Thread: Spring Cycle

superwillz is offline New Member

Spring Cycle

I'm looking for advice on my spring cycle. Here is what I plan to run:

Weeks 1-6 100mg/fina Every 36hours(b/c every 24 is too often to inject and every 48 is too long and blood levels will fluctuate too much)
    Weeks 1-8 625mg/Test Enanthate /week
    Week 10(100mg/clomid/day)
    Week 11(75mg/clomid/day)
    Week 12(50mg/clomid/day)
    Weeks 1-10 400mg/EQ/week
    Weeks 7-12 50mg winny tab/day

Stats: 5'9" 200lbs(up from 125), 8% b/f...Lifting on a program for approx. 3-4 years
    Previous cycles:
    Spring 2003 @ 21years, 180+lbs 8% b/f 8 weeks of 450mg/deca --ended around 190lbs at same body composition

Summer 2003 20mg dianabol /day and 300mg/eq for 1 month--got tendonitis and stopped cycle early--not enough time to really notice gains

Fall 2003 375mg/test/week(10 weeks), 375mg/deca/week(8 weeks), 75mg/fina eod for 3 weeks (7-9)....Taking 12 week break at the end of cycle b4 spring cycle.
    Currently about to begin week 8 @ 22years old 200lbs, still approx 8% b/f. Any suggestions to the above listed cycle? I'm open to suggestions and any info you can give me would b helpful...Thanks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    think you should extend this cycle to at least 12 weeks. don't like fina at the beginning of a cycle. 625mg is an oddball number, why?
    why are you running winnie through your pct?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Looking good you ripped MOFO.....This is one of my best friends....tell him to post some pics also...He is huge and ripped...vascular as hell. atta boy!

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    think you should extend this cycle to at least 12 weeks. don't like fina at the beginning of a cycle. 625mg is an oddball number, why?
    why are you running winnie through your pct?
    also should not run eq longer than test

I am running 625mg/test/week b/c i am getting 2 vials and divided by 8 it comes out to 625....Why should i not run eq longer than test? I thought it didn't disrupt any normal hormone function excessively.
    And as far as the winnie--basically the same reason as the eq... i want to gain the mass at the beginning of the cycle and by the end lose some of the water and bring my vascularity and muscle density back out.

Quote Originally Posted by superwillz
    I am running 625mg/test/week b/c i am getting 2 vials and divided by 8 it comes out to 625....Why should i not run eq longer than test? I thought it didn't disrupt any normal hormone function excessively.
    And as far as the winnie--basically the same reason as the eq... i want to gain the mass at the beginning of the cycle and by the end lose some of the water and bring my vascularity and muscle density back out.
    you want to run the test as long as the eq inorder to not shut you down completely and start pct 2 weeks after both, can go 3 but recommend 2. winnie can also shut you down and will interfere with pct as well

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Try this:

wks 1-6 Fina 75mg/ed
    wks 1-10 Test e 500mg/wk
    wks 1-9 EQ 400mg/wk
    wks 7-12 winny 50mg/ed
    wk 13 start clomid therapy

Run the test e 1 week longer then the EQ so they both naturaly taper out together at the end of week 12.

Start clomid the day after your last winny dose could go 12hrs after the last winny dose but the next day will be fine.

Like Assymetrical was saying running the clomid at the time you have listed above isn't going to work to help restore hpta function.

xxxl83

Quote Originally Posted by xxxl83
    Try this:

wks 1-6 Fina 75mg/ed
    wks 1-10 Test e 500mg/wk
    wks 1-9 EQ 400mg/wk
    wks 7-12 winny 50mg/ed

Run the test e 1 week longer then the EQ so they both naturaly taper out together at the end of week 12.

Start clomid the day after your last winny dose could go 12hrs after the last winny dose but the next day will be fine.

Like Assymetrical was saying running the clomid at the time you have listed above isn't going to work to help restore hpta function.

xxxl83
    good cycle there

bump

Try this:

wks 1-6 Fina 75mg/ed
    wks 1-10 Test e 500mg/wk
    wks 1-9 EQ 400mg/wk
    wks 7-12 winny 50mg/ed

xxxl83
    Im going to be running the same cycle as this in the spring. What can be expected as far as weight gain/fat loss from this cycle? Im running my first cycle right now only test 250 a week and deca 300 a week. I have 4 weeks left and have already gained a solid 11 lbs. I hear fina can really change your physique...Just curious thanks.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    PBB,

I couldn't say what to expect from this cycle as everyone reacts differently. However if you train hard, eat, and rest enough I'm sure you won't be disapionted with the results.

One more thing though: It may be a good idea to run some liquidex .25/ed or nolva 10mg/ed throughout this cycle and PCT.

xxxl83

PBB,

I couldn't say what to expect from this cycle as everyone reacts differently. However if you train hard, eat, and rest enough I'm sure you won't be disapionted with the results.

One more thing though: It may be a good idea to run some liquidex .25/ed or nolva 10mg/ed throughout this cycle and PCT.

xxxl83

Cool thanks for the feedback.

Thread Information