wuggzwest is offline Junior Member

Best Cutting Cycle????!!!!

Hi everyone, im 6'2, 195lbs soon to be coming off my test cyp/ethan/d bol/deca cycle in a couple weeks, I like it alot. Put on some good size... Im off in a few weeks and then im gonna stay off for about month and a half 2 months, and then I wanna do the sickest cutting cycle before I go away to spring break in April. i was wondering if you guys had any good ideas....So far some of my ides are. Doing 50mg of winny everyday for 2 months and 2 months of EQ 400-500 once a week. I was also considering doing a fina/cyp mix which consists of 200 fina/100 cyp once a week, and still doing winny at 50 everyday or every otherday...Bottom line is i wanna loose a nice amount of body fat and get cup up nicely. Please let me know all of your opinions thanks alot.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You want to get cut up nicely? Check your diet. No steroid will "cut you up", but they do build lean muscle and are anti-catabolic. What you do with the fat surrounding those muscles has a lot to do with your diet and exercise.

-moto

finakid is offline New Member
    100mg of V eod with 75mg of tren eod along with 800mg of suspension a week stacked with arimidex , and proviron (whatever amounts you could afford) would be your ideal "SICK" cycle worked awesome fo me got down to 4% bodyfat and I was'nt even doing a show, weighed 218 @ 6ft tall. OH yeah I used T3 and clen ......NICE!!

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by finakid
    100mg of V eod with 75mg of tren eod along with 800mg of suspension a week stacked with arimidex, and proviron (whatever amounts you could afford) would be your ideal "SICK" cycle worked awesome fo me got down to 4% bodyfat and I was'nt even doing a show, weighed 218 @ 6ft tall. OH yeah I used T3 and clen......NICE!!
    this is not very sound advice

shim jahng is offline Junior Member
    T-3 and clen at the same time is that safe?

Thread Information