m1514 is offline Junior Member

1st cycle, Im hooked big time, but I want more

Right now Im taking Test Prop and Winny. Honestly, Im having the time of my life with them, but I want more, bigger faster. Ive been lifting so long, with what seems like so little results, 8 lbs in one year of lean muscle. With advice from Doc, Im switching to Test Cyp/ or Enanthate with an overlap of Prop of about 2 weeks. What I want to know is how much can I push the envelope so to speak?
    Ive lifted for well over 5 years, the last 3 I have really figured things out. Im 6'2" was 195 a week ago, but now Im over 200 with as. I just turned 22. I want freaky big. What are my options?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Calm down bro...you have a long way to go.See how this cycle treats you and then move on.What's the big rush?Your 22,I'd give my left nut to be 22 again...lol

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I'm hyped on my first cycle as well. good results so far and nice gains but relax. You always got your 2nd cycle to wait for.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    slow down, you can't do everything in one cycle. Be careful with your body. You are still very young and if you put on 10lbs a year for the next 3 years naturally you would be at 230lbs. Not bad at 25. My advice is to keep your current cycle (whatever it is, please list amounts you are using) at a max of 12 weeks, then do proper PCT with clomid and nolva. When your all done get a full blood test done to check yourself out. If all is ok. Take time off and think about what you will do next.

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been on your current cycle so far? Do you have anything for PCT? If I were you, I'd finish off this cycle and then just plan for your second one.

J-sun is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m1514
    Right now Im taking Test Prop and Winny. Honestly, Im having the time of my life with them, but I want more, bigger faster. Ive been lifting so long, with what seems like so little results, 8 lbs in one year of lean muscle. With advice from Doc, Im switching to Test Cyp/ or Enanthate with an overlap of Prop of about 2 weeks. What I want to know is how much can I push the envelope so to speak?
    Ive lifted for well over 5 years, the last 3 I have really figured things out. Im 6'2" was 195 a week ago, but now Im over 200 with as. I just turned 22. I want freaky big. What are my options?
    I hear ya bro, I am on my second cycle at 28 years old and am feeling like a fuckin king. Gains, strength and stamina are all going off the chart. (For me) Not to mention wanting to screw every chick within a 100ft radius of me.
    So I am, as are you, already thinking about my next cycle and I am only half way through this one. I have to remind myself to slow down and take it one step at a time.

Somebody knock this fuckin monkey off my back........

roofer is offline New Member
    i understand what your saying bro but steroids arent a magic pill. getting irresponsable with gear can cause more harm than good. Run a couple maybe three cycles a year and you should be pleased with the results. Training and diet are key probally 90% of the equation.

All right, I'll just keep on what Im doing, I just need to do some more recearch on PCT. Im taking 2cc of Propionat QV100 eod, and 50mg of winny tabs everyday.

murph is offline Member
    not sure about the rest of you, but my first was my best. Even though i really didnt have much info at that time, i had the best gains i`ve ever got. i did lose a little at the end of it (due to not knowing and clomid and such), but still overall i had the biggest gains total and the feeling was insane...... but listen to these guys and slow down and learn more first (i wish i had)... but good luck and welcome to the darkside bro....lol....
    Murph

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    It is a nice feeling as I am on wk 3 of my 1st cycle and I'm 28 yrs old. One cycle at a time. Just keep in mind the importance of good PCT as maintaining your gains is just important. Stay focused

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    It's an exciting time dude, I don't blame you for wanting more.

You want to push the envelope? You ARE. YOU ARE.

Researching PCT is a little tricky since it varies a bit with the types and duration of your particular cycle.

However, you are going to need Clomid and Nolvadex .

Make sure you get on getting the Cyp or Enanthate . I created a thread on what price people paid for Enanthate. It depends if you pay gym prices or you have hook ups. But an average price is about $80-110. If your source deviates too much from that, I'd find another.

Act fast.

Doc-

Base on what you've said thus far, here is my best estimate of what I need. Im sure Im wrong somewhere since Im a newb, please correct where wrong.

wk 1-10 Test cyp or test enan 400mg ew. Can I take more?
    wk 1-10 Eq 200mg ew
    wk 2-4 Test prop 200mg eod
    wk 12-15 PCT

Doc, you said I should get Clomid and Nolvadex , how much should I get and how should I use it? Or, just point me in the right direction and I'll keep reading, I just cant find exactly what I need.
    Thanks.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    A good cycle should get you the 8lbs you gained last year in 2 months. probably more. I agree with Da Bull. You have many years of training ahead. Throw a little dbol in. It works great on a first cycle. The quick weight and strength gains are very motivating.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by m1514
    Doc-

Base on what you've said thus far, here is my best estimate of what I need. Im sure Im wrong somewhere since Im a newb, please correct where wrong.

wk 1-10 Test cyp or test enan 400mg ew. Can I take more?
    wk 1-10 Eq 200mg ew
    wk 2-4 Test prop 200mg eod
    wk 12-15 PCT

Doc, you said I should get Clomid and Nolvadex , how much should I get and how should I use it? Or, just point me in the right direction and I'll keep reading, I just cant find exactly what I need.
    Thanks.
    You can go 500mgs wkly on test.Clomid you need 36 tabs.300 mg day1,2-10 100mg,11-21 50mgs.Nolv you need to take 20mgs ed,you do the math from there

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    M1514 I'm sending you a PM. We can talk on there.

DaBull is right with his numbers. You CAN bump test to 500mg, but you're fresh, 400 will suffice.

You can also get liquid clomid and liquid Nolva. Daily dosages for Nolva will be 20mg daily. So get the amount to cover that like DaBull said.

Check your PM

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Can't underscore the importance of PCT just do the research and see the horror stories of guys not having anti-e's before thay start cycles or guys who do a cycle and say what is clomid for.

Thread Information