RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone Try STANAFINA?

Anyone try Stanafina (water based)? It's comprised of 75m Tren and 75mg Winny per CC?

Just curious if anyone has tried it and if so how the results were.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Thats an awful blend for the following reason. Most people like running fina atleast 8 weeks for best results, now you aren't going to run winny that high for that long and what if you wanted to run higher dosages? You want to make the winny higher than that?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree here (and yes, I'm posting a little bit now) and add my $.02 in saying that I think this blend thing has really become a "fad" of sorts, and largely a useless one at that (pet rock, anyone). Sources, labs or whoever are combining things that just make NO sense combined. Sure, somethings do make sense, but isn't someone offering a clen /t3 liquid blend?? That's a prime example of this thing going too far. It doesn't allow you to taper your t3 doses without doing the same for the clen, nor does it allow you to use the clen two weeks on/two weeks off without also breaking up the T3. That's just one that comes to mind, but i know of a few. It's like a marketing ploy...for the very same reasons newbies seems so fond of sust ("it's 4 totally different kinds of test!!") I imagine products such as these hold a similar appeal.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The only blend i ever liked was the blue diamond labs prop/tren mix. 100mg prop, 75mg of fina.

BigGreen, it does sound appealing. I like the fact that their water based, which means you can use a smaller syringe gauge. But I'm glad I posted up about it so I can get the type of responses and views that other people have about them like yourself and what BDTR posted up.

But it does sound intriguing. The ease of have a blend? My only concern would be the potency and mix of each CC. I highly doubt that each one will be evenly split.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would agree about the stanafina having too high a dose of winny and using for 8 weeks is bad...i do however like the Test Prop/Fina Combos because you can inject 1cc ED instead of 2....or in the case of BDTR inject 10cc ED instead of 20....how is your cycle going by the way??

BDTR is offline Retired
    Right now im "cutting" before my big bulker. 250mcg t3, 600mcg clen and 600mg DNP with 150mg of prop ed and 100mg tren .

You could run the Stanafina at 1cc EOD. That's good enough for a cutting stack.

And has anyone actually tried it out? Just curious.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    BigGreen, it does sound appealing. I like the fact that their water based,
    That fact sort of passed me by initially. Not that I'm any more a fan of the blend because of it, but the water based tren is interesting....are you aware of how well it holds up in water??

Another decent one was I remember seeing around here and there from a place that, to my knowledge, went "under" this summer was the Omnatren, a sort of sustanon of tren...i think 100mg of tren enan and 50mg of acetate - not a bad blend if you use it correctly. I'm fairly certain they also had a tren/prop one going for a while, which, as bdtr said, is probably one of the best.

BigGreen, I'm not too sure how it chemically will hold up in water. That's one of the reasons I posted this up. Sounded very interested to find Tren water based.

The Prop/Tren does sound interesting also. But that solution is oil based and comes in 20cc's rather than 30cc's which Stanafina comes in.

Bump

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    LMAO! I dare someone to try this! I cant imagine how bad the pain will be with esterfied tren crystals in you! You think Test Suspension or Winny is bad, try something esterfied in ya thats not in a solution.

Id imagine you will have to use a pretty large pin for injections as well. Probally 20-21 guage.

I dont understand the sense for blends. If you want it blended, just draw the 2 seperate ones in the same syringe or mix your bottles. It IS that easy.

Why a large Pin, it's water based.

physique is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    LMAO! I dare someone to try this! I cant imagine how bad the pain will be with esterfied tren crystals in you! You think Test Suspension or Winny is bad, try something esterfied in ya thats not in a solution.

Id imagine you will have to use a pretty large pin for injections as well. Probally 20-21 guage.

I dont understand the sense for blends. If you want it blended, just draw the 2 seperate ones in the same syringe or mix your bottles. It IS that easy.
    i dont think anyone is reading your posts rony the bull. they are just posting that they dont like the blend.
    stanafina is great. it slides thru a 25g pin with ease! and is PAINLESS! personally i like the blend, i find for myself it works quite well at 1cc eod for the last 8weeks coming into a contest.
    i am not a big believer in boat loading drugs like others are on this board though.
    Too each there own i guess

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    IF its goign through a 25g pin, id have it tested ASAP.

Those of you that have been around for along time know winny doesnt flow that well. One of the few exceptions is a zambon..

Based on the size of the trenbolone acetate molecule, I highly doubt it would flow right through a 25g pin.

Furthermore, I can nearly guarantee its not going to be painless.Winstrol alone is not painless. Crystalized Trenbolone Acetate sure as hell is not painless. You know why T400 hurts? BA...ha no! Because the high concentration causes the propionate to crash out of solution in the depot. Thats why it hurts so bad.

Like I said, I would get it tested ASAP. Not saying its impossible, but as far as Im concerned unprobable to be painless. .

Now the small chance its suspended in PEG400/BA/BB, may be possible but I still woudnt call it painless nor able to easily flow through a 25g at the viscosity as above considering the concentrations.

BTW, EOD is not a good choice. Both half lives are too short for that.

RTB: water based steroids (essentially your suspensions) take larger pins than normally. REason being is that the steroids are not dissolved but suspended. As in visually you can see granules floating around. These will clog pins easily. Winstrol and Suspension (esp Vet brands) users can attest to this.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Thats for sure, i shoot aquatest and other suspensions through a 18 guage pin sometimes!

Thanks for the reply Physique.

Thanks for the info also BDTR and Billy_Bathgate. I was under the assumption that water based would require a smaller Pin (in reference to Zambon Winny like you mentioned in your reply). I never considered the crystals clogging the pin.

But Physique, if/when you took it, I'm guessing you liked it based on you using it for contest prep? I don't have it, but I was interested in it for upcoming cycles based on the makeup. I was just curious on how users found it.

Thread Information