solid90062 is offline Member

Exclamation Gaping holes...HELP me with this cycle PLEASE

I pretty much have decided on what my cycle will include. Deca & Sustanon for the most part.
    Deca 400mg wks 1-8
    Sustanon 500mgs wks 1-8
    Clomid 100mg ED wk 7 then 50mg ED in week 8

I may frontload dbol , but is there anything less harsh than dbol to substitute?

Also I have questions about whether Armidex, Nolvadex , or proviron would be necessary in a cycle such as this...When would I take it and how much.

I would like to cut up as soon as the bulk of my mass has been added...When should I start the Clen ? Near the end or after?

Also, Obviously i want to keep as much of this mass to be a permanent...SO what should I be doing as soon as the stack ends?

If anyone has any suggestions whithout any MAJOR overhauls to the cycle please chime in...I'd a appreciate if the opinions stayed withing the framework of the original cycle, since alot of peoples suggestions tend to leave more confused than I began. So if you suggest i stay on alittle longer, or add a smalle dosage of something, thats great...if you suggest some other types of gear entirely u'll just leave me with more questions

About myself...5'9 180 12% bf wanna put on some weight, but I definitely wanna shred the hell up. I hate needles but those are the breaks. AND I dont wanna be bald at the end of this cycle
    Last edited by solid90062; 01-05-2002 at 07:31 PM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Clomid should start 3 weeks after your last shot. 300mg day 1/ 100mg 10 days/ 50mg 10 days.

There's no exact time to start clen , start it with clomid at that 3 week mark at the doses you are taking accordingly.

Cycle looks killer. Dbol is up to you. If you got extra cash, maybe flash it. If not, no biggy.

Nolvadex should be sufficient for that. But you never know, maybe get some foo man choo arimidex or get some liquidex.

That cycle should yield HUGE results. BUT! You can't just start dieting as soon as a cycle ends or you're gonna lose most of what you just worked so hard to get. Ease off the cals slowly, and then turn it up maybe 4-6 weeks out. GL.

Pap

Thanks for the info.
    I'm unclear as to what you are talking about in the last paragraph...

Please tell explain what i should be doing to keep my gains right after the cycle ends.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Jump on some creatine post cycle, follow your clomid therapy like Pap saidkeep your eating and training on point and you will keep most of your gains. Armidex is unneccesary in a cycle like that, just have some nolvadex . Good luck!

Psycho

How do i take nolvadex ? what dosages? and what week do i start it and end it?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    take nolva if signs of gyno occur. 20mg ED untill symptons subside then 10mg ED unitil u start clomid.

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    That was my first cycle bro.
    500mg sust 1-7 (planned on 12 weeks)
    300mg deca 1-7 (planned on 12 weeks)

Reason I had to stop at week 7 was due to catching mononucleosis I had already gained 25 lbs. Used clomid 3 weeks after my last shot and kept about 25% of the gains. I was unable to workout for several months due to the sickness and an inury following the sickness. That was probaly the reason for losing most of the gains. If you had d-bol in there you got a killer novice cycle. I did'nt wanna touch orals my first time. Now im more advanced hehe I'm on week 4 of my second cycle ill be posting in the cycle results section in 6 weeks. Later and good luck!

Anaballick??

You only kept 6lbs of muscle??? that sucks, bro! Sorry to hear that. Since you say ur pretty advanced now. I assume you've already done a few cycles...have you kept the muscle on easily since then? Or do u always lose quite a bit?

Reason I lost most of it was due to eating about 1000 calories a day and not being able to workout for 3 months. Mono was my worst nightmare. The inuries didn't help either. I would have kept a lot more if I had been able to continue lifting and eating.

That really SUX

I feel for you.

No more kissing weird girls at the bar for u!

Thread Information