MUSCLEMEDIC is offline New Member

mm's cycle diary

Well it has started officially, two days ago 10/21/03 i downed my 35mg of d-bol and injected 250mg of sust into my right glute. Felt soooo good piercing the skin and muscle, no burn or soreness. I did feel a little funny after the d-bol, took 20mg in the morning and 15mg afternoon, both times felt a little dizzy, eyes watered some and chills. Is it in my mind or what?? Been so long since my last d-bol can't compare.
    A little history on me;

35 y/o.................biceps 15 5/8"............calves 15 7/8"
    5 ft 8 inches.........forearms 13"............waist 35"
    195 lbs.................quads 23 1/2".........bf 18%

working out for some 15+ yrs, have done two cycles b4 first not even worth talking about, second was d-bol and sust cycle, gained12-15lbs kept alot of the muscle ate like crap though. Took some time off at the end of 2002 and beginning of 2003 for the birth of my daughter, back in the gym harder than ever. Been trying to lose some bf b4 starting this cycle so i tried the atkins diet and dropped fron 210 to 195, lost a little muscle bf went from 24% TO 18%, I hold alot in the torso area and have never seen an ab on me in my life, hopefully this will change when i'm done with this cycle.
    My work-out is kinda off the wall. I work in the EMS field and work 24hr shifts eod until four shifts are done then i'm off for six days, then 24hr shifts eod until four shifts are done then i'm off for four days, then it starts all over again. We aren't aloud to workout on duty, but I snuck in a curl bar and dumbells. This is how I've been doing it, on my days at work I stick to doing bis and tris and shoulders, this seems to be the only body parts i can hit with what weights i've got.

My cycle:

d-bol 35mg ed wks 1-4
    sust 250 750mg wks 1-2
    sust 250 500mg wks 3-10
    winny 50mg ed wks 7-10
    cytomel wks 7-12

have nolva and clomid on hand, also i have t 200 depot and i was thinking of taking 100mg in week 1 and 2 to kick it up, what do you think?

I will be placing b4 and after pics soon. Any critiques would be appreciated, i will keep you all posted, thanks MM

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    good luck. keep the bros informed. its good to see how a brother does.

rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLEMEDIC
    My work-out is kinda off the wall. I work in the EMS field and work 24hr shifts eod until four shifts are done then i'm off for six days, then 24hr shifts eod until four shifts are done then i'm off for four days, then it starts all over again. We aren't aloud to workout on duty, but I snuck in a curl bar and dumbells. This is how I've been doing it, on my days at work I stick to doing bis and tris and shoulders, this seems to be the only body parts i can hit with what weights i've got.
    You can do chest presses with dumbbells and a curl bar. You can also do lunches, deadlifts, squats (overhead squats as well), weighted situps, one-legged calf raises, and dumbbell rows.

You can hit a lot of muscles with just dumbbells.

MUSCLEMEDIC is offline New Member
    frkybgstok thanks for the support will keep people updated also started this thread on the members cycle results....
    rainbowsheep...yes i'm finding more to do with just dumbells experimenting every shift and finding more muscle groups to hit.....thanks MM

Thread Information