Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MaFi0s0 is offline New Member

stealing a blank prescription book

i heard today from one of my mates that he knows of a person who has had sucess with this,
    the guy walked into a doctors surgery and snatched a blank prescription book and did the bolt, then filled it out and walked into a chemist, handed in a forged prescription for deca (and the money) and gave a fake name and address, this sounds too good to be true, just wondering if anyone has tried this or heard of anyone doing it.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Sounds pretty dumb to me.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    flat out retarded.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    It might work in some 3rd world country. I doubt where I'm from it would work cause I believe they confirm the script via phone. I would say most likely you will just get caught.
    Last edited by RON; 10-31-2003 at 06:42 PM.

OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member

Talking

LOL, some of the shit I see on this board cracks me up!

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    That sounds like a bad idea.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Might work in Mexico

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like BS

Methuselah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OTC
    LOL, some of the shit I see on this board cracks me up!
    I couldn't agree with you more. Probably 2/3 of these people never even did a cycle.

It wouldn't even work. He would need to know the doctor's license number. Every script has it on it. Sounds like a bunch of BS. Either he is making it up or his friend is.

sonhouse is offline Junior Member
    I know two peeps who did this for hydro's and got themselves a little time. Hard to get a job with a felony behind you.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    King of all bad ideas.................if there's a prize for bad ideas.................this one comes in at number 2 in the top 10 list of bad ideas.

WoodChuck is offline Banned

all i have to say

all i have to say....

http://www.msnbc.com/local/wnyt/M335045.asp

this guy won't even get his md now.
    you can steal the script pad... but then you also need the stamper for the DEA number and you need to be able to forge the signature... after that you need a pharmacist who isn't suspicious.

absolutely retarded as one of you put it... unless you think all prison is, is a free gym membership with meals and a bed.

woody

Not to try and offend anyone but that idea is "Ghetto". Yes AS is illegal but come on, purchase it with cash like most of us do.

Calipso, is that you on that avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    lol of course not.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bad idea, really bad idea, unless you want to spend the next several years in jail with a guy named "Bubba" The thing to keep in midn is that most Test scripts that are written are given to older guys. (Im guessing your under 30) If you walk up and hand a pharmacist a script hes gonna call the docs office and confirm that the doctor wrote the script. Then you have your name on the script and your going to jail. I'm in the medical field, and I dont know to many doctors that write fro "Deca ", "Dbol ", "EQ", "Drol". About the closest you'll be able to get is maybe some upjohn cyp, or some of the patch. And Upjohn cyp is evenhard for the older guys, and at the phjarmcy its more exspensive than gear you can get from Mexico. Last time I checked at the pharmacy it was like 90-100$ for a 10ml of cyp.
    Last edited by Jdawg50; 10-31-2003 at 10:08 PM.

Flounder is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaFi0s0
    i heard today from one of my mates that he knows of a person who has had sucess with this,
    the guy walked into a doctors surgery and snatched a blank prescription book and did the bolt, then filled it out and walked into a chemist, handed in a forged prescription for deca (and the money) and gave a fake name and address, this sounds too good to be true, just wondering if anyone has tried this or heard of anyone doing it.
    It's like a bad car wreck. I had to look at this thread when I saw the subject.

Damn, this is the flat out dumbest idea I have ever heard. However, from your post (e.g. 'mate' 'chemist'), you sound as if you may be from GB, NZ, or Australia where maybe, possibly, improbably, prescriptions are not checked as closely as in the US.

From first hand experience (I have had the pleasure of having been prescribed Schedule II drugs), I know that for any schedule II or III that is prescribed, the prescribing physician has to supply a DEA number on the prescription and any legit pharmacist will not fill such without either feeling 110 percent sure that the scrip is legit, (e.g. knowing the person with the scrip or knowing the doctor's writing), or calling the prescriber's office to verify.

Anyone who even remotely is considering this course, which no one on this board would, I trust, because we have over 16,000 of the smartest people on the internet, DO NOT DO IT. You will only end up in prison being someone's bitch.

Thank you calipso, that picture is disturbing.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    King of all bad ideas.................if there's a prize for bad ideas.................this one comes in at number 2 in the top 10 list of bad ideas.
    Whats # 1 Jugg.....................Yeah this thread should be deleted imho

longhornDr is offline Member
    All scripts for controlled substances must be confirmed by phone.

Forging scripts will get you tougher punishment than if you were caught buying gear in a hand to hand transaction.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    WTF? How could anyone even think this is a good idea? One of the stupidest things I have ever heard. With ideas like that you are prone to be picking trash off the side of the curb for a career. (No offense to anyone who does this)

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    Haha. That's hilarious. Obviously not a wrestling fan.

Anyway, stealing a prescription pad is a really really stupid idea. I know several people who have done it before for getting pain pills, and they all got caught. It would be even more obvious if you were getting them for steroids . It's much safer to just find a source.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    thats funny as balls bro, but really all these cats in here are good citizens...lol.baaaahahaha but really its not stealing if you dont get caught bro

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    bro if i were you i would keep my self "uninvolved" with this situation.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Not a good idea at all. I have seen many cases of scripts being stolen and later tried to be filled. If the Dr. notices the scripts missing he will report it to the local BOP/DEA. This then flags all pharmacies to look out for any scripts from this Dr. and will lead to this person getting nailed when they try to fill the Rx. Not all controlled Rx's need to be confirmed by phone, but they will be if there is any suspicion. I have seen it work in very rare instances, but the odds of getting away with it are basically nil. There are better ways to get what you want. Don't do it this way.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Sorry Longhorn, I noticed you are from Tex, so the local laws may be different there. But in NM you do not have to call and confirm controlled Rx's.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    haha....definatly one of the dumbest things ive heard on this board....close to the post about the guy who took his first injection in the pink of his asshole... ...well if it works great but if it doesn't expect a rock hard bed and at most 3 meals a day....have fun in ur 10 by 10 foot cell

Quote Originally Posted by pighater10
    haha....definatly one of the dumbest things ive heard on this board....close to the post about the guy who took his first injection in the pink of his asshole... ...well if it works great but if it doesn't expect a rock hard bed and at most 3 meals a day....have fun in ur 10 by 10 foot cell
    You'll see more dumb things around here. Check the guy below here asking for a source of clen in NY.

Can we say NARC?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Whats # 1 Jugg.....................Yeah this thread should be deleted imho
    It's a toss up.....................hooking an automatic milker up to your penis or walking up to bdtr, grab a big ole hand of ass and saying "What's up..............my bitch?". hahaha

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    walking up to bdtr, grab a big ole hand of ass and saying "What's up..............my bitch?". hahaha
    LMAO

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Unless you can pull some mcgiver shit... and make a perfectly legit script and have someone who knows how to interecept phone calls... lol

but if you had this much cunning, why use it torwards pharmacies?

I would go for banks! hehe... man i need to stop watching ocean's 11

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Terrible idea there are tracking numbers that the DEA uses to track the frequency and the types of class1-3 controlled substances. And it just not worth the chance to take much more risky than just buying through the mail or from a friend.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    Unless you can pull some mcgiver shit... and make a perfectly legit script and have someone who knows how to interecept phone calls... lol

but if you had this much cunning, why use it torwards pharmacies?

I would go for banks! hehe... man i need to stop watching ocean's 11

In this case If you can do the Mcgive deal go for it. Id love to read about it on the baords some day

MaFi0s0 is offline New Member
    ok i made the mistake of not stating that im from australia, i didnt expect so many replies to be from america, i thought this website was more international.

to anyone from australia.
    when i get a prescription, i dont remember them making a phonecall, or any special stamp being on the presc. paper. the doctor just writes down the date, whats needed, and signs it, pretty simple, and with getting caught, i dont know how the law is in USA, but in australia, theres no saying what you can and cant get away with here, it all comes down to luck, if i was to get caught, all there gonna be left with is a description of me, wich i doubt the cops could be fucked chasing up, they take about 30mins to get to a location if the pharmacy was to call in from the backroom while im handing in my prescription.

ok i made the mistake of not stating that im from australia, i didnt expect so many replies to be from america, i thought this website was more international.

when i get a prescription, i dont remember them making a phonecall, or any special stamp being on the presc. paper. the doctor just writes down the date, whats needed, and signs it, pretty simple, and with getting caught, i dont know how the law is in USA, but in australia, theres no saying what you can and cant get away with here, it all comes down to luck, if i was to get caught, all there gonna be left with is a description of me, wich i doubt the cops could be fucked chasing up, they take about 30mins to get to a location if the pharmacy was to call in from the backroom while im handing in my prescription.
    A dingo ate your baby!

to much risk..........you get busted for that you get more than just possesion of steroids .

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Some steroid prescriptions require certain symbols to be written on the prescriptions--not just the name and dosage. I know this because my doctor forgot to write it on a prescription once. The pharmacist was an idiot and gave me a VERY hard time. I told her to call my doctor. She FINALLY called my doctor and she wrote the symbol on the prescription in front of me after having made a big deal about how secret the symbol was and how she couldn't write it on the prescription herself. I later asked my doc about the symbol, and he explained the situation.

I now get my prescriptions through a mail delivery pharmacy that calls my doctor directly for refills, so there're no problems like that anymore.

Please do not ask me what the symbol is because I think it's a bad idea to try to steal a prescription pad, and I don't want to help you put yourself in a difficult situation. I've had several opportunities to swipe pads, but wouldn't because of the liklihood of getting arrested.

I hope your better judgement wins.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-01-2003 at 02:25 PM.

Methuselah is offline Member

PaLeez don't defend this thread. It should be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah
    PaLeez don't defend this thread. It should be deleted.
    Why? I mean come on, the results can give you free 1-5 years of a gym membership.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    It's a toss up.....................hooking an automatic milker up to your penis or walking up to bdtr, grab a big ole hand of ass and saying "What's up..............my bitch?". hahaha
    LMAO Jugg...........didn't even want to read this thread but you made it worth it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information