BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

RT Test Prop 200mg

Ok, boys and gals, I got my test prop in this weekend. I ordered 4 bottles of thinking they were gonna be 30mL bottles at 100mg per mL. But to my surprise they are 20mL bottles and 200mg per mL. Any of you avid RT users have experience with how painfull this is going to be? I'm gonna get me some b-12 or cotton seed oil to cut it with. I was planning on spot injecting but if the shyte is gonna hurt that bad I may have to run it in my glutes or quads.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I havent used it but have read some cases that people say that it stings a little bit for the first few injections..and people have said that there body get used to it?? But I did hear that it is good shit..

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    wow thanks for the heads up. thats a deal on mgs... but i still think i'd rather get 30 ml's of 100 mg/ml just because of the pain issue... have you emailed him about it?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    the shanghi is overdosed, which is worse and hurts like a mofo. rt should be straight from what i've heard, you'll just take .5cc and have normal prop pain

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Ive taken it and the pain while injecting isnt bad at all, but you will be a little sore after your injections. My soreness ussally lasted until it was time to inject into that muscle again. I found that the best way to do it is to work out the muscle that you injected into that day. Getting sore went away after about 2 weeks.

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Ive taken it and the pain while injecting isnt bad at all, but you will be a little sore after your injections. My soreness ussally lasted until it was time to inject into that muscle again. I found that the best way to do it is to work out the muscle that you injected into that day. Getting sore went away after about 2 weeks.
    you gotta cut this shit

I have cottonseed oil on order as we speak. B-12 too just in case. I don't care to much about the pain, hell that's what keeps reassuring me that I'm alive anywyas is the pain.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    good shit, it depends really on the individual person, some people swear never to touch the shyte and others it doesn't bother. i have known people who pin prop in the quad and are pretty much crippled for 3-4 days tho. personally it doesnt bother me at all. good luck with your cycle bro

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    also like to say good call on the prop rather then enan, i read one of your early threads. prop is great shit man, no bloat, and no waiting 3 weeks or poppin truck load of dbol to kickstart a enan cycle... i think you'll like the results with that cycle

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Big T, I did my first shot in the quad and I couldn't even walk the next day. I was literally sore for a week from the shot. Now I know your pain tolerance is a lot higher than mine but I would highly suggest you getting some sterile oil to cut it with. I tried mixing it with B-12 but that didn't work half as good as the sterile oil. Now the shots are painless and I actually look forward to my next shot. Hope that helps,

~US~

Thanks ~US~, I have sterile cootonseed oil on order. A buddy of mine that got some also just did his first shot today and said it was painless. I guess I'll see.

Thread Information