hitnyajunk08 is offline Junior Member

Anavar and Trenbolone Acetate?

These two types arent listed in the Drug Profiles section, so I was just wondering what types of AS are they. Are they used for bulk cycles or cutting? How long are they taken for and at what mg per week or day are they used. I ask this cause my source has some along with the other basics, and I am about to start a Sust 500mg. per week, EQ 400 mg per week and the last couple weeks Winny 50/day. Then obv. the normal clomid and clen at the end. Should I either one of these, would they help or what? What are they?

I forgot to say, that for the first 4 weeks of the cycle I am running d-bol at 35 mgs per day so i dont have to wait for the test. and EQ to kick in for results? List all comments please.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Yes, they are listed....

Tren = Finaplix

Anavar = Oxandrolone

And, they stack nicely together.

Should I throw them in my cycle as well, would they add any great dimension to my cycle?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by hitnyajunk08
    Should I throw them in my cycle as well, would they add any great dimension to my cycle?
    You have not stated your goals, stats, or cycling history.

Fina is good for adding lean mass and thinning you down. It is an acetate so it must be injected ED or EOD. The normal dosage it 75-100 MG.

Anavar is an oral that will also help add lean muscle mass and will thin you down. Normal dosage is 20-40 MG / Day.

The both have low side effects and convert at very low levels, if any at all.

Thread Information