Rich1498 is offline New Member

Mixing water based with oil based??

I know you guys would know the answer to this question. If I am taking Test cyp and Winstol is that safe to mix the water and oil bases??? It might be a stupid question to some of yall but i rather find before i mess myself up. everyone says i should stack them together.

-one more question....If i take Test which gives me water weight and winstol, wouldn't that work agianst each other and not get me anywhere. like counter acting each other???
    Last edited by Rich1498; 11-03-2003 at 08:22 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes you can mix water and oil based AS..........

No they will not work against each other............ The water weight is a side from estrogen called edema............ run an anti-e like nolva and or l-dex to help with those sides.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich1498
    I know you guys would know the answer to this question. If I am taking Test cyp and Winstol is that safe to mix the water and oil bases??? It might be a stupid question to some of yall but i rather find out the truth.

-one more question....If i take Test which gives me water weight and winstol, wouldn't that work agianst each other and not get me anywhere. like counter acting each other???
    Yes it is safe to mix the two. The problem would be, that if you mixed the two in the same syringe, the water and oil based solutions would have different resistances, making injection tricky. Just be careful. Second, How would winstrol and Test work against each other? That doesnt make sense. I think you need to do more research before you put these things into you bro, it doesnt really seem like you have a good understanding of whats going on. How do you think they would work against each other? Let me know and I will try to answer your question better. peace

RC

Rich1498 is offline New Member
    Well I know that test gives you alot of bulk and some water weight at least it gave me alot, and winny makes you lose all your water weight, and cutting you up, which is doing the oppisite of the test I thought it would work agianst each other.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich1498
    Well I know that test gives you alot of bulk and some water weight at least it gave me alot, and winny makes you lose all your water weight, and cutting you up, which is doing the oppisite of the test I thought it would work agianst each other.
    winny doesnt make you lose all your water weight. its not a dieurhetic (sp). It just doesnt add any water weight.

RC

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    winny doesnt make you lose all your water weight. its not a dieurhetic (sp). It just doesnt add any water weight.

RC
    Exact, this isn't the first time I heard this, almost everyone I know who juice doesn't even know what they are taking........

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yes you can mix water and oil based AS..........

No they will not work against each other............ The water weight is a side from estrogen called edema............ run an anti-e like nolva and or l-dex to help with those sides.
    Edema? I am thinking I got it... I had gained up to 25 lbs, but then today I had itchy and very sensative nipples, like putting on a shirt, it was like "Woah nelly" the sensation I got from the cloth passing over the nipple... well I had to been doing liquidex already and lost off some 5 lbs of my 25 gain... now I had to start nolvadex and I am watching the scale go down and down... I lost 2 more lbs tonight about 3 hours after taking the nolvadex and I also took my liquidex dose on its own already in place rate. Interesting that the itchyness and sensativity went away like within 2 hours of taking the liquid nolva and the pointyness of the nipples is now relaxed so it seems to be highly effective.

SHIT this is dissappointing, I didnt want to see that scale go down in middle of cycle but I guess gotta do what is needed to keep the sides and boobies away...
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-04-2003 at 02:43 AM.

Thread Information