Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Test making hair grow

I have been on an all test cycle of prop 100mg/EOD, and enan 500mg/wk. and I noticed today that my chest hair is coming in quicker (I shave it), and my facial hair coming in thicker too, and in spots it never came in before, like right under my lip. That spot I never could fill. This normal? I'd think so, but what do you guys think.

Grant is offline Member
    this is natural and it sucks, say hello to backhair

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Yes, its normal. Testosterone is the hormone responsable for secondary sex characteristics in males. This includes the growth of body hair. So obviously when you increase the amount of testosterone that is in your body above its normal production, you will see an increase in body hair growth.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Yes, its normal. Testosterone is the hormone responsable for secondary sex characteristics in males. This includes the growth of body hair. So obviously when you increase the amount of testosterone that is in your body above its normal production, you will see an increase in body hair growth.
    I've always been smooth skin chested... never had to shave, etc... well that is changing... I am getting thicker hair on arms and legs and looks like I am getting a lot of chest hair growing here... beard growth on face is incredible... almost have to shave twice a day... does this subside or go back to normal when the cycle is over or are these androgenic changes here to stay?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I've always been smooth skin chested... never had to shave, etc... well that is changing... I am getting thicker hair on arms and legs and looks like I am getting a lot of chest hair growing here... beard growth on face is incredible... almost have to shave twice a day... does this subside or go back to normal when the cycle is over or are these androgenic changes here to stay?
    The additional hair will stay. As far as having to shave twice a day, I'm not familiar with the rate of hair growth increasing.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    It's funny how it can make hair grow on other parts of the body and still make the hair on your head fall out!!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    DHT...that's how.

I don't believe I'll get hair on my back. I refuse God Damit!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I said the same thing....

then it came.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    DHT...that's how.

I don't believe I'll get hair on my back. I refuse God Damit!!!

I get more impressive chest hair and you know how the woman love the chest hair...............oh wait no they don't

No BDTR....I'm not!!!!

When did your added hair growth come in Xavier? How long have you been on your cycle?

Not to rob this thread but, in general when does the added hair growth come in? I took my 7th shot today to start week 4. My major side effect is sweat and a kick of adrenaline on my walk into the gym.

Nothign else....yet.

Thread Information