Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    juelz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    10

    questions about winny/eq. cycle

    just wondering what kinda stack and dose would be good for someone who is 6' 215 lbs and looking to maybe gain some lean mass and drop bf from around 15% to the low teens. i was thinking of running some winny and eq for around 8-10 weeks. this is my third cycle and i have a background of lifting for around 7 years. i was thinking of something like this....


    eq....... @ 400 mg/wk wks 1-10
    winny....@ 500+mg/wk wks 1-10
    clomid and cleanse following

    how does this look? open to any suggestions if the eq or winny need to be changed to test/winny or test/eq. just trying to get lean and will also be lookin for diet and supplement advice soon. thanks for your help

  2. #2
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    need test, drop eq for first cycle. run winnie weeks 4-10 50mg/day

  3. #3
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Needs some test, and don't run the winny that long

    wk1-15 75mg Prop ED
    wk1-12 500mg EQ
    wk10-15 50mg Winny ED
    Clomid/Nolva combo for PCT
    .5mg L-dex +10mg Nolva ED throughout wk1-15

    I personally would toss the winny, but I hate the stuff for a number of reasons

  4. #4
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Needs some test, and don't run the winny that long

    wk1-15 75mg Prop ED
    wk1-12 500mg EQ
    wk10-15 50mg Winny ED
    Clomid/Nolva combo for PCT
    .5mg L-dex +10mg Nolva ED throughout wk1-15

    I personally would toss the winny, but I hate the stuff for a number of reasons
    I agree I'm not a winny fan either

    JohnnyB

  5. #5
    somedude247's Avatar
    somedude247 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    902
    Winstrol for no more then 6 weeks dude....

  6. #6
    juelz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    10
    wk1-15 75mg Prop ED
    wk1-12 500mg EQ
    wk10-15 50mg Winny ED
    Clomid/Nolva combo for PCT
    .5mg L-dex +10mg Nolva ED throughout wk1-15



    looks good but would like somethin besides prop. maybe like enan. how bout that? also, why are you bros not fans of winny??

  7. #7
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by juelz
    wk1-15 75mg Prop ED
    wk1-12 500mg EQ
    wk10-15 50mg Winny ED
    Clomid/Nolva combo for PCT
    .5mg L-dex +10mg Nolva ED throughout wk1-15



    looks good but would like somethin besides prop. maybe like enan. how bout that? also, why are you bros not fans of winny??
    Enan will be fine................... run it weeks 1 - 13 at 500mg

    Winny kills the joins and IMO isn't worth the pain or price for the results...... I would also not run winny and EQ together.......... your joints will be very dry

  8. #8
    juelz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Enan will be fine................... run it weeks 1 - 13 at 500mg

    Winny kills the joins and IMO isn't worth the pain or price for the results...... I would also not run winny and EQ together.......... your joints will be very dry
    so drop the prop and use the enan instead. but what about the eq and winny?? bad joints is not what i need. hows this lookin...

    wk1-13 500mg Enan ED
    wk1-12 500mg EQ
    wk10-15 50mg Winny ED
    Clomid/Nolva combo for PCT
    .5mg L-dex +10mg Nolva ED throughout wk1-15

  9. #9
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by juelz
    so drop the prop and use the enan instead. but what about the eq and winny?? bad joints is not what i need. hows this lookin...

    wk1-13 500mg Enan ED
    wk1-12 500mg EQ
    wk10-15 50mg Winny ED
    Clomid/Nolva combo for PCT
    .5mg L-dex +10mg Nolva ED throughout wk1-15
    That's fine but if you don't want to deal with the sore joints then use MSM, and glucosamine, and drink up to 2 gallons of water or just drop the winny all together................ Have you looked into fina?

  10. #10
    juelz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That's fine but if you don't want to deal with the sore joints then use MSM, and glucosamine, and drink up to 2 gallons of water or just drop the winny all together................ Have you looked into fina?
    thanks, i may just drop the winny altogether and see if i cant get some fina, although the side effects are more prominent. how sore of joints are we talkin and would MSM and glucosamine with 2g's of water be good. i may just stick with the test and eq though.

  11. #11
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by juelz
    so drop the prop and use the enan instead. but what about the eq and winny?? bad joints is not what i need. hows this lookin...

    wk1-13 500mg Enan ED
    wk1-12 500mg EQ
    wk10-15 50mg Winny ED
    Clomid/Nolva combo for PCT
    .5mg L-dex +10mg Nolva ED throughout wk1-15
    Mud,you missed one thing,He wants to run the test e ED,should be split into 2 shots,say Mon-Thurs.

  12. #12
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    The water and supps should help a lot............ I just know I'm never running winny again.

    You can make your own fina...... don't buy it. The sides are just as bad as any other AS but unlike winny the results are much better. IMO

  13. #13
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Mud,you missed one thing,He wants to run the test e ED,should be split into 2 shots,say Mon-Thurs.
    I didn't see that.................. good catch

    Mon, Thur is good........ E3D is better. The Ed would keep levels most stable but it would be so little to inject and why risk all the scar tissue on something that can be in jected fine 2x a week.

  14. #14
    juelz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I didn't see that.................. good catch

    Mon, Thur is good........ E3D is better. The Ed would keep levels most stable but it would be so little to inject and why risk all the scar tissue on something that can be in jected fine 2x a week.
    yes, E3D sounds better. so this looks like the finished product...

    wk1-13 500mg Enan
    wk1-12 500mg EQ
    wk10-15 50mg Winny ED
    Clomid/Nolva combo for PCT
    .5mg L-dex +10mg Nolva ED throughout wk1-15

    may drop winny but unsure yet.

    thanks a lot for all your help

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •