Thread: Change of plans

gtxben is offline Junior Member

Question Change of plans

Originally I was gonna be running:
    dbol 40mgs (wk 1-4)
    deca 200mgs (wk 1-12)
    test en 500mgs (wk 1-12)

However, because of some issues with getting the test en, I'm having to replace it with sus 250. Now I'm gonna be running :
    dbol 40mgs (wk 1-4)
    deca 200mgs (wk 1-12)
    sus 500mgs (wk 1-12)

Although I'd much rather be using test en, I have to go with the sus, does this look adequate injecting the sus twice a week? I know there are 4 blends of test in the sus and I won't be able to touch the dosage of test en that I wanted, but I'll only have enough to last me 12 weeks @ 500mgs of sus a week? Should I see decent gains with the above stack? Opinions please.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    That might be a better stack I think, Is it your first?
    With the Sus, you should see good effects sooner with the combination of fast and long acting esters. Remember for your off cycle that you should wait around 3 weeks because of the long acting esters in the sus.

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    It's my first "real" cycle. I've done cycles with sings AS's before, such as:
    8 week cycle of sus, 12 week cycle of Aratest, and a 6 week cycle of dbol . They cycles were spaced about a year apart. Also, I'm always cutting then bulking and have only done AS while bulking, so of course I've put on good weight while on, but then when I cut I lose some weight. Before my very first cycle I was weighing in at 212lbs and got up to 230lbs. For second cycle I started at about 218lbs and got up to 235lbs. For my last cycle I started at 233lbs and got up to 250lbs. The main reason for awsome gains on my last cycle I think is because I grew a little wiser and actually consumed some calories. I'm back down to 235lbs right now @18% bf......I'm cutting for another month and hope to get to about 225/230 and/or somewhere around 10% bf, then I will start a bulk with my body enhancing supps.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Need to up the deca to 400mgs and it's a shame you can't get test e,how about cyp,it's basically the same thing

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Need to up the deca to 400mgs and it's a shame you can't get test e,how about cyp,it's basically the same thing
    I'd agree...up the deca and try to get test cyp if you can. If not, then it's ultimately up to you...plenty of people still defend sus at 500mg/week in 2 injections, though most will argue against it. I've personally never used it so i can't say for sure...

i'd say hold off on your cycle and try to stick to test en or cyp...even prop if you can get it (altho you'd have to inj ed or at least eod)...

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Bro...
    Bump the deca to 400/wk... and try, for Gods sake (or your own sake), to get hold of a single ester test like cyp or enth...

I've done sust twice a week at 500... and you know what? I got unstable bloodlevels and didnt gain diddly-squat!!! I only upped in strenght...

So if you are gonna do sus, you should do it EOD...

So try to get hold of anything else than sust...

Good luck bro!

Thread Information