Thread: Low Dose Cycle?

Newbee is offline Junior Member

Low Dose Cycle?

What do you think is a good first cycle. Don't want to get huge just gain 15-20 lb of solid muscle while losing about 5% bf. Also don't want to have a puffy face. I am 6'4" 200 14% bf

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Your asking alot. 15-20 of solid muscle is a big gain for a first cycle let alone a newbie with no previous cycle experience.

I'll be lucky if I keep 10lbs of my muscle at the end of my cycle.

Plus nolvadex is good to prevent bloating in the face, and if your gonna gain 15-20lbs of muscle your gonna need to bulk, which involves putting some fat on you.

Sorry if you want to keep your little 6-pack abs your not ready to juice or bulk.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Your asking alot. 15-20 of solid muscle is a big gain for a first cycle let alone a newbie with no previous cycle experience.

I'll be lucky if I keep 10lbs of my muscle at the end of my cycle.

Plus nolvadex is good to prevent bloating in the face, and if your gonna gain 15-20lbs of muscle your gonna need to bulk, which involves putting some fat on you.

Sorry if you want to keep your little 6-pack abs your not ready to juice or bulk.
    true true
    don't be scared to bulk...at 6'4 need to be in the 250 range...wish i was 6'4

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're going to run a low-dose, IMO run it longer. But since it's your first cycle, stick to the basics of Test. Can't go wrong with Test homey. Keep things simple too so down the road when you plan on running more cycles, you won't have to shoot up an insane amount. I would recommend 250-500mg of Test a week (Enanthate or Cypionate ). People will argue and say that 250mg a week is not enough, but for a first cycle, it's a good amount.

Good luck.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    ronny where the hell have u been in the last month bro?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Calipso, long story bro. I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I had a Typhoid fever and now my ankle is broken. Alongside all that shit, I have tonsilitis. I'm a mess. I had to stop my cycle 6 weeks in. I'm starting Clomid next week. I'm out of the steroid game until I'm %100.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I still think low-dose is the way to go for the first cycle.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I know plenty of people who have gotten decent reults with low dose cycles, but at your size your should probly take at least 500mgs/wk of test. As for gaining all that weight and staying at 5% bf, you can pretty much forget it. While your on your cycle eat, eat, and eat some more. When your full, eat some more!!! You can always cut later, but while your on a cycle your body is in a better condition to grow so don't worry about packing on some fat. Good luck.

Actually 20lbs of muscle for the first cycle is very likely, in most cases every I know has gained more than that. What I would do is research and find out what you want to take and post a cycle. My opinion first time I would recomend Test Enanthate . Many people say test only cycle but I think test works best when combined with EQ. Do not worry to much about the puffy face if you take anti-es in most cases that is not even a problem.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    I did well on a low dose cycle as a first timer. Decca 200mg/week and Test Prop at 350mg week (shot eod). I kick started with 25mg/day of d-bol.
    Although Test Prop isn't a great choice for beginners, I think this has been a great low dose cycle. I have gained 28 lbs and am in week 8. I have some bloat and a bit of fat, but it's worth it. Dieting and cardio is the easy part to get lean after. Putting on the mass is what the juice is for - in my hardgaining case anyway.

Overall - low dose is a great way to start IMO

Thread Information