Weirdguy is offline New Member

Need some help here...

Hey. I'm about to start my first cycle going with sustanon at 250mg a week. I'm also planning on adding in Dbol at 25mg a day. The sustanon is a six week cycle and my keeps telling me that with a cycle that short, I dont need to worry bout anti-estrogens. I'm not so sure bout that. Do you guys think I should go with one? And if so any recommendations?

Sorry thats suppossed to be 15mg a day of dbol

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    can you extend it by 2 weeks? 2 more amps?
    you do need anti-e's

Yeah i can prob get two more weeks of it. What do you suggest for anti-estrogens?

not a fan of sus. some say 250 is not enough a week. sus also needs frequent injects due to the short esters in it. some also say that 250 is enough for a first cycle, so let everyone here know how your cycle turns out.
    1-8 250sus/week
    1-8 .5ml ldex/ed
    11-13 clomid
    nolv on hand

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    not a fan of sus. some say 250 is not enough a week. sus also needs frequent injects due to the short esters in it. some also say that 250 is enough for a first cycle, so let everyone here know how your cycle turns out.
    1-8 250sus/week
    1-8 .5ml ldex/ed
    11-13 clomid
    nolv on hand

250 is not enough for a first cycle ,i dont care what anyone sais ,ur gains will be minimal,that would be just enough to compaensate for ur hpta beeing shut down .like asy.said drop the sust get some enenathe and ruin at 400.

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    250 is not enough for a first cycle ,i dont care what anyone sais ,ur gains will be minimal,that would be just enough to compaensate for ur hpta beeing shut down .like asy.said drop the sust get some enenathe and ruin at 400.
    Finally, a clear cut approach to first cycles with sus. Do as the man said, scrap it

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Second that big N!!!

Drop the sus go for enanthate or cyp.
    Do it for 10wks instead of 6 or 8...
    Remember bro, it takes 4-5weeks before it kicks in...
    so with 6 weeks you'll only get like 2-3 weeks of it...

Go for 10wks and stack it like this:

500mg test enanthate or cypionate 1-10wk
    30mg dbol ED 1-5wk

PCT 13-14wk

Nolvadex on hand

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I have used sust for short cycles and low doses, 250mg a week. I've also done low doses of dbol many years ago. If you are a new user with a lot of genetic potential to go I would say you will see some nice gains. As far as anti e's, everyone reacts differently. When I used the doses you are thinking of back in the early 80s no one was using anti e's. I had no problems with sides. I did however lose a lot of my gains because we never did PCT.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    I have used sust for short cycles and low doses, 250mg a week. I've also done low doses of dbol many years ago. If you are a new user with a lot of genetic potential to go I would say you will see some nice gains. As far as anti e's, everyone reacts differently. When I used the doses you are thinking of back in the early 80s no one was using anti e's. I had no problems with sides. I did however lose a lot of my gains because we never did PCT.
    I agree. I also ran 250 of sust my first cycle and gained 24 lbs. Most of the guys on here that say its not enough for a virgin have never tried it at that dose and are just repeating what they hear. If you are eating, lifting and resting right, you can grow nicely off it on a first cycle. I would extend your cycle to at least 8 weeks. Mine was 10.

moush is offline Senior Member
    Bro you gotta up your doses....I started my first cycle on Oct 19 with only 250 mg of Sust but i upped it to 500 mg/wk.....def seeing results a lot faster!

OK, well i made a mistake when I first typed it. it is 500mg a week of sus. i already bought that so I gonna do sus for my first cycle. I am upping it to eight weeks as well, with 15mg of dbol daily for the first five weeks, and the clomid for the two weeks after my cycle. When you say nolvadex on hand, how much and when should it be taken during the cycle? Thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdguy
    OK, well i made a mistake when I first typed it. it is 500mg a week of sus. i already bought that so I gonna do sus for my first cycle. I am upping it to eight weeks as well, with 15mg of dbol daily for the first five weeks, and the clomid for the two weeks after my cycle. When you say nolvadex on hand, how much and when should it be taken during the cycle? Thanks for the advice.
    think that's a better option at 500mg/week. need to bump up the dbol to at least 30mg/day or skip it. what anti-e's do you have? just nolv?

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Weirdguy
    Nolvadex on hand, when needed: 50-80mg/day till gyno subsides, then 20mg/day

Thread Information