jay007 is offline Associate Member

add what to fina

I'm thinking of running fina for 12 weeks what should i add with it? I don't want to stack to much, because i will start my next cycle 12 weeks after i come off just in time for the summer. Let me know bros.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    damn, fina for 12 ??

prop, fina, winny makes one hell of a combo to lean up and get great strength gains. of course it's still going to invovle ED injections.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Agreed with key.

BRAVO is offline Junior Member
    DUDE.. I wouldn't advise running FINA over 6 weeks.... bad on the kidneys.

Winny! the results (I hear) are dramatic.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Wrong, fina is NOT kidney toxic. I've had my kidneys tested while running it at nearly a gram a week for 30 weeks my kidney function was completely normal. Only bad sides i get from fina are insomnia and prostate swelling a bit being its extremely androgenic . I dont feel fina till week 5, why would i cut it out at week 6?

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVO
    DUDE.. I wouldn't advise running FINA over 6 weeks.... bad on the kidneys.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    heck, you don't even need the prop. it'll give you a little bloat (b/c it's test and you'll hold water), but you could run something like this :

1-8 fina 75 mg ED
    3-8 winny 50 mg ED

BDTR is offline Retired
    Did i just read a vet telling someone not to run test with fina???? ::shakes head:: just kidding bro... but seriously, fina kills my sex drive so badly id never think about not using test with it.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    heck, you don't even need the prop. it'll give you a little bloat (b/c it's test and you'll hold water), but you could run something like this :

1-8 fina 75 mg ED
    3-8 winny 50 mg ED

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Did i just read a vet telling someone not to run test with fina???? ::shakes head:: just kidding bro... but seriously, fina kills my sex drive so badly id never think about not using test with it.
    that's just if he's looking to keep some of the bloat down.

but agreed on the sex-drive end of it. shut down's a bitch.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Just run nolva at 20mg a day and the bloat from prop would be pretty much non existant.

30 weeks and no kidney problems... that's proof enough for me.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i dont think he even needs to run nolva from the begining, but have it on hand just in case. the fina should keep the minimal bloat from prop down to nothing anyway... just a thought... i know that i try to avoid adding meds if i can.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    when you talk about getting "shut down" could someone explain this. Is it like your woman is in the mood and you are like leave me alone?? or it is like yea sure and then cant get it up..
    I for one would love to have my damn sex drive lowered down.

DPERDE2 is offline New Member
    Sorry to just jump right in here but will 300mg to 400 mg of prop counter any problems wih my sex drive dropping on fina 400mg a week. I hear so many horror stories of fina dick. Kinda makes me want to stay clear of it

Just to state this isn't my first cycle, I have experience with different cycles but not with fina.

I plan on taking a fina cycle and i'm a little worried about negative effects.
    I did my fair share of research but I would like some advice please.
    I plan on taking fina with prop for a 10-12 week cycle. First problem is I was told you shouldn't take test longer than an 8 week period without stopping. Is this true? I was told that you need to stop and let your body reproduce its own test again. Anyway on to my cycle.

Weeks 1-8 Fina 100mgEOD
    Weeks 1-10 prop 100mg EOD or maybe 300mg a week because i'm trying to get cut.
    Clomid-Day 1 300mg days 2-11 100mgs days 12-22 50 mgs.

Does this sound like a good cycle? I know most people say to cut the mg in half ED but for me that's too much stabbing. I figured if I run the prop a few weeks after the fina, I wouldn't have any problems with fina dick. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    lol...yeah, I had to read it twice myself??
    Brother you kill me, your right 100% on never runnin' Tren w/o Test....but how in the world do you know for sure what's shutting you down man?......You haven't been off since you were 11.....
    I'm playin' man,
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVO
    30 weeks and no kidney problems... that's proof enough for me.
    No no son, you don't understand, you're Human....We still aren't sure where bdtr came from...all we know is him and Clark got dropped off at the same farm, but bdtr ran away, now he's here.....but he's definitely not Human, so please don't think you'll be safe following in his footsteps! He's not like the other kids....To him DNP =Cut Candy....lol
    But seriously, I like to run Tren at least 10....I must admit though, this last time my kidney's did take a hit, muscle cramps accompanied by a few other Kidney related symptoms made me quit @ 10 weeks, I was gonna go 12 (on Tren) but 3 weeks of Kidney Flushin' and I'm fine now.
    But understand that due to several injuries, I have a Fair amount of Hydrocodone and Feldene runnin' through me at any given time, which is MUCH harder on my Kidney's than Tren will ever be.
    TSW

Spot injections

Not to change the subject but I would like to ask everyone in the is thread because you all seem to know so much.
    Have any of you spot injected into you biceps before? If so could you type out the best instructions on how to do so? I did lots of research and some are injecting when they flex and I always thought that was a bad idea. Any help you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks

Thread Information