Tropical Itch is offline New Member

Question winny questions again

i know that this question has been beaten into the ground but, which is better winny intramuscular or subQ. i have found arguements going both ways. I'm on my 7th. week of a 12 week cycle in which i run winny 50 mg eod weeks 7 -12. my other question is w/ the pros and cons of taking propecia while on winny. also what about site injections w/ the winny, I heard that this helps. Also does the propecia block the winny from being usefull.

thanks for all advice and info.
    Last edited by Tropical Itch; 11-03-2003 at 09:24 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can drink winny and get the same results from what I have heard.............. When I ran winny I injected ED. You should run it ED also........ half life is very short 8 to 12 hours.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Itch
    i know that this question has been beaten into the ground but, which is better winny intramuscular or subQ. i have found arguements going both ways. I'm on my 7th. week of a 12 week cycle in which i run winny 50 mg eod weeks 7 -12. my other question is w/ the pros and cons of taking propecia will on winny. thanks for all advice and info.
    Intramuscular....or believe it or not,you can drink it As for the propecia all depends on wether or not your prone to male pattern baldness.If you are,by all means take it.

Tropical Itch is offline New Member
    bump

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i shoot an amp, then drink an amp....i'm waiting on some 50mg tabs and when they get here i'll only do those. Winnie gets old shooting ed for 6 weeks. Tends to make my muscles very sore

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Save yourself the pain and drink it...or use tabs

cb25 is offline Banned
    Site injections won't increase local muscle growth - it's a myth...however, shooting everyday (or even eod) requires a lot of body parts...so i'd recommend hitting as many as possible.

...or drink it

as far as hairloss...if you're prone to it, or if it's already started, then by all means take propecia alongside...

big swoll is offline Member
    i have never heard before that you can shoot winny subQ....i dont believe that is true...can somebody back me up

Thread Information