The same company that makes Glucophage, and Glucophage XR,(XR=Extrended Relief) make this product as well. Glucophage is Metformin. Glucovance is a mixture of Metformin and Glyburide. It's reported in tests done on type 2 Diabetes patients, that Metformin and Glyburide work much better together than either Drug could do on it's own at the same doses. Like Fina and Test, both are good, but more than 1 + 1 is the result, Test & Fina together are much better than either by itself at equal doses (Comparatively). However, I'm not sure if this is better, because I don't know the character or the properties of Glyburide. Does this make it better for BB as well. I would think it would, since are we not shooting for similar goals as a Diebetes patient, only for different reasons?
So does anyone know if this is the case with this drug? Is it like mixing two Different AAS? If anyone is familiar with this drug, please let me know 'cuz I have a bunch. I have a friend that is a Vet on a Government plan for his Meds, and they keep insisting to send him 3 times more than he needs, he's told his Doc, and his Case Worker/Agent, but they just keep comin,' so if this is good stuff, I'm IN !