Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member

ENAN AND DECA....wHAT CAN i EXPECT...

I am about to run a 10 week cycle of 400 mg deca and 600 mg of test (anti-e's and pcts too of course) and I was wondering if anyone who has run this cycle could or would give me some kind of outlook as to what I can expect to gain. I am 202lbs and 15% body fat ( if that helps)

Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    If this is your first cycle you can probably expect to gain around 20 lbs...Good luck

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    How long have u been lifting, how old are u, and have u ever ran AS before, these all come into play. Also if u know how to properly diet this will be a huge factor...I would say like Muscleguy said maybe 20 pounds give or take... GIve some more details...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    How long have u been lifting, how old are u, and have u ever ran AS before, these all come into play. Also if u know how to properly diet this will be a huge factor...I would say like Muscleguy said maybe 20 pounds give or take... GIve some more details...
    I can second that, test/deca ... good combo for great gains... I think 500 test and 300 deca will work fine for ya with maybe less maintenance with anti-e's....

On the diet thing... well I think my diet has helped me gain really good amounts... I do about 3-4 each 100% whey drinks amounting to about 30 grams of protein each (always add 3 teaspoons of sugar per drink - helps you absorb the whey) and GNC 1850 weight gainers shakes... about 2 or 3 a day.. each of these shakes are 1 cup of powder/1 cup milk, or about 1/3 the package recommended serving... adds up to about 650 calaries per shake...

Lunch is typically a Wendy's triple burger and biggie fries... dinner is big steak dinner at steak house or else one of these Tour of Italy plates at Olive Garden or the like... net is at least 4500 calaries a day... about 350 to 450 grams of protein a day... its put some 22 to 25 lbs on me in the first 5 weeks of my test/deca cycle... I got 5 weeks left to go! Considering I eat a lot of these Italian dinners with lasagne, parmasian chicken, etc... I may be WAAAAY under estimating my calaries... I heard a Tour of Italy plate at Olive Garden is 3300 calaries just on the plate.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-01-2003 at 02:09 AM.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Npta, are you just eating whatever thats not bolted down on tables?

I think I'm gonna start doing the same. I've been hogging out lately for 4k calories.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Npta, are you just eating whatever thats not bolted down on tables?

I think I'm gonna start doing the same. I've been hogging out lately for 4k calories.
    Pretty much it... and I also cannot recommend Italian with pasta dinners enough... this stuff can pile weight on you, also pasta digests quickly making you hungry again faster after meals... without steroids I really had to watch the carbs because it seemed like everything over 3000 calaries a day went straight to the belly but it seems my muscles are growing faster then my fat on a steroid cycle so this is wonderful to be able to eat like this and have most of the weight show up high in chest and shoulder area rather then in the waistline.

Lately I just been so DAMNED hungry... I just ate like a damn pig at a halloween party, ate like 5 times as much as the fat lady, some 15 chicken wings, 2 plates of yellow rice, 4 hot dogs and some cake and damn I am sitting here now completely starved... I also get such a "high" like feeling from stuffing myself... I never got this before my cycle but I feel really quite wonderful when I am gorged on food... I think its a side effect of the steroids...

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Pretty much it... and I also cannot recommend Italian with pasta dinners enough... this stuff can pile weight on you, also pasta digests quickly making you hungry again faster after meals... without steroids I really had to watch the carbs because it seemed like everything over 3000 calaries a day went straight to the belly but it seems my muscles are growing faster then my fat on a steroid cycle so this is wonderful to be able to eat like this and have most of the weight show up high in chest and shoulder area rather then in the waistline.

Lately I just been so DAMNED hungry... I just ate like a damn pig at a halloween party, ate like 5 times as much as the fat lady, some 15 chicken wings, 2 plates of yellow rice, 4 hot dogs and some cake and damn I am sitting here now completely starved... I also get such a "high" like feeling from stuffing myself... I never got this before my cycle but I feel really quite wonderful when I am gorged on food... I think its a side effect of the steroids...
    god your an asshole! why did you have to mention chicken wings?!?!?!?! Now I got the sudden urge to break into hooters and loot their hot wings.

Hooter wing buffet =

I can go through 20-30 wings at Hooter buffets.

OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing! Damn, some wings do sound preeetty good right about now!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Need to eat clean food.....junk= fat

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    eating clean is a must, very difficul, but a must

yeah I agree with all these guys here your gains are so dependent on your diet, If your diet is great 20 lbs is very common for the first cycle. Enjoy the needles man I can't get enough of them.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    deca plays a big role in protein synthesis. when running deca, i try to intake a minimum of 300g/day

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Im on my 6th week of about the same cycle...Strength is great...and people ask me everyday if im on steroids .

Thread Information