detroit is offline Banned

Brand quality human/vet

Im currently planning my 2nd cycle for the begining of next year. My first cycle i went with Organon Sost250. Im a little nervous about using vet specific products, but it seems that the majority use them. Briefly, im planning on using a Test e or c, and eq stack. It would seem the cheapest way to go is with vet products. IYO what are the better vet products? Do i need to use filters in the needles, or is the quality not that bad. Thanks in advance...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn t use vet eq because it comes in such low doses and has to be ran at high doses. I might be wrong but I dont think there is a vet eq with a decent amount of mg/ml.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    QV EQ 200mg/ml

JohnnyB

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I wouldn t use vet eq because it comes in such low doses and has to be ran at high doses. I might be wrong but I dont think there is a vet eq with a decent amount of mg/ml.
    Quality Vet is 200mg/ml.

If you want to use EQ, you will have to use a vet product, or a quality UG lab. There is no medical use for boldenone undecylenate and you won't find a "human grade" EQ. Most vet products are a decent quality, but from what I hear, the new UG labs popping up almost daily offer a similar, if not better, product for the same price.

-moto

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    nevaenuf, I think QV has eq avaailable in 200 mg/ml. However, I nevver use vet gear. If it is all you have access to, fine, but don't get it because it is cheaper. Spend the extra money. I prefer juice mixed for humans.

Damn, Johnny beat me to it!

stang23456 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    QV EQ 200mg/ml

JohnnyB
    Im currently on dbol 30mg. a day for 6 days a week and 375mg of test enanthate a week. Im on my 5th. week now and my last week of dbol. Im thinking about either adding more test into my cycle, either more enanthate or prop. or finishing my enan. and starting eq. What do you suggest ?

Quote Originally Posted by stang23456
    Im currently on dbol 30mg. a day for 6 days a week and 375mg of test enanthate a week. Im on my 5th. week now and my last week of dbol. Im thinking about either adding more test into my cycle, either more enanthate or prop. or finishing my enan. and starting eq. What do you suggest ?
    You'll get a lot more replies by asking this question in a new thread rather than hijacking this one.

-moto

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Damn, Johnny beat me to it!

JohnnyB

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    My bad, I think ive heard of that around here but all the vet eq that ive seen had low mg/ml.

detroit is offline Banned
    Ok back to my question, what are your thoughts on VET products? Anyone have any sanitary issues, or get ill from the product. Im not trying to be a cheap ass, but it just seems that the vet products are easier to come by, than human gear. Thanks...

CutieFace Guest
    I've had too many compaints about QV products....to be honest.....low dosed, bad consistency where is was un-useable....

I believe black label's is 300mg/ml

Cutie

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    in all honesty QV IMO pending on your source is fine, i've never gotten ill, grown a tail or any shit like that bro.

OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member
    From what I gather, and I work at a Vet, and have asked a few of our doctors about veterinary drug quality. They tell me that the regulations aren't as strict, but the quality and facilities are nearly the same as human grade. To the extent that you wouldn't be able to tell a difference from a vet lab, and human lab. But the drugs we carry are not QV, but rather Pharmacia Upjohn, Fort Dodge, Pfizer, etc. However, regulations are regulations, right?
    -OTC

Thread Information