Retarded midget man is offline New Member

QUAD only injection for cycle

hey all, I am on my 3rd week of QUAD ONLY injection cycle. I am shooting the stuff twice a week, Tuesday Tests enan 500mg, and wed deca 300 mg. Now I heard diff opinions from diff people. SOmebody said that since I am only doing injections twice a week, quad only will be fine. Another said you will get scar tissue and ur steroid receptors will be saturated so i was tiold its best to rotate. But I see the scar tissue thing being unlikely because I am taking am extremly hot showers with special leg massages after each injection, and about the receptors being saturated, I am only doing twice a week, not everyday like the winny - V users and all. I am in need of advice here badly. Oh and my cycle is 10 weeks long combined with dianabol 35 mg ED.My quads are really getting striated and HUGE thanks to the site injection. Havent hit a nerve or vein yet and its going perfect! I find ass shots and delt shots not needed for my cycle because for a 2 times a week shot it ait worth it, especially because I am not doing a lot of shots and ass for one..its hard as hell to aspirate and very hard to find the exact perfect spot to shoot in without worrying of hitting a sciatic nerve. The delts..get outta here! thats for advanced users with site specific problems and its sore as hell after shots which isnt for me, cause its my first cycle. Ok enough said, Thanks bros!
    Dex

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Why not the delts like you I prefer quads as I am currently hitting my quads twice a week with 250mg of test enan at a time. It it harder to aspirate the other sites but it's not that bad. To make it easier to aspirate drop just a drop or too onto the plunger of the syringe it will lube it up making it easier to pull back.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarded midget man
    hey all, I am on my 3rd week of QUAD ONLY injection cycle. I am shooting the stuff twice a week, Tuesday Tests enan 500mg, and wed deca 300 mg. Now I heard diff opinions from diff people. SOmebody said that since I am only doing injections twice a week, quad only will be fine. Another said you will get scar tissue and ur steroid receptors will be saturated so i was tiold its best to rotate. But I see the scar tissue thing being unlikely because I am taking am extremly hot showers with special leg massages after each injection, and about the receptors being saturated, I am only doing twice a week, not everyday like the winny - V users and all. I am in need of advice here badly. Oh and my cycle is 10 weeks long combined with dianabol 35 mg ED.My quads are really getting striated and HUGE thanks to the site injection. Havent hit a nerve or vein yet and its going perfect! I find ass shots and delt shots not needed for my cycle because for a 2 times a week shot it ait worth it, especially because I am not doing a lot of shots and ass for one..its hard as hell to aspirate and very hard to find the exact perfect spot to shoot in without worrying of hitting a sciatic nerve. The delts..get outta here! thats for advanced users with site specific problems and its sore as hell after shots which isnt for me, cause its my first cycle. Ok enough said, Thanks bros!
    Dex
    your quads are not getting huge and striated by site injects. you can get by using the quads only here with 2x/week shots but why would you want to? might as well get used to hitting other areas because sooner or later, your gonna have to.

Thread Information