva for 1-2 weeks, until my bromo gets in
    nolva 40 mgs and bromo 5 mgs a day for 4 weeks after that.

Right now I am on my 5th day of 80 mgs nolva.

Results thus far: Allready it feels as if the lump in my right pec has lessened, and decreased in solidity. The lump under my left nip has "broken up" a bit, and also has decreased in solidity.

Encouraging. I am also doing lots of cardio and weight training to aid in some fat burning.

I will keep everyone updated! Thoughts welcome. Peace bros

RC

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    Ok I have been noticing a lot of gyno questions the last week or two, so I will be somewhat of a guinnea pig. Here is my situation, and my treatment. Got what I believe to be gyno from a deca cycle.

I will keep everyone updated! Thoughts welcome. Peace bros RC
    Yes, please post an update. Many of us would like to know how you are doing - and what worked...

Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    Yes, please post an update. Many of us would like to know how you are doing - and what worked...
    Yes I will. Holy shit on me, I just saw those gyno pics on another thread, oh man I was worrying about my boobies. Anyways, more updates to come. so far so good.

RC

Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    Yes I will. Holy shit on me, I just saw those gyno pics on another thread, oh man I was worrying about my boobies. Anyways, more updates to come. so far so good.

RC
    Yeah, some of those are pretty bad. Let's all hope that none of us get that way - ever. Let's continue to share info...

Shud is offline Associate Member
    very interesting post man.....im in much the same boat getting gyno from deca aswell.....
    please update....post pics if u can to c reduction aswell.....
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Shud
    very interesting post man.....im in much the same boat getting gyno from deca aswell.....
    please update....post pics if u can to c reduction aswell.....
    good luck
    Shud,

What did you use (and not use) to get gyno?

i did.....
    sust 250 @ 500mg per week 9 weeks
    deca 50 @ 400mg per week 9 weeks
    illium stanabolic (stanazol/whinny) @ 50 mg ed weeks 8- 12
    and no i didnt use any anti-e's
    i got some hcg off a doctor and he told me to take 1 ml per week for three weeks which i did from 13 -16......
    this was about a year ago.......im planing my next cycle with both nolva and clomid therapy....
    oh and i know how stupid i am for not taking it the first time...please dont remind me.....i couldnt get my hands on either at the time in australia

MK2
    MK2 is offline New Member

Deca Gyno?

Hey guys I am getting ready to do my first cycle which I planned on being a deca -winny stack followed by clomid pct. I didnt plan on doing anymore than 300mg deca per week for 8 weeks. Well I may go 400 for 2 or 3 weeks. Is gyno a cocern for me? I am pretty small 5'7" 160lbs. I am in pretty good shape not flabby or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MK2
    Hey guys I am getting ready to do my first cycle which I planned on being a deca-winny stack followed by clomid pct. I didnt plan on doing anymore than 300mg deca per week for 8 weeks. Well I may go 400 for 2 or 3 weeks. Is gyno a cocern for me? I am pretty small 5'7" 160lbs. I am in pretty good shape not flabby or anything.
    My gyno occured with an 8 wk cycle of deca only. 450mg 1 wk 300 2-7 450 mg wk 8

so yeah.... it is a concern. Will you get it.... who knows? but be prepared, that was my mistake.

RC

Rookiejay is offline Member
    i did.....
    sust 250 @ 500mg per week 9 weeks
    deca 50 @ 400mg per week 9 weeks
    illium stanabolic (stanazol/whinny) @ 50 mg ed weeks 8- 12
    and no i didnt use any anti-e's
    i got some hcg off a doctor and he told me to take 1 ml per week for three weeks which i did from 13 -16......
    this was about a year ago.......im planing my next cycle with both nolva and clomid therapy....
    oh and i know how stupid i am for not taking it the first time...please dont remind me.....i couldnt get my hands on either at the time in australia
    How long into the cycle did you notice the first symptoms?

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    How long into the cycle did you notice the first symptoms?
    i didnt really notice untill about week 10 or so in the cycle.....it was about a years ago so im not 100 % positive but i definetly remember it was after my last injection on oil based (sus/deca )
    personally i think it was the deca....im planning my next cycle without it to c how i go.....

RC_0891
    how is it all going....any progress???

any progress man,.....
    very interested to c outcomes....

any progress man,.....
    very interested to c outcomes....
    Sorry bros been busy for awhile. Progress was good, continuing on with nolva 80mgs a day, I cut down to 40 mgs when i started the bromo at 5 mgs a day. The overall size of the gyno decreased maybe by half so far.... honestly progress has stopped for now so not expecting much more reduction. But the solidity of the gyno has decreased... it doesnt seem as dense as before. But still... some noticeable progress is better than none IMO. I intend to go another week with the nolva and bromo then stop the treatment. I have a cycle I need to do :P. I will run buth proviron and nolva throughout the cycle tho. Momma didnt raise no foo.
    Hope this info helps someone

peace bros

RC

helps heaps man.....thanks for that....
    and good luck with all the rest....very interesting to hear of the gyno reversing slightly so long after....
    nice work

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I'm glad ur gyno is starting to decrease. Cheers for RC!

FmRommel is offline Member
    Keep this thread bumped!

Quote Originally Posted by FmRommel
    Keep this thread bumped!
    Indeed! I feel that the intensive nolva treatment decreased the overal size of both gyno lumps by maybe 50 percent. Mind you, they were not large to begin with so the overal size decrease was small, but in proportion to its original mass was significant. The mass in my right pec decreased more than the mass in my left, also. And towards the end of the nolva treatment I was starting to get somewhat depressed, which I am not sure is a common side of high doses of nolva, but I certainly noticed it. But for now I am happy.... When I start working I might sock some extra money away to get surgery, but for now this was good enough. I intend to repeat the treatment again in a couple of weeks or so, I will report back with any more progress, or lack thereof peace brothas!

RC

Bump...any updates?

Bump

Bump
    Well I discontinued treatment. The nolva helped. I am currently on-cycle. Lumps stayed smaller. Still there, but smaller. Planning on having surgery in less than a year I would think... get the glands removed. Ill do some research on surgery prices... the procedures are pretty available on a google search... but the prices seem to range a lot.

RC

Good Luck Bro and keep us posted...BTW why did you discontinue?

FM

Good Luck Bro and keep us posted...BTW why did you discontinue?

FM
    Discontinued because A) no further progress was forthcoming and B) I ran outta nolva and bromo... I ran it for a couple months almost... long nuff...

RC

Mudge is offline Junior Member
    Looks similar to the JGUNS Gynobuster, good luck with it.

Thread Information