Thread: Ampoules

BIKER_GIXXER is offline New Member

Ampoules

I have an 8 week cycle worth of Sustanon in Ampoules, but one of them broke (ARGH!!). Should I still expect a 'good' cycle even though I'm one week short?

Note: This is my first cycle.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    what's your complete cycle?

I'm just using Sus. for now, not stacking.

how many mg's/week how many injects/week?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    it's always a good idea to have extra around,for many reasons.One is you lose a small pct in the pin and secondly for accidents like what happened to you.Try to grab a couple more if possible.(by they way,I draw a little heavy anyway )

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    it's always a good idea to have extra around,for many reasons.One is you lose a small pct in the pin and secondly for accidents like what happened to you.Try to grab a couple more if possible.(by they way,I draw a little heavy anyway )
    true true

220mg a week, just one shot, every sunday. I've been told this would be enough for my first cycle (still new to this).

Thanks again for the feed back.

mean 250?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    This sounds like he didn't do his research. ::Sigh::

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    mean 250?

Ooops, yeah 250, sorry.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    This sounds like he didn't do his research. ::Sigh::
    Biker, some guys are going to start saying 250 of sust is not enough for a forst cycle, and others, like me, will say it is. But to get back to your original question, will your cycle be good doing it a week short. The answer is no, it will not be optimal, but how you lift, eat, and rest will determine how good it goes. You learned an important lesson though, always buy more gear than you need for unseen occurances such as breaking an amp, or if you decide to extend a cycle, mid cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Biker, some guys are going to start saying 250 of sust is not enough for a forst cycle, and others, like me, will say it is. But to get back to your original question, will your cycle be good doing it a week short. The answer is no, it will not be optimal, but how you lift, eat, and rest will determine how good it goes. You learned an important lesson though, always buy more gear than you need for unseen occurances such as breaking an amp, or if you decide to extend a cycle, mid cycle.
    good info here. no way i'd run 250/week for a first cycle on my fresh receptors; but some do and have gained. Im just not a sus fan at all though. May want to hold off, get some more gear and draw up a new plan

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Thanks Toolman, that's all I really needed to know, thanks for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    good info here. no way i'd run 250/week for a first cycle on my fresh receptors; but some do and have gained. Im just not a sus fan at all though. May want to hold off, get some more gear and draw up a new plan
    Will def. take that into consideration asymmetrical1, thanks for posting!

Biker, I'm glad your gonna listen to asymmetrical. But if your still set on doing sustanon , do it like this.

Sustanon: Weeks 1-8 (500mg) *250 dose on mon/thur*
    DBol : Weeks 1-4 (30mg)

Proper PCT.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Alot of people told me that 250mg of sus is just enought to shut you down and not really make any gains. I was told to run 500mg a week. Anad 25mg of Dbol if i was going to put that in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy
    Alot of people told me that 250mg of sus is just enought to shut you down and not really make any gains. I was told to run 500mg a week. Anad 25mg of Dbol if i was going to put that in there.
    25mg dbol would help give you that nice kick in the ass at the beginning of the cycle (Since forms of test take 4 weeks to kick in)

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIKER_GIXXER
    I have an 8 week cycle worth of Sustanon in Ampoules, but one of them broke (ARGH!!). Should I still expect a 'good' cycle even though I'm one week short?

Note: This is my first cycle.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

My first cycle was 250mg/w for 6weeks and I did great gains.. so like they said, eat good and you will be fine.. and once again get more next time...
    Good Luck !

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    SUS need to be injected minimum EOD............. I can't see any gains comming from 250mg a week of SUS. Blood levels will be very unstable

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO taking "only" 250mg test p/week is an issue that will always stick around as a lot of people will agree its enough for good results, as some people will not agree to that. Once again IMO, I think that you have some good quality gear on you my friend, and if I was on your spot I would take 500mg p/week, coz if you only take 250mg p/week and you dont get much results, then you have just wasted some good ass gear and got nothing in return . Well not much anyway. Anyway, there are a few posts about taking 250mg or 500mg of test p/week. Find them and read it yourself coz it may help you make up your mind easier. By the way its always good to have a few spare amps laying around as some amps can be underfilled. Good luck

Ohh yeah by the way, inject sust M/W/F, not just once per week. Especially at only 250mg per week and injecting only once per week, well I am not too sure on what sort of gains you will get. IMO not much. I rekon you get some more amps, and just wait to have all you gear together then go 500mg p/week, and it would be good to have a few spare amps laying around just incase, but that aint nessesery. Good luck

-Gear

Thread Information