Ambulance is offline Member

Fina Packages + Mr. T kit question

Ok few questions bros, I'd post in the lab forum but I never seem to get many replies in that forum and it's kinda urgent. However once the questions answered if a mod wants to move this thats cool, but i hope it can stick around until its answered first. thanks guys!

Question
    Got my pellets in from Some Vet, they sell the kind that has the hard plastic holding the pellets with the hard plastic yellow top. How the fxck do i get them out?

2nd Question
    I just got Mr. T's kit, only thing I noticed wrong is that everyone posts about using a coffee filter and funnel, however he doesn't mention it and does not supply either... are they really nessecary? I'd like to just go by his directions if possible to avoid any confusion.
    Last edited by Ambulance; 11-03-2003 at 08:01 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro edit your post not to show where you got the fina..... it's a sorce post.

Use a paper clip to push them out

I used the coffee filter method but yes you can just go by his directions and be fine. There are a few others that have written directions not using the coffee filter.

From the rules, I don't think it was a source post because the rules state providing info where to get stuff are not allowed, but brand names are ok... and I stated the brand name. But to keep everything cool as an extra percuation I removed the name of the company that makes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    From the rules, I don't think it was a source post because the rules state providing info where to get stuff are not allowed, but brand names are ok... and I stated the brand name. But to keep everything cool as an extra percuation I removed the name of the company that makes it.
    No bro, they are a internet vet supply store. No big deal................ you edited the post and all is good.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I used a bottle opener to bust off the ends of the fina carts, seemed to just pop right off.

Kinda off topic, but Mr. T is taking forever for me. I'm getting a little PO'ed. How long did the fina kit take to get to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    I used a bottle opener to bust off the ends of the fina carts, seemed to just pop right off.

Kinda off topic, but Mr. T is taking forever for me. I'm getting a little PO'ed. How long did the fina kit take to get to you?
    I've heard the same and I think it took awhile for Ambulance1984 to get his kit.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Damn, thanks for the info bro. He posts alot on anasci so I'll try to see whats up.

Mr. T was out on business, once he returned it took about a week for me to get my stuff... not great turnaround, but theres allot worse out there.. and I wouldn't be afraid to do business with him again. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume mail was running slow due to holiday mail traffic.

If you take a unwound paper clip and turn the pellet holder upside down u can push them through i found out through trial

So I guess total turn around was about 8 business days

KeyMastur is offline VET
    just another reason why you should order from GPZ Services

Thread Information