D-END is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Will HGH Help Torn Tendons????

I have some torn tendons(hamstring, ankle, and wrist). Does HGH cause cells to multiply, if so, Does that include connective tissue(tendons)? Will I grow new tendon tissue?
    Last edited by D-END; 11-04-2003 at 12:11 PM.

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I have some torn tendons(hamstring, ankle, and wrist). Does HGH cause cells to multiple, if so, Does that include connective tissue(tendons)? Will I grow new tendon tissue?

Yes GH will cause connective tissue cells to proliferate (multiply).

Yes GH will increase amount of new tendon growth.

Yes GH will repair connective tissues faster.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    HGH takes 3 mos to kick in.How old are you?HGH is no miracle drug like foxy leads you to believe.You have serious problems,what has your doc said?How did you get in this condition?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    HGH takes 3 mos to kick in.How old are you?HGH is no miracle drug like foxy leads you to believe.You have serious problems,what has your doc said?How did you get in this condition?

When did I lead him/her to beleive HGH was a miracle drug at anytime?? Thats a rather odd accusation.

Also HGH doesnt take 3 months to kick in, it kicks in within seconds of injection. Perhaps you should rephrase that to say it will take 3 months to take noticeable effect in repairing the damaged connective tissues. But to assume it takes 3 months of use before it kicks in is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Sphinx
    When did I lead him/her to beleive HGH was a miracle drug at anytime?? Thats a rather odd accusation.

Also HGH doesnt take 3 months to kick in, it kicks in within seconds of injection. Perhaps you should rephrase that to say it will take 3 months to take noticeable effect in repairing the damaged connective tissues. But to assume it takes 3 months of use before it kicks in is absurd.
    Are you for real?I've been on an off HGH for years.......when was your last experience SON!!!!!

I'm a 21 year old College Football player(Defensive End). I got my current injuries from years of abuse on the field. I will be taking HGH for 20 weeks. Team doc was the one who suggested it "off the record of course".

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a 21 year old College Football player(Defensive End). I got my current injuries from years of abuse on the field. I will be taking HGH for 20 weeks. Team doc was the one who suggested it "off the record of course".

Well, I hope this "team" dr. is going to be with you the next 20 weeks. The first 2 1/2 months of being on GH gave me really bad sides. I had severe joint pain, wrist pain and shoulder pain. I haven't lifted since. I am only taking 2iu's ED.

Be safe
    Last edited by buylongterm; 11-04-2003 at 12:17 PM.

Are you for real?I've been on an off HGH for years.......when was your last experience SON!!!!!
    never, but soon enough, and you will watch me far exceed everything you've ever acheived, in 1 cycle.

But you dont seem to understand something, HGH takes effect instantly upon injection. Proven fact, why are you trying to argue against the truth?

Maybe you mean it takes 3 months before you'll notice any effect from its use, but it begins taking effect INSTANTLY the instsant it enters the blood stream and is met by GH-BP's and GH Receptors.

Perhaps you should research molecular biology before you start putting this stuff inside you.

As for you D-End, you have a very wise team doc, as hes made a very wise suggestion towards recovery. 20 weeks will definetly be sufficient time. If you run into joint problems during your career, ask your doc about something called Pentosan Polysulphate Sodium -- its a beautiful osteo-arthritic.

Well,your under proper suppervision,that's good.Hope you get feeling better bro,the HGH will help you for sure.What doseage did the doc recomend for you?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, I hope this "team" dr. is going to be with you the next 20 weeks. The first 2 1/2 months of being on GH gave me really bad sides. I have severe joint pain, wrist pain and shoulder pain. I haven't lifting since. I am only taking 2iu's ED.

Be safe
    Doc's there every day, he told me the pain will be bad, but anything is better than standing on the sideline with your ankle in a aircast.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I had severe joint pain, wrist pain and shoulder pain.
    I am getting this right now (wrists, shoulders, knees) and it's doing hell to my workouts. I'm just going to tough it out though. hopefully the pain will go away soon.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    The pain will eventually go away. I was told to tough it out, and I did. Whats happening to me now is I can't stop losing weight!!!!!!

Well,your under proper suppervision,that's good.Hope you get feeling better bro,the HGH will help you for sure.What doseage did the doc recomend for you?
    starting out with 2.5iu's a day, my doc gave me a formula for the maximum I dosage I should take for the first week
    Here is an example for 185 lb. person:

185 lbs x .45 = 83.25 kg.
    83.25 kg x 0.018 IU = 1.4985 IU’s per day to start
    after that I will go up another 1.5 IU's a day(7.5 IU's for the week) for the next few weeks depending on the sides effects, and will end up at a max dose of 6-7 IU's a day.

starting out with 2.5iu's a day, my doc gave me a formula for the maximum I dosage I should take for the first week
    Here is an example for 185 lb. person:

185 lbs x .45 = 83.25 kg.
    83.25 kg x 0.018 IU = 1.4985 IU’s per day to start
    after that I will go up another 1.5 IU's a day(7.5 IU's for the week) for the next few weeks depending on the sides effects, and will end up at a max dose of 6-7 IU's a day.
    Please keep us posted on your recovery,I'm very interested to see how this works out for you.Thanks for sharing......All the best...DB

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I used 4 iu's 5 days on 2 off for a few months for a similar reason, to help cure patellar tendonitis. It was am expensive form of rehabilitation where I may have benefited from testing up, easier said than done I know.

If you are using the HGH as the single cure of your injuries you may be disappointed. For your sake and the sake of your wallet, I hope it goes well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    I used 4 iu's 5 days on 2 off for a few months for a similar reason, to help cure patellar tendonitis. It was am expensive form of rehabilitation where I may have benefited from testing up, easier said than done I know.

If you are using the HGH as the single cure of your injuries you may be disappointed. For your sake and the sake of your wallet, I hope it goes well for you.
    Don't worry about me.
    Last edited by D-END; 02-07-2005 at 02:21 PM.

damn...my fucking shoulders hurt, and I'm only in week three, how long before the pain goes away??...Da Bull do you run you HGH with test?

never, but soon enough, and you will watch me far exceed everything you've ever acheived, in 1 cycle.
    Oooooooh my stomach.....wheeeeeeeeew!

Please keep us posted on your recovery,I'm very interested to see how this works out for you.Thanks for sharing......All the best...DB
    I'm in week 14 and besides the fact that I'm skinny as hell(6'2, 265 was 290) my injuries are feeling like their healing. Vertical leap went back up to 38' was 29'. Hamstring still feels tight when I jump and when it's cold outside.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Good news, get the injury right then train yourself up back to your competiton weight.
    Glad to hear your on the mend

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    **** you're back to you personal best vertical jump (38in that's outstanding btw!) Your rehab must have been perfect man, keep doing whatever you're doing. How many iu are you taking at the moment? Did you go beyond 6-7? ED or 5 on 2 off?

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Oooooooh my stomach.....wheeeeeeeeew!

LOL, yeah ok
    DaBull has been in this game along time.
    Perhaps Foxy you care to explain how you expect to acomplish this amazing transformation on 1 cycle??

Quote Originally Posted by raoul3
    **** you're back to you personal best vertical jump (38in that's outstanding btw!) Your rehab must have been perfect man, keep doing whatever you're doing. How many iu are you taking at the moment? Did you go beyond 6-7? ED or 5 on 2 off?
    I went all the way to 7.5iu's but my shoulders were killing me so now I'm back to 6iu's(6 on 1 off). My rehab was wierd sh*t you would never think of doing on your own. Like sitting in a chair with wheels and pulling myself forward with my legs(kills the hamstrings).

Thread Information