hellnhavoc is offline New Member

natural gains the most you can get?

Im wondering what the max amount of lean muscle i can expect to put on naturally per week at 19 178 lbs 5'9" years old.. heh thanks again for keeping me away from the gear so early...

i was thinking about .5lbs-1.0lbs

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellnhavoc
    Im wondering what the max amount of lean muscle i can expect to put on naturally per week at 19 178 lbs 5'9" years old.. heh thanks again for keeping me away from the gear so early...

Its about 2 lbs a month, you can maybe push it if you are creative and really keeping your workouts "evolving", like when doing butterflys, raising your elbows higher and lower then typical just a couple inches on a butterfly/chest machine can trigger all kinds of reactions and growth from the muscles.

Ive seen some people bench a certain weight very well but then suggest to them to hold the bars a couple inches closer together or farther out then they are used to and they cant even half way budge it. You got to shake up and change things in your workout all the time, even if its something as small as moving where you typically hold the machine or barbells at, makes you stronger and keep growing at faster pace.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellnhavoc

depends on diet, training, and your genetics. you'll just have to find out

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    agreed

cjp85 is offline Member
    Theres really no way to tell bro, you tell us, 6 months from now, good luck

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    I agree also...............

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    No way to tell, lard ass might only be able to lose 2 pounds in a year where you will put on ten.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    like what a lot of the Bros said, it depends. I have been lifting "naturally" (just using otc supp.) and I think I did O.K. Yes I did make gains and yes I did grow, but to be honest, most of it was gained thru diet more so then the suppliments. But I will tell you most of my gains were at the age of 18-22. I haven't started a cycle yet but I am getting one together. I hit a stopping point so I am turning to something else that I know will push me past that. But I exausted all efforts before I turned here. You will know when it is time

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    like what a lot of the Bros said, it depends. I have been lifting "naturally" (just using otc supp.) and I think I did O.K. Yes I did make gains and yes I did grow, but to be honest, most of it was gained thru diet more so then the suppliments. But I will tell you most of my gains were at the age of 18-22. I haven't started a cycle yet but I am getting one together. I hit a stopping point so I am turning to something else that I know will push me past that. But I exausted all efforts before I turned here. You will know when it is time
    You can push thru diet, I personally found weight gainer shakes, the kind that are 700 calaries in a 16 oz shake put the weight on me like nothing else (combined with eating hefty amounts of real food too) but you can easily start making fat grow faster then your muscles... seems for me there is a fixed maximum rate of growth my muscles can do in a month... one thing nice about steroids is its more then quadrupled the rate my muscles can grow so I can get 10-20 lbs in the month with very little or no fat my comparison.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    To me, natural gaining sucks. Always hated the ammount of time it would take to even notice the slightest difference in my body.

Then again, you can't expect results over night and working out/weightlifting is a long term thing if you want to look good.

somedude247 is offline Member
    I've heard 10 lbs or so a year..given training regimen and diet.......add gear in there, and its like 10 "solid" pounds per cycle.....

Thread Information