ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member

DBol 10mg Denkall\Enantat QV 250mg 10 ml\BD EQ200mg ml

Fellas- How should I run this stack? This will be my third cycle, I'm 5'9'', 155lbs. I got up to 172lbs but due to a should dislocation back in July, I had to take some time off. I'd like to gain back 20-30lbs. My other two cycles were, Sust 250 and Deca , and T400 and Deca for 10weeks. This will be my first experience with EQ and Dbol .

100 10mg Dbols
    10ml 250mg test ent
    10ml 200mg EQ
    50mg Clomid

I liked to run the cycle 8-10 weeks and I know I should run the EQ at least ten weeks, but this is all I could get a hold of for now. Let me know how to split the dbols, and which days I should inject the Test and EQ. I usually train Mon\Tues, Thurs\Frid.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ireloaded9; 11-05-2003 at 10:14 AM.

nj juice is offline Member
    You have enough dbol to run in this cycle, take it at 30-35mg a day for the first four weeks to get a jumpstart on things. However i would look to bump up your dosages of test and eq if i were you. I would get double the amount of what you have now, and take the test @ 500 mg/week and the eq @ 400mg/week. You can load both the test and eq in one pin and shoot 2 cc's on a monday and thursday.

ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    You have enough dbol to run in this cycle, take it at 30-35mg a day for the first four weeks to get a jumpstart on things. However i would look to bump up your dosages of test and eq if i were you. I would get double the amount of what you have now, and take the test @ 500 mg/week and the eq @ 400mg/week. You can load both the test and eq in one pin and shoot 2 cc's on a monday and thursday.

I'd love to run the EQ and test as suggested but this is all I can get a hold of for now. So I should run the dbols up to week four with EQ and Test? Also, how long should I wait until my last shot of EQ to start Clomid? What about bridging?

Thread Information