Thread: mexican roids.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

Cool mexican roids.

I would like to know what some other peoples thoughts are when it comes to mexican roids.Has any one heard of any experiences as it realates to south of the border stuff. I have looked in some of the past educational threads and it seemes like countries such Turkey and Japan are prefered but being that I do not see my self ever going to these places and the fact that mexico is so close I would like some feed back on my ideal. Thanks in advance,

murph is offline Member
    I`ve been there several times, things are cheap and the gear isnt that bad (IMO) you must go to the vets offices aswell not just the pharmacy.... to get the E.Q. and such

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    I would like to know what some other peoples thoughts are when it comes to mexican roids.Has any one heard of any experiences as it realates to south of the border stuff. I have looked in some of the past educational threads and it seemes like countries such Turkey and Japan are prefered but being that I do not see my self ever going to these places and the fact that mexico is so close I would like some feed back on my ideal. Thanks in advance,
    I personally don't trust Mexico,but have heard some good results of bros who have headed that way.Need to be real careful of the scam artists there.Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by murph
    I`ve been there several times, things are cheap and the gear isnt that bad (IMO) you must go to the vets offices aswell not just the pharmacy.... to get the E.Q. and such
    Hey , thanks I didnt know about the vets office and I hope my next question dosent sound stupid but I am new to this. What is (IMO)? Thanks again. CJ

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I personally don't trust Mexico,but have heard some good results of bros who have headed that way.Need to be real careful of the scam artists there.Just my .02
    Thanks for your .02. I will keep my eye open.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Am on mex test enan Tornel, I have only tried mex gear so I don't know about anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Am on mex test enan Tornel, I have only tried mex gear so I don't know about anything else.
    thanks! by the way great picture. Stay Low Brow. CJ

murph is offline Member
    I hope my next question dosent sound stupid but I am new to this. What is (IMO)? Thanks again. CJ
    lol....not stupid if your new....... IMO = in my opinion.......

Quote Originally Posted by murph
    lol....not stupid if your new....... IMO = in my opinion.......
    yeah it was stupid "why didnt I see it before" thanks for the answer though.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I've used both mex gear and european stuff. Personally i think that if you get legit mex gear, it's just as good. Just be careful - use reputable companies and use your best judgement when obtaining it.

I've had great results with Mex EQ and Deca ...haven't tried anything else from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'm with Da Bull, it's always been my second home livin' here in Cali, but it's NOT the Good 'Ole Days anymore, that's a fact, half of it (or more) is fake (and the fakes are better faked) and if you're fond of warm knots in your tissue, that where you'll have the most luck. I've gotten huge gains off of the stuff down there, but underdosing seems to be as popular as faking there lately, so unless you've got a Good & trusted hook up down there, I wouldn't bother.
    I was just there, and I did fairly well, but even though I went to 1,000,000 places looking for truth, I got tired and lazy in my "critiqing" and STILL came home with 3 fakes out of 25 vials,(1 Brovel, 1 Steris, and 1 denkall T400), AND came closer than EVER at getting popped at the line. Also Just my .02.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Screw that.

Just go with british dragon. I'm about to find out if Shanghai labs is all it's hyped up to be.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    The warrior is 100% right ever since 9-11 its been hard to get stuff back across. I have kept waiting for it to let back up a little but it doesn't look like thats gonna happen. I've had three bro's get popped this year coming back across. The fakes have always been there but with better technology being cheaper and more accessible they're are getting harder to spot.

Sterno is offline New Member
    what ever product you choose, stay domestic brother

StevePJC is offline Member

I live in Japan. I dont know why people think gear is legal here. Everywhere I have checked I have run into stonewalls. I have a legit perscription for testosterone but have had to jump though massive hoop to get it filled because testosterone is considered illegal.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I have always had problems with mexican gear. It was either fake or tampered with. Recrimped on the bottles and stuff like that. I can tell the difference when I have done it. My 2 cents is to stay away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    it is so easy to get shit back across the border from TJ, me and my friend brought back 3 bottles of nolva, 2clen, 30-10 ml vials of various tests, 300 winstrol tabs, 100 anadrol, 28 amps of primo, and i think thats it......it was a cake walk..you just need to plan it
    I'm glad you made it Brother, I really am, but I'm tellin' ya. don't get cocky, it'll cost ya.
    Like Ron said, it's gettin' harder all the time, and it's only gettin' worse.
    They can't stop everyone, that's why you made it through, but don't count on it being that EZ everytime.
    A little story:
    I was just there. Coming across, they spotted me like 8 point Buck on the last day of the season. Straight to the secondary search area.
    Now, have you ever been to the movies (when you were young) with your buddy and a couple of Cuties? And you reach up and put you arm around your girl the same time your buddy is doing the same, and for a nano-second find yourself caressing your buddy's arm? Then instictively quickly pull your arm back!
    This is why I didn't have to bail out of a Federal holding facility!
    They had me! - Straight up nailed! Two BP Officers had their hands RIGHT ON IT!
    One from reaching through the trunk from the back, the other reaching from the little part in the center of the rear seat that folds down from inside the car to access the trunk! Both were about to pull up the carpet that would've revealed a strange but natural little compartment that my car has from the manufacturer, that leads down to the bottom of my rear quarter panel. They both "touched" each others hand, and then they both yanked them back and started making Fag jokes and laughing! And they never went back to that spot! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! That WAS CLOSE!
    Yeah, my heart is pounding just sittin' here re-living it! It was THAT close!
    SO BE CAREFUL!!!

LOLOLOL....those Suckers ran their hands up my crack AT LEAST 5 times!

didi they think you were a bodybuilder
    Well, if they did, they would have had to see us going in, which happens, they often jot down your plate if they think you're a Type A, but I went to a park and changed into a loose collared shirt and baggie shorts.
    This is only my 2nd "Real" cycle after being out of this for Years, It's not like I'm 270 anymore, in loose street clothes I don't think I look abnormal.
    In fact I was cutting when I went down there, and had been on vacation for several days (might of been 230 at the time)(6'1")
    And I only did one small chest workout @ Golds of Las Vegas in 13 days, but you'd think I was Dorian the way they jumped when I went back through!

In mexico I like to look for QV bc is is usually really easy to spot a fake and I know how they look like the back of my hand

thats pretty heavy...what did you use as your cover when they asked why are going to mex
    Except for the Juice thing (obviously) I told them the truth.
    My Wife and I were on vacation, it was our anniversary, and she'd never been to Mexico....she's from Michigan. This was her first time in another country.
    And we came back through with T-Shirts and Leather goods, some Jewelry, some of those knitted pullovers...the usual. But they didn't care how much Tourist crap we were carying!
    It was close, REAL Close.
    If there is EVER a "Next Time" they will have to find a good enough reason to dismantle the vehicle, 'cuz that's the only way their gonna find it let me tell you.
    Because of that incident, I've devised some cool tricks, so cool I can't post 'em!!! Seriously.

Thread Information