kozjz is offline Banned

what was everyones second cycle with? what were the results or ur second cycle?

Ladyz and gentleman, i will be going on my first cycle in about 10-15days..although i still havent even started, im thinkin a lot about the second cycle...i figure by the time that comes around this thread will have a lot of ideas for me and for other guys just like me who could look into this thread for second cycle info..so, id like to know what u used on ur second and in what doses..how did ur stats change? where there any sideffects? when u got off how much muscle was kept? thanx a lot guys..this would realy help a lot..please do tell about ur second cycle..

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    what's going to be your first cycle?
    my 2nd was a test/deca 12 week cycle. gained about 15 lbs of good mass

kozjz is offline Banned
    my first cycle wich is still under question, click here http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...480#post657480 i still have 15days to make up my mind please click and give ur advice on my questions..

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    you have nice size to begin with...i'd do as they recommended and run 500mg/cyp/eth alone with a dbol jumper, anti-e's and proper pct; then for a 2nd run throw some deca in the mix. it's important to see how your body reacts with to test first, then you can see how it reacts with other gear.

Thread Information