Tetsuya is offline New Member

Primobolan Tablets.

When I took Primobolan depot it was in 100mg injections and I split it up doing 2 shots a week. Now I got a hold of Primobolan Tablets. How would I take this? Same quantity as the shots? Say 200mgs a week, how often should I drink the pills? 2x a week at 100mgs each time? Or should I split it up drinking30mgs a day??

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Are they the 25mg tabs?

take 50mgs ED, the half life is very short on the tabs

It gets alittle expensive taking the orals.

50 mgs at 7 days a week would mean 200 mgs of shot would equal about 350 mg of tablets??

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm saying you need to take the tabs every day! the injections are released into the blood stream slower, so injecting once or twice, even three times a week is OK. but the tabs only last for about a day, so to get an even concentration in your blood you need to take them every day.

Taking primo alone is very mild! I'm surprised you made any progress with just 200mgs a week? that's usually a dose for bridging in between cycles.

I would take 300mgs a week of primo stacked with some test at 400mgs a week?you'll see much better results.

Are you stacking the primo with anything?

Yes I'm stacking Primo with Winny and Deca . Actually what I wanted to ask is taking one shot of 100mgs and taking 100mg of tablets, is it the same? Thanks for answering.

The Iron Game Guest
    Dont expect anything from the tabs, they are next to useless and no, 350mgs/week is still very mild and in no way can it be compared to 200mgs of injectable.

Peace

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    i agree...primo tabs are ok for bridging but other than that, forget it.....the pills are less than half as potent as the injectable (500mg may equal 200mg injectable)....its not a 17aa so its relatively safe and binds well to the anabloic receptors...which says "bridge" to me or at last part of cycle to help maintain gains....

Would tabs vs shots equall about 2:1? So 400 mgs in tabs would equal 200 mgs in shots? Will this be hard on my liver to take so much tabs??

Thread Information