possible abscess, worried

i just began my first cycle about 9 days ago. prop at 100mg eod and EQ at 400mg per week(200mg mon, 200mg thurs). i've only shot in the right glute, i'm gunna start switching left and right tomorrow. i have a bump about golf ball size on the right glute, it doesn't really hurt at all and it's not discolored or anything like that and not warm to the touch. however, i am worried that it could be an abscess, i hope my muscle is just bruised and the bump will subside. what do you guys think i should do? will it go away?

Injection sites should be rotated especially when injections are as frequent with prop. You want to try and wait about a wk before injecting at the same site. So far it doesn't seem like there are any signs of infection or an abscess. Keep a close eye on the site for any swelling, redness and check it every so often to see if the lump is subsiding. I would also stay clear of injections at that site for now. Keep us posted.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It sounds like it's a build up of the oil.............. you need to start rotateing your injection sites.......... like 01dragonslayer said... watch it and make sure it doesn't start to get red, swell more, or get warm then you will need to see a doctor.

thanks slayer, thanks mud.

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    If the oil is built up in one area, it will even out by itself right? Just wondering.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifesabitch
    If the oil is built up in one area, it will even out by itself right? Just wondering.
    yes, it'll take a week or longer depending on how big the lump is.

Thread Information