Thread: animal stak

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

animal stak

i've got a buddy that isnt interested in AS so he was looking into some prohormones. He was lookin into takin animal stak. now i've tried to do some research on it but the only things i find are promotional stuff that just say how awesome it is. I was wondering if anyone has taken it or has heard anything about it. Any other suggestions on the best prohormones out there right now would help too.....thanks guys

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    go to the "supplement forum" bro

Tony "G" Monster is offline New Member
    If you are not ready for AS right now and would preffer to use prohormones, animal stak would be ok. I have went through several cans of that stuff and got some good gains. If you want to use an "animal" product, I suggest you take "Animal Test". It's testosterone is far more advanced than the andro & norandro that make up the stak. It's a new product and it costs more, but you'll get better results. Not as good as the real deal, but better than nothing at all.

I know that these "over-the-counter" prohormones run anywhere from $50 - $80, but the results are not as good as if you were to drop $400 on a cycle.

My suggestion, save your money. I know you want to get big quick, but save, save, save! And when you have enough saved up... buy a cycle... or two!! You're body will react much better that way instead of putting all those weak-ass prohormones in there. I wish I could've done that. You live and learn my man!!!! I am just telling you through personal experience.

So for now... eat, eat, take alot of protein and calories, eat, eat, train like a warrior, and eat some more!!!!!!

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    is this "post threads in wrong forum" month. Just busting your balls bro, but i have seen more now than ever.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Animal stak is regulated as Anabolics now? Cool.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i've got a buddy that isnt interested in AS so he was looking into some prohormones. He was lookin into takin animal stak. now i've tried to do some research on it but the only things i find are promotional stuff that just say how awesome it is. I was wondering if anyone has taken it or has heard anything about it. Any other suggestions on the best prohormones out there right now would help too.....thanks guys
    Well the ads will make you think these prohormones are stronger then the real things but the real things need to be injected... when you take a hormone via the stomach, well your body has a built in defense to keep you from like getting dosed with estrogen because you ate a female cow or dosed with testosterone from eating bull meat. Your digestive system will destroy some 98% of the prohormone because you eat/drink this stuff and you will get very minimal results... The only exception are chemically altered steroids that are designed to survive digestive system and first pass of liver but then these are very liver toxic and damaging with tons of side effects so.... This does not apply to legal prohormones as they are not generally methylized.

On the other hand it might not be a bad idea for everyone to try prohormones first before jumping into the real thing because if you get bad reactions from prohormones then surely those reactions could be worst with the real thing. Just dont expect any of it to be worth the high price charged, you'll get only very minimal results as compared to real injectable steroids.

well i thank you guys that helped out and to you that bitched at me.....sorry i'm new at this message board thing but i'll know now.......thanks ya'll

well i thank you guys that helped out and to you that bitched at me.....sorry i'm new at this message board thing but i'll know now.......thanks ya'll
    Good you don't deserve to know, if you can't tell "Steroid Questions" from "Supplement Forums" then how do you put on both legs of your pants to start the day?

Go Time is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Good you don't deserve to know, if you can't tell "Steroid Questions" from "Supplement Forums" then how do you put on both legs of your pants to start the day?
    LMAO calipso...

well obviously mr perfect (calipso) hasnt ever made a mistake in his life and he gets his nut off by being a bad ass and talking shit on message boards, grow up stud.

well obviously mr perfect (calipso) hasnt ever made a mistake in his life and he gets his nut off by being a bad ass and talking shit on message boards, grow up stud.
    I'm not being a badass, I'm saying USE COMMON SENSE!

At least I'm not illiterate.

calipso, i don't have a problem with you, in fact some of your post are true and quite funny, but DAMN.....you show no mercy do you?

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    calipso, i don't have a problem with you, in fact some of your post are true and quite funny, but DAMN.....you show no mercy do you?
    Well dude you know better than I do. How many times do you see newbies post in the wrong forums? Then they cry "You guys are sooooooo mean! Can't u just answer my question!"

NO! Repost it in the correct forum and it will be answered with polite consideration.

Tony "G" Monster is offline New Member
    Holly Shit!!... You guys fight like a bunch of funckin' girls!!

We're all supposed to be bros... teaching one another training techniques, new ways to "stack", and ansewring any questions that we can to the best of our ability. NOT trying to be a smart ass.

Calipso, try to talk to these people with respect. Please don't try to be a bad-ass. I thought I was a bad-ass a few years ago. I just reach my 220 lb. mark of lean muscle mass standing at 5'9". I thought I was tough untill I got into serious trouble because of my "toughness". I will never make that same mistake again!!!

Remeber, you weren't born with the ability to bench 450lbs and squat 700lbs. You started out just like these young kids with (what seems like stupid questions) are just questions that a novice would ask.

I don't hate ya bro. Keep training, keep eating, and keep focused.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony "G" Monster
    Holly Shit!!... You guys fight like a bunch of funckin' girls!!

We're all supposed to be bros... teaching one another training techniques, new ways to "stack", and ansewring any questions that we can to the best of our ability. NOT trying to be a smart ass.

Calipso, try to talk to these people with respect. Please don't try to be a bad-ass. I thought I was a bad-ass a few years ago. I just reach my 220 lb. mark of lean muscle mass standing at 5'9". I thought I was tough untill I got into serious trouble because of my "toughness". I will never make that same mistake again!!!

Remeber, you weren't born with the ability to bench 450lbs and squat 700lbs. You started out just like these young kids with (what seems like stupid questions) are just questions that a novice would ask.

I don't hate ya bro. Keep training, keep eating, and keep focused.
    I have a question, who are you again? Oh yea, a newbie!

All I gotta say is, follow the rules, post in correct forums and there will be NO PROBLEMS.

Keep things in their proper place when asking questions and you'll get answers.

I have a question, who are you again? Oh yea, a newbie!
    bro, that made my day, and i completely agree with you. It really gets old. Yes, people read the other forums. No its not as much as this one, but you (newbies) still need to put it in the right forum. Everyday....like i said and you said bro, it gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    bro, that made my day, and i completely agree with you. It really gets old. Yes, people read the other forums. No its not as much as this one, but you (newbies) still need to put it in the right forum. Everyday....like i said and you said bro, it gets old.
    I guess people need associate degree's to be intelligent enough to post in the correct forums.

Lmao

willieboy is offline New Member
    waaaa, he posted in the wrong forum....boo fukin hoo.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    I guess people need associate degree's to be intelligent enough to post in the correct forums.
    how about animal pak? is it the same as animal stak?

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    This thread was the biggest waste of time i have ever read.

Jdog55

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by willieboy
    waaaa, he posted in the wrong forum....boo fukin hoo.
    First day here and your already the equvilent of a wet fart.

Quote Originally Posted by n0_Genetics
    how about animal pak? is it the same as animal stak?

Animal Stak has an extra letter in the name so it's gotta be twice as l337.

Welcome to Flame Board 101 Gentlemen............
    Calipso?, wellllllll fancy meeting you here!
    LOL...j/k...I feel your pain Bro!

Ambulance is offline Member
    Calipso Senor FlameO lol just bustin ur balls

First day here and your already the equvilent of a wet fart.
    wow, a wet fart, come up with that on your own?? or did your mommy help you?This board seems ok, cept for a few of the cry babies whining. why not just answer the question instead of bitching and moaning. If you have no answer, just shut the hell up and let someone who knows something answer the guy.

wow, a wet fart, come up with that on your own?? or did your mommy help you?This board seems ok, cept for a few of the cry babies whining. why not just answer the question instead of bitching and moaning. If you have no answer, just shut the hell up and let someone who knows something answer the guy.

::Yawn::

Dude, I saw a movie that had you in it! RADIO!!!!!

Post in the correct forum numbnuts before mommy unplugs your modem.

Guys this forum is not here to be rude and discourage newbie members gives the guy a break everyone makes a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Guys this forum is not here to be rude and discourage newbie members gives the guy a break everyone makes a mistake.
    True but when a second newbie comes in talking smack, gotta put the child in his place.

ya, put in my place....what a fukin punk. grow up ya cry baby. I am so sick of kids like you. Talkin and typin just to hear and see your own words. Like I said, if you have no answer for the guy, shut the hell up.

ya, put in my place....what a fukin punk. grow up ya cry baby. I am so sick of kids like you. Talkin and typin just to hear and see your own words. Like I said, if you have no answer for the guy, shut the hell up.
    You joined here what, yesterday? You won't last long little boy. I give it a month before your banned.

People I'd like to appologize to Willieboy. He has all of 3 POSTS here! Congraulations on wasting all 3 of them here being put into your place. Now find a new message board already newbie.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    People I'd like to appologize to Willieboy. He has all of 3 POSTS here! Congraulations on wasting all 3 of them here being put into your place. Now find a new message board already newbie.
    rollin on the floor.....said it before, need more calipso's here....more people to light the flame when needed

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    rollin on the floor.....said it before, need more calipso's here....more people to light the flame when needed
    Dude you ever gonna show us anything more than your back?

Every time I see your avatar I'm thinking Booker T "WWE".

Guy has a huge back, his lats are like his whole body.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    This thread is closed. The flames are out of hand.

Yes, this should have gone in the supp forum, but it didnt need to get out of hand like this. Next time lets just put the animal pak and stacks questions in the supps ok? No big deal

BTW Ive used both and thought both were crap.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Calipso, that was totally uncalled for. He screwed up, but treat the guys on here with a little bit of respect. I like you as a member and I can see your point of view on this thread, but next time you break the rules and flame someone I will personally ban you.

You can contact me via PM.

Thread Information