Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Why? I mean come on, the results can give you free 1-5 years of a gym membership.
    haha!

and yeah a dingo ate my baby aswel... (ie im an aussie)

i really dont feel thats a good idea man. and i wouldnt say you can get away with most shit with luck down here. i say just find a source u can trust, most likely in your gym. pay a bit more cash and save yourself a lot of worry.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah
    PaLeez don't defend this thread. It should be deleted.

Methuselah,

Don't worry. Even if MaFi0s0 was attempting to use reverse psychology (which I doubt), I'm not going to tell anyone what symbol is necessary for the prescription of some steroids . Anyway, it may be different in other countries and other states. Either way, stealing a prescription pad is a bad idea.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    haha!

and yeah a dingo ate my baby aswel... (ie im an aussie)

i really dont feel thats a good idea man. and i wouldnt say you can get away with most shit with luck down here. i say just find a source u can trust, most likely in your gym. pay a bit more cash and save yourself a lot of worry.
    At least you can take a joke K-Dogg. Too many people would have had a heart attack if they were austrailian and read that.

frank12391 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornDr
    All scripts for controlled substances must be confirmed by phone.

Forging scripts will get you tougher punishment than if you were caught buying gear in a hand to hand transaction.
    Not true, Ass are not controlled substances in Australia, although there are different penalties for possessing them without prescription. They are all S4, not S8 except for HGH, (somatropin) which is S8. If you are familiar with drug schedules, you would know what I'm talking about.

As far as the script pad, happens more often than you think with benzos. If the Chemist has no reason to suspect a fraudulent script, he will not call the doctor. ie, if the script is written correctly with a realistic dose and frequency and amount. Some drugs have a limit on the supply at one time where you may need prior authority from the Health dpt. If you have an unusually large amount, the Chemist may question the script and therefore check. Now to combat this and other problems in the system, you must supply your medicare card and the name on the script must match. If the Chemist suspects fraud, you are screwd because your name is on the script unless you use someone elses card. I was in a Chemist when he was dispensing Methadone to a bunch of guys lining up and I overheard one of them botching scripts. On one occasion he put the wrong dose and the Chemist guy just tore up the script and told him to leave. He had gone to several Chemists with some success.
    Last edited by frank12391; 02-09-2007 at 07:43 PM.

frank12391 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaFi0s0
    ok i made the mistake of not stating that im from australia, i didnt expect so many replies to be from america, i thought this website was more international.

to anyone from australia.
    when i get a prescription, i dont remember them making a phonecall, or any special stamp being on the presc. paper. the doctor just writes down the date, whats needed, and signs it, pretty simple, and with getting caught, i dont know how the law is in USA, but in australia, theres no saying what you can and cant get away with here, it all comes down to luck, if i was to get caught, all there gonna be left with is a description of me, wich i doubt the cops could be ****ed chasing up, they take about 30mins to get to a location if the pharmacy was to call in from the backroom while im handing in my prescription.
    YEP, absolutely. But they don't even call the cops, they just throw the script out and tell you to leave. Thats it! So you go to the next chemist and try your luck there until one of them calls the doctor to let him know. Then he will fax a letter to all the nearby Chemists in the area to confirm any drugs of adiction. If you are built like a brick outhouse and walk in with a script for AAS, you would think the Chemist would be suspicious.

xpijeonx is offline Associate Member
    Holy back from the dead...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Check the date batman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information