TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member

Getting the goods!

Alright well after alot of research I have begun to collect all that I need. I posted a cycle on here a while ago, I plan to run the same but scratching the Anadrol (500mg of Test - Enan wk 1-12, 300-400mg Deca - Nand 1-10).

Here are my things for critiquing: I plan on taking an HCG shot maybe at the end of week 6, and one at week 12. Would I need the post Clomid therapy as well, which I would start after the Test? I picked up enough proviron to take it daily.

Also I want to do 250mgs of Enanthate every Monday and Thursday in my delts, and the Nandrolone on Mondays in my glutes if 300, or Monday and Thursday at 200mg if 400mg.

Sorry I havent posted in a while but I do not have the internet at my home now, so I'm forced to just check the BBS and not post. I feel like I'm abusing the priviliges, but I have been lurking around.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You probably won't need the HCG in this cycle, but if you feel you do, go for it. You will need the clomid post cycle, regardless of whether you use the HCG or take proviron throughout the cycle. Neither will help restart your natural test production.

The easiest way of doing your shots would be 250mg test and 200mg deca on Mon/Thurs.

-moto

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    if you go with hcg do 2 shots a week of 500-1000iu, this will help prevent athropy, which will help with recovery. PCT is still needed, start 2 weeks after last shot of enan or cyp, 3 week after last shot of deca . So if you do test/deca and finish both at the same time wait 3 weeks and run it for 4 weeks because of the deca.

JohnnyB

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    I was wanting to start the Clomid at the same time for the deca and test so thats why i want to run the deca just 10 weeks and the test 11-12 weeks. Also I thought the HCG triggers your natural test levels to kick back up. Thanks though, I still have a few weeks before I join the Dark Side.

I picked up a ton of oatmeal, turkey, cottage cheese today at the store. Im just getting my meal plans set up. I am at 186 and wanting to hit 210 before I trim weight. How many grams of carbs, protiens, fats, should i shoot for? I have 370+ carbs, 300+ protein, and i think like 100 of fats. I want to get around 4000 calories a day or more.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Damn Bro I just looked at your profile, at 19 you don't need juice just the food.

JohnnyB

Thread Information