Thread: Gyno problem?

jms462 is offline Junior Member

Gyno problem?

Ive been off my cycle now for almost 5 weeks. I was on Q.V. EQ for weeks 1-10 and Winny Depot for weeks 7-10. I took Clomids for 20 or so days.

I have noticed that my body is sensitive to juice.

About 3 weeks ago I noticed my nipples were starting to get sensitive and looked bigger. So I started taking novaldex at 20mgs/ED. I took it for 12 days and the symptoms subsided. Now a week later it seems like its back. This time if I squeeze my nipples fluid comes out?

What is this? How do I get rid of it?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    sounds to me like you have progesterone related symptoms, which is odd, considering you used estro related drugs.

and on top of that, winny aromatizes at a very low rate, and eq is known for being an extremely mild anabolic .
    if it were me, i'd go back on the nolva for a while(3-4 weeks) since it eased your symptoms. if youre that sensitive, then more clomid/nolva may be needed until you recover.
    hows your sex drive? is it up and running like normal?

peace I4L

Sterno is offline New Member
    get back on the nolvadex right away, your gonna be sorry if you dont... 20mg ed for 2 weeks...

sex drive

Well, MY sex drive is not where it was before i started but its not bad at all. In actuality I don't mind it this way considering I was a manic before. As for my problem I was thinking of starting another winny only cycle in 2 weeks. Just 40cc's 1 ED for 30days and 1 EOD for 10. I have plenty of clomids and novaldex on hand.

Do think this is wise?
    Or is it too soon?
    Do u think I should take a stronger ANti-E from now on?

I was planning on running the same cycle i did this summer, next summer but bumping the EQ up to 6000mgs.

Any Advice is greatly appreciated

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jms462
    Ive been off my cycle now for almost 5 weeks. I was on Q.V. EQ for weeks 1-10 and Winny Depot for weeks 7-10. I took Clomids for 20 or so days.

I have noticed that my body is sensitive to juice.

About 3 weeks ago I noticed my nipples were starting to get sensitive and looked bigger. So I started taking novaldex at 20mgs/ED. I took it for 12 days and the symptoms subsided. Now a week later it seems like its back. This time if I squeeze my nipples fluid comes out?

What is this? How do I get rid of it?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
    Your body probably has the estrogen similar to a pregnant lady... fluid coming out of titty means they are about to get real big and then start producing milk.... sounds like a lovely thing for a body builder to get...

Prick

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Your body probably has the estrogen similar to a pregnant lady... fluid coming out of titty means they are about to get real big and then start producing milk.... sounds like a lovely thing for a body builder to get...
    This is a serious matter to me and you the audacity to joke about it! U R a funny guy! For the record it is minute amounts of clear liquid, but it is there!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Well, MY sex drive is not where it was before i started but its not bad at all. In actuality I don't mind it this way considering I was a manic before. As for my problem I was thinking of starting another winny only cycle in 2 weeks. Just 40cc's 1 ED for 30days and 1 EOD for 10. I have plenty of clomids and novaldex on hand.

Do think this is wise?
    Or is it too soon?
    Do u think I should take a stronger ANti-E from now on?

I was planning on running the same cycle i did this summer, next summer but bumping the EQ up to 6000mgs.

Any Advice is greatly appreciated
    Time on=Time off.......listen to I4L

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    get back on nolva 20mg ed 3-4 weeks. And yes starting cycle in two weeks is too soon. Time off is as important as time on.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a serious matter to me and you the audacity to joke about it! U R a funny guy! For the record it is minute amounts of clear liquid, but it is there!
    Sorry I actually dead serious and not joking... I understand fluid discharges are very serious problem and a sign that full blown breast development is about to happen.... havent you seen these guys needing gyno surgury? There was a picture of a hairy chested guy, didnt have PCT's handy, had some fluid discharges and then 4 weeks later he developed full D-Cup sized breasts!!! Complete with squirting a quart of white human milk....

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Sorry I actually dead serious and not joking... I understand fluid discharges are very serious problem and a sign that full blown breast development is about to happen.... havent you seen these guys needing gyno surgury? There was a picture of a hairy chested guy, didnt have PCT's handy, had some fluid discharges and then 4 weeks later he developed full D-Cup sized breasts!!! Complete with squirting a quart of white human milk....
    Go over your grammer next time!

Thread Information