ironmanmike is offline New Member

Low dose sustanon

Ok guys, I've been reading alot of old posts and can't find much on this. I've just started a sus 250 cycle at only once per week, this is the first of the 3rd week. I want to know frm the few of you who have actually done only 250/wk how were you're gains and when did they kick in? No real gains here yet so I'm considering going to 2 shots/week, 250mg each like many of you recommend. This is my 1st cycle and I really wanted to test the waters.

I've been working out for about 12yrs, I am now 31yrs. Stand about 6'1 and started at 205lbs. My calories may need to come up a little, but I should'nt be to far off on diet.

So for the guys that have tried 250mg per week what do you think? So I be patient and run the 10weeks with one shot or up it to 2 to be at 500mg total?

yes at lest 2 shots a week, sust works best when devided up into every other day shots. This is because test prop only has a life of about 2 days. I do discourage sust I really find a single esther like test enanthate or cypionate is much better for a first time cycle.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I did 250mgs/wk for 10wks of sust and gained 20lbs at the peak, and retained 15 lbs. I'd go ahead bump up the dosage to 500mgs/wk at your age and experience, you should see better gains from that. Thats not to say you won't see any gains from just 250mgs/wk. Make sure your PCT is in order as well.

ironmanmike is offline New Member
    Ok, I'm thinking more and more of going to 500mg/wk. Any other guys that have used 250mg/wk wanna give your 2 cents?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Not to be mean but almost all people here recommend 500mg/wk. Why don't you just go with that instead of still askin about the 250mg/wk?

It comes down to different strokes, different folks. Just cuz tmeoe gained and retained 15lbs doesn't mean you will. Some people will consider those gains on 250mg/wk very very very lucky.

So in conclusion, UP IT TO 500mg/wk!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmanmike
    Ok, I'm thinking more and more of going to 500mg/wk. Any other guys that have used 250mg/wk wanna give your 2 cents?
    Alot of guys here say 500 minimum, and many of them guys I usually agree with on other topics... However I also ran 250 a week of sust ( with 200 mg of deca ). I ran a 10 week cycle and gained 24 lbs, kept 19.

This said, you have nothing to lose by bumping up another shot a week to 500 if it will help your confidence. In fairness, I am not sure how much of my gains were attributable tot eh sust or the deca, although everyone was telling me 200 deca was too low as well.

Also some people do not get there diet in check until they go into a cycle, so some people gain more because not only are they taking steroids but their protein intake got so much better. If i took 250/week I would not get thoes results bc all have always maintained a good diet whether on a cycle or not.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Also some people do not get there diet in check until they go into a cycle, so some people gain more because not only are they taking steroids but their protein intake got so much better. If i took 250/week I would not get thoes results bc all have always maintained a good diet whether on a cycle or not.
    See thats right on point. People don't tame their diets until they are actually on juice.

Yea if I upped my calorie intake to 4k a day with 350g of protein, I'd see results in 10 weeks.

Thread Information