MikeMC is offline New Member

I think ive got it figured out, now you guys tell me where im wrong..first cycle

the best thing to know is that you dont know anything at all.....so at this point...after 4 months of research...i think i have finally decided on a cycle

give you the stats first...

6ft 4 170lbs, 4%BF, have been into weight training for 3 years, however i have never lifted for cosmetics and dont plan to, its all been sport specific training.
    ive been to Olympic Trials for swimming, and am currently playing collegiate baseball.

The paradox of the situation is that the AAS must serve two purposes....in my Recording Contract..( im a hip hop artist) it details that i must weigh around 190 pounds prior to my touring this summer, since its a pretty highly publicized tour, i have to be looking filled out and strong for the ladies. I also need to be in shape for the spring, and need to gain mass for the comming baseball season.

so taking that all into account i have decided on this cycle

EQ 150 MGs/w wks 1-12
    Test Prop 50MG EOD wks 1-10
    Winstrol Depot 50mg EOD wks 7-15
    Glucosamine
    Clomid

ok..now i expect to be wrong here....so flame if neccisary

Hanzel is offline New Member
    For 20 keepable lbs

Up the eq to 400mg/wk throughout + frontload the first two weeks(800mg)

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    but i wouldn't run it by itself. I would do test prop at 150mg EOD and thats it, run PCT and go from there. If you do everything right, you should be able to put on the muscle and get pretty lean for the spring. 50mg eod of prop isn't enough and neither is 150mg eq.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Those does seem really low, and not real productive. I'd suggest either 500mg test enanthate alone for 10-12 weeks, or alongside 400mg/week EQ for one weeks less than you run the test. I don't think you'll be happy with the "cycle" you have laid out.

-moto

your saying drop the EQ totally, and just run more prop all the way though?...

i definatly want to include the winnie...because what ive read for its impact on velocity

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i second moto if you want to run test e...but if you already have the prop, than you can go that way too.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    If you run the EQ, I would definitely up it to 300-400mg. I'd also run the Winny 50mg ED

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC
    so taking that all into account i have decided on this cycle

EQ 150 MGs/w wks 1-12
    Test Prop 50MG EOD wks 1-10
    Winstrol Depot 50mg EOD wks 7-15
    Glucosamine
    Clomid

ok..now i expect to be wrong here....so flame if neccisary
    Here is what I would do:

If you want to go from 170 to at least 190, figure you should try to be at around 200 when this cycle ends because you will lose some gains once the cycle is over. So your overall goal is to gain at least 30lbs.

1-11 Test Enanthate 500mg/wk
    1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    8-13 Winny 50 mg/ed
    Start pct three days after last winny doseage.

If you want to jump start the cycle you could with either of the following:
    1-4 Prop 50mg/ed
    1-4 dbol 30mg/ed

Make sure your diet is in check as well. When I say that, I mean after the cycle as well as during. Your diet will be more important to you post cycle in an attempt to keep the gains from the cycle.

D

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Here is what I would do:

If you want to go from 170 to at least 190, figure you should try to be at around 200 when this cycle ends because you will lose some gains once the cycle is over. So your overall goal is to gain at least 30lbs.

1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    8-13 Winny 50 mg/ed

1-4 Prop 50mg/ed
    1-4 dbol 30mg/ed

Make sure your diet is in check as well. When I say that, I mean after the cycle as well as during. Your diet will be more important to you post cycle in an attempt to keep the gains from the cycle.
    D
    Man, he's good!

1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    8-13 Winny 50 mg/ed

that seems like a damn good cycle that you laid out there...and after reading up on Test ENth...i actually like it more than the prop..and i can see where i went wrong with the dosages

50 Mg's of winny a day could get pretty expensive though...or maybe i misinterpret how to measure

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC
    1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    8-13 Winny 50 mg/ed
    Diesel that is a great cycle for a 2nd or 3rd, but I think 3 compounds is too much for a first cycle. If he has negative sides, he won't know which caused it. I would stick with Test E alone, then get creative after you have a cycle under your belt and you know what it's like.

in the event of running a test E cycle only...

would i need to take nolva or something during the cycle?

could i run a Test E and winny cycle?

you might be right about 3 compounds being too much

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    id run the test and dbol instead of test and winny...your lookin for 30lbs right? Take in at least 300g protein/day. this is very important. run armidex or liquidex througout the entire cycle at .25mg/day, possible .5mg/day. Have nolva and clomid ready for post cycle. If you just run the enanthate , the nolva would be necessary if you start showing signs of gyno, although it could take care of some bloat. Lower your sodium intake as well that will help.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Diesel that is a great cycle for a 2nd or 3rd, but I think 3 compounds is too much for a first cycle. If he has negative sides, he won't know which caused it. I would stick with Test E alone, then get creative after you have a cycle under your belt and you know what it's like.
    The reason I suggested the EQ and Winny is because of what he is trying to accomplish. While he is talking about gaining 20 pounds 'net'. I'm sure he wants vascularity as well.

Personally, I don't think these three compounds are to much for a first cycle.

D

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Are you going to be drug tested?

If not, a Deca , Sust cycle would be my recomendation. I speak from experience with this cycle and baseball. It worked wonders for me.
    I'm on Test Enan/dbol cycle right now and it's not working out that well for pitching. Deca made my joints feel great. I was real strong and confident on the mound and the sust worked well for further mass.

sonhouse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Here is what I would do:

1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    8-13 Winny 50 mg/ed

1-4 Prop 50mg/ed
    1-4 dbol 30mg/ed

D
    For 30lbs, which is what you need I think this is about perfect. Also this I agree is not too much for a first cycle for the goals you have. Jump starting with d-bol or prop is an excelent idea. Quick early gains is a great motovaiter(sp).
    This should start you off well enough that if diet and training is in check to make your goals. The finshing compounds will bring you in reasonably "hard" at the end. run ldex at roughly.5ml ed.and do a good post cycle w/diet, training,clomid,and nolv. You can make this a very satisfying cycle. first one is your best if done properly.
    Good Luck, DOUBLE J

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Damn you guys have him juice to the gills, at 20 all he needs to do is add some food to his diet and he'll gain 20lbs. He's never lifted to gain weight only for sports reasons. He needs to learn to eat first.

I guess snoop doesn't have the same contract as you Bro, I doubt if he weighs 170 soaking wet

JohnnyB

Thread Information