d-ball is offline New Member

d-ball and winny

great site could research for years here. done a lot of searching hear and have come up with this cycle for baseball. need to gain 10-15 lbs and keep the same or close to bf. 6'1" 195lbs. but the only thing i can't find on this board is how long will this take to get out of my system after completion to pass a drug test testing for as.

6 week cycle
    1-6 d-bol 20mg/ED
    2-6 winny 5mg tabs 20mg/ED
    1-PCT Nolvadex
    10 mg/ED

PCT use Clomid and Nolva
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolvadex
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolvadex
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolvadex

and finally do you think this might be excessive or not enough.. good cycle or not.
    thanx for all the help guys couldn't say enough good things about this site.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    No good bro. You dont want to do an oral only "cycle." Why do you need to gain weight for baseball? Give an explanation of your training history, age, and goals.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    No good bro. You dont want to do an oral only "cycle." Why do you need to gain weight for baseball? Give an explanation of your training history, age, and goals.
    Agreed................. bad cycle. If you ran this cycle you would need to buy a new liver.

what about just the d-bol pills and nolvadex

extra size is wanted by scouts and need increase in strenght. 21 years old need increase in explosive power and want that extra edge to move up in the draft instead of staying around rounds 15-25

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    i agree that it was a very poorly planned cycle, but steroids in baseball is a very very big thing...i bet steroids are more rampant in baseball than any other sport

yah i would say minus football
    maybe poorly planned due to a minor unease with injections. was thinking about running test e with nolvadex with the same pct but am thinking twice about injections

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    i agree that it was a very poorly planned cycle, but steroids in baseball is a very very big thing...i bet steroids are more rampant in baseball than any other sport
    Im in total agreeance w/ ya. I just wanted to know if he was a power hitter, pitcher, or whatever....

In any event, you are going to have to get over your fear of needles to have a decent cycle. Maybe something along hte lines of test/eq/var would be good, but for a beginner, how bout just test?

I would run it like this:
    1 - 10 Test 400mg
    1 - PCT Nolvadex 10mg ED

PCT use Clomid and Nolva
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolvadex
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolvadex
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolvadex

this was the other cycle

sorry man power hitting secondbase, 13 hr last season and want to get that number up this year. said to be prototype big league second basemen just need to get a little bigger and stronger.

also need to know how long for the nolvadex and clomid to to get out of the system and if this cycle is good if i would only run for 6 weeks kinda a time constraint for testing

KeyMastur is offline VET
    and you go to school where ?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by d-ball
    also need to know how long for the nolvadex and clomid to to get out of the system and if this cycle is good if i would only run for 6 weeks kinda a time constraint for testing
    who cares about these. you can't fail a drug test on these.

D1 in the north east rather not name school

wasn't sure just making sure of it . because the test for nearly everything now a days in the ncaa

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by d-ball
    D1 in the north east rather not name school
    well you might get tested before you leave for the winter break. that gives you a month to run one thing because i imagine you'll get tested again in february.

i wouldn't waste your time trying to juice up. it's only going to create complications. just go with a powerlifting routine for the off-season. work on explosiveness then. wait til the summer to juice.

were getting tested in two weeks and not again until may and that is only if we make regionals. so i have 20 weeks to do this i will be done with the cycle by the middle of jan and as i understand test is in for three months after that takes me to the begining of april

big swoll any input you play or played D1 baseball right? how did you work around testing and what about the cycle.

big swoll is offline Member
    i currently play d1 ball...did your school make the regionals last year....we did ...well as far as being tested in two weeks, that is probably your school testing you....and they will not, and i repeat will not test your for juice....its just too expensive...i have had my trainer tell me this, and i go to a school with plenty of money...and as you should know, the ncaa may or may not test you at regional time....and they test for a 6:1 ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone...so you can actually have finshed your cycle, and your test levels be down so that they couldn't tell...so if you want to juice, i think now would be a fine time...a good cycle might be:

week 1-10 test enathate 500mg/w
    week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    PCT

and you dont need to worry about the comid and nolva being in your system...any other questions pm me...hope that helped

great info prob the best i have gotten so far and no we didn't make the regionals. but thanks for asking. what kinda gains should i expect from this and what increases in preformance towards baseball did you notice after your first cycle in college. i would pm you but for some reason it wont let me

Thread Information