Thread: slin

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

slin

when injecting slin, do you inject into the layer of fat under the skin in the abdomen when you make a fold ? is that the correct method of injecting slin ?`
    Last edited by crosby7117; 10-31-2003 at 09:01 PM.

Grant is offline Member
    that's right

thanks bro

longhornDr is offline Member
    You dont want to be injecting into fat, you want to inject underneath the skin, which is the whole point of pinching the skin. Inject just to the side of your fingers after making your fold, should allow you to pass through fat easily.

Injecting into fat causes too much variability, you want to be in between your skin and muscle.

how can you if there is a layer of fat in between the 2 ?

ok heres what im getting from you on how to do it ... pintch your skin and pull on it, but dont inject in the actual fold of skin, inject straight down in the area where the skin and fat are being lifted or pulled of the muscle ( with the needle parallel to your body if standing straight up )

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornDr
    You dont want to be injecting into fat, you want to inject underneath the skin, which is the whole point of pinching the skin. Inject just to the side of your fingers after making your fold, should allow you to pass through fat easily.

Injecting into fat causes too much variability, you want to be in between your skin and muscle.
    ???? fat is underneath the skin, it doesn't matter how you do it, just pinch some skin around your stomach and inject in that fold, you press the slin needle all the way in and inject

Grant is offline Member
    crosby, anywhere you inject, the insulin will circulate just fine

aight bro,you know how it is tho man when you keep hearing different shit, gets a little frusterating !

Grant is offline Member
    that's why when you inject humolog, it is recommended not to rub it in because it already works fast as it is, i know what you mean though, a different opinion can get you worried, be careful bro. have some quick carbs available, what are you using by the way, lin-r or log

lin - r ! before i hit the weights i pick up a carb drink (under my gym theres a gnc) with 128 grams of simple carbs! when i get home i have 2 potatoes and a protein shake and a couple chicken breasts ! started with 2iu first day and every day went up an iu up to 10 and im staying at 10. today will my first day at 10 by the way !
    hey grant im guessing you've tried it, how did you like slin ? im using it as a bridge right now and ive heard guys gain like 20 pounds off it using it as a bridge ! can you vouch for that or is it a bunch of bullshit ? oh and im going 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off during the bridge!
    Last edited by crosby7117; 11-01-2003 at 04:27 PM.

Grant is offline Member
    i like it, i have never gained that much weight off of slin but i won't say it can't happen just because it hasn't happened to me, if anything, that was a good success story if you gained 20, but you will be happy with your gains as long as you diet well so don't store fat while you are on slin

ya i know, because lin-r stays for about 4 hours im not cosuming any type of fat or anything within that 4 hours! what were your gains like and how much did you put on ? any stregth gains or anything like that ? did your recuperation time speed up at all ?

Grant is offline Member
    i noticed about 4 more pounds with insulin compared to other cycles i have done without it, i didn't notice anything different with recuperation (sp?)

so you have never used it as a bridge before ?
    sp.. ? whats that mean ?

Grant is offline Member
    never used it as a bridge, if you are using it as a bridge, use it with creatine....sp means spelling error.....we should just retitle this thread, crosby and grants conversation

ya i forgot to mention that im taking creatine with it too ! ya really eh bro thanks for the help tho ! o ya p.s i really suck at spelling im an engineering major so i dont have to know how to spell, thats what spell check is for ! hehe

shane85 is offline New Member
    hey buddy u can shoot it anywehre - quads, abs, arms. im a diabetic and shoot it at least 2x / day and I find easiest is arms an abs. once u try u wil lfigure out thers nothing to it. but I hope u have done your research

another question for ya guys when would be the best time to take the creatine so that when i shoot the slin the creatine has entered my blood stream and is all set to get sucked up ?

Grant is offline Member
    take it after you work along with the shot

Thread Information