Lancer is offline New Member

Baseball Player- What type of steriods

I am 19 yrs old. I am 6ft 165pds and play baseball for a junior college which does not test for steriods . I am considering taking them because i need to get alot stronger and gain only a little weight ( up to about 175-180pds). I have a very high metabolism and have a hard time gaining weight also. I am a fast runner and need to keep my speed,agility and flexability cause im a shortstop. So my question is: what type of steriod should i use if im looking to gain a little weight (mass), alot of strengnth and speed during my offseason(Nov-Jan)(2or3months). Thank You very much and i cant wait to hear back.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    how about this...do a search for "teen" and then one for "baseball", and you should find all the reasons you should not do this to begin with, then what everyone else thinks about steroids and baseball. The answers are there, just look for them.

-moto

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    You are going to get flamed for this....
    This board is a research forum first: Search Feature
    With a secondary feature: New Posts
    Try using the search feature.
    I play baseball and can assure you your chances of tearing something in your arm are high due to your height/weight ratio.
    Juice will help you gain muscle mass, but if you aren't already working out hard and have reached a plateau, it's not going to help.
    Get some weight gainer, eat more, go with Creatine and workout for one year hard. You juice now and you won't keep your gains...trust me... I did the same thing at your age.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    I recommend you do not go AS now for various reasons. At 19 yrs old your natural test production is still producing, you do not have a diet/routine, you have not done much research and if you cant eat like your on a cycle now, your not going to eat as so while your on it. In my opinion stay clean, eat eat eat, train hard.

Nailer

The crazy thing is that i do EAT, EAT, EAT, and i do train hard with the team and with out the team on my own time. I drink protein shakes also. i try to keep my protien and carbs up to where they are supposed to be. But i guess my metabolism is abnormaly high, but ive always been like this. i just cant gain the weight and the big reason for the juice is the extra strength.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancer
    I am 19 yrs old. I am 6ft 165pds and play baseball for a junior college which does not test for steriods. I am considering taking them because i need to get alot stronger and gain only a little weight ( up to about 175-180pds). I have a very high metabolism and have a hard time gaining weight also. I am a fast runner and need to keep my speed,agility and flexability cause im a shortstop. So my question is: what type of steriod should i use if im looking to gain a little weight (mass), alot of strengnth and speed during my offseason(Nov-Jan)(2or3months). Thank You very much and i cant wait to hear back.

Too young. Try eating 8 times a day and then tell me how much you weigh after about 3 months. Stay away from the gear right know.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Sit down and calc out the amount you eat and tell us the daily diet stats.
    We can go from there

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    How many calories, carbs, protein and fats do you eat in a day roughly??

Try eating at least 4000 calories, 400g of carbs and 300g protein for 2 - 3 months and you will see size difference.

viper702 is offline New Member
    "Try eating at least 4000 calories, 400g of carbs and 300g protein for 2 - 3 months and you will see size difference."

LOL!!!

This is total bull****. You don't need 4000 calories a day/300 protein when training naturally. Your body will never metabolize that amount of calories and protein into muscle. It will simply be wasted. It's like training 8 hours a day...more is not better. Your giving him a diet that should be used by a person using aas.

What should be remembered though, is that steroids are not a magical pill, diet has to be correct, training has to correct in order for the juice to work.

As for him being 19 and producing more testosterone because of his age... more bull****. I bet you a million dollars his epiphyseal plates have closed. This signals the end of puberty and his test levels won't be significantly higher than anyone 18-25.

If you eat 8 meals a day(immpossible and stupid because you need at least 2 hours between meals in order to digest food, otherwise your body can't use it)

If you eat like that and don't use steroids :

If your(highly)ectomorphic...nothing will happen
    If your mesomorphic.... you'll get fat
    If your endomorphic....You'll get obese and they'll have to roll your fat ass out of the gym!

If you've been training properly for about 1.5 years, you probably permantly hit a plateau.(especially if your ectormorphic).

I'd advise against using steroids at any age, but it's a personal decision.

Remember, diet and training have to be in place first, otherwise your wasting your time.

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by viper702
    "Try eating at least 4000 calories, 400g of carbs and 300g protein for 2 - 3 months and you will see size difference."

LOL!!!

This is total bull****. You don't need 4000 calories a day/300 protein when training naturally. Your body will never metabolize that amount of calories and protein into muscle. It will simply be wasted. It's like training 8 hours a day...more is not better. Your giving him a diet that should be used by a person using aas.

What should be remembered though, is that steroids are not a magical pill, diet has to be correct, training has to correct in order for the juice to work.

As for him being 19 and producing more testosterone because of his age... more bull****. I bet you a million dollars his epiphyseal plates have closed. This signals the end of puberty and his test levels won't be significantly higher than anyone 18-25.

If you eat 8 meals a day(immpossible and stupid because you need at least 2 hours between meals in order to digest food, otherwise your body can't use it)

If your endomorphic....You'll get obese and they'll have to roll your fat ass out of the gym!

If you've been training properly for about 1.5 years, you probably permantly hit a plateau.(especially if your ectormorphic).

Remember, diet and training have to be in place first, otherwise your wasting your time.

it is not stupid to eat 4000 calories a day when bulking naturally....being an athlete his body burns more calories naturally than someone who is sitting on the couch all day....i am a college athlete myself and i have had trainers do tests on me and they tell me this...for me to maintain my body weight (5'10" 214lbs) i must eat 3600 calories a day....i agree that steroids are not a magic pill..diet and training must be in check....but telling him to take in 4000 cals a day is not unreasonable by any means

Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    I may be one of the few with this thinking but i see it acceptable to take "performance enhancing drugs" in a place where competition is nessecary. for instance atheletics, bodybuilding, fighting, etc. athletics is a tough field to crack and you can guarentee that there are 100's of other baseball players around the country juicing to get an edge on Lancer and others like him. if i were in a situation where scholarship or pro contract were a possibility you can bet your ass i would be shooting prop on a daily basis and i can bet 99% of this board would as well. sure AAS have side effects but somewhere along the line you have to weigh things out and decide which is more important. obviously there are a great deal of college athletes and professional athletes with similar thinking to mine.
    sorry i'm rambling but i know i would juice in a heart beat if i were an NCJAA player without restictions to try to take my game to the next level. i would be doing all the research i could in the littlest amount of time possible to prepare for the plunge. PN

you are exactly right....most people have no idea how many college baseball players juice, myself being one of them...i know that steroids dont make someone a great ball player, but they do help above average players...im juicing so that i might get drafted this year...its my senior year so everyone wish me luck

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

LOL!!!

You're very wrong. I'm an ectomorph. 3 months ago i was 150 soaking wet. I started eating almost exactly like that, and now i'm 170. I've maybe put on 1% bf. This is natural. So right here, you have proof that you are wrong. Really, really wrong.

Peter North hit it on the nail. Couldnt have said it better.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Hey viper, I was stating what worked for me and clients of mine. It might not work for you but in an athlete its what is recommended. You have to remember an athlete burns a hell of alot more calories than a "normal" person.

When I'm cutting I eat at least 10 times a day, small meals, 25-40 gms of Protein. (depending on my cardio plans) Sometimes a meal is a Bar, or a Shake etc etc.
    In fact....I... aug,.. uh, ..aa,......nevermind......I'm goin' to the Gym..... I can hear this stuff there...

This doesn't seem fair considering there's 10,000 comedians out of work right now!
    (Of course you gotta use whatever stage you can find I guess) exposure is the key I hear.

rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member

LOL!!!

Jeez, that's moronic.

You said, ectos who eat 4,000 calories a day with 300 grams of protein will see no changes. So, no matter what they do, they can never ever gain any muscle?

God, that was stupid.

Athletes can easily burn 4,000 calories a day and not gain anything.

And why is eating eight times a day stupid and impossible?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Viper sure caught hell for that post!

-moto

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Viper sure caught hell for that post!

-moto
    it's probably not done with either.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    it's probably not done with either.
    No, I'm sure it's not...In fact let me help.
    I'm sure we've all been guilty of it at one time or another, but aint it a head scratcher when somebody post's, and the whole thing is 1 line of something informative and sensable, and 2 lines of "What?" all the way through???

wood is offline Associate Member
    I am a college athlete too and I have also had personal trainers do tests on me and since you are active more than the average guy you do need to take in about twice as much as a guy to gain weight. With baseball the running in practice and the trianing in the gym I was told I needed roughly 4000 cals and 300g carbs ED to gain weight. I'm 6'1" 210lbs. and its hard to keep my weight up if I don't eat this much. big swoll is right there are many college baseball players that use aas, not to make them a better player b/c that's not what aas does, but to enhance their qualities and playing ability they already have and are trianing. The use of aas in JUCO id probably a smart idea b/c they don't have enough money to pay for an aas test. AS you move up in the level of play testing is more common b/c the schools and organizations have more money to spend.
    I would train hard for the rest of this year and then this summer run a cycle b4 your sophmore year.

Im in my sophomore year right now and running out of time. I need to really show my **** this spring and gain a bit of advantage over the next guy who is working as hard as i am.

i agree with wood....although, i think if you do your research you could plan a cycle to run during the season...maybe start it mid january or early february...there are plenty of guys on the board that will help you out...wood and myself both being ball players might be good guys to pm and ask some questions

thanks man im sure i will. Oh and ive been talking yo my uncle who is a bodybuilder. he can get me trenbolone (finaplix as ive have reasearched) What are your thoughts?

wood is offline Associate Member
    If this is your first cycle I'd stay away from it right now. Start out with a basic test/deca /winny sokmething like that.

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member
    I heard that Micheal Phelps consumes 10,000 calories per day. Holy SHIT! He has 8 gold medals now!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzardSecond View Post
    I heard that Micheal Phelps consumes 10,000 calories per day. Holy SHIT! He has 8 gold medals now!
    wtf dude does this have to do with this 5 y/o post????

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    wtf dude does this have to do with this 5 y/o post????
    lol, this made my day. damn newbies bumping 5 year old threads

Thread Information