yianni54 is offline New Member

Smile Newbie Cutting cycle????????

Hello All! I am a newbie and have a few questions. I am 26, 5'11 and weigh about 196. I have been training since high school, but am at the point where I would like to go beyond what my genetics have to offer.

I am not looking to get big as I already have a good base. I want to get shredded. I am thinking about doing a cutting cycle consisting of Primabolan and Winstrol . Have also hear equipoise is a good cutting agent as well. Thought about maybe doing cytomel , triacana , or synthroid but I don't know if I wanna mess with my thyroid to much.

Currently I am on the Warrior diet by Ori Hefmenkler. I train w/ weights 4 times a week and do cardio about 2-3 times a week. I want abs! Please Help! Any comments or suggestions would be greatlu appreciated. Thanks.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    you will get more answers if you propose us a cycle and let the us critique it. put something together and post it ww can help from there. check out prop winny combos or just prop . do a search on cutting cycles and you will get a load of info

slamd097 is offline Banned
    research clen ...and look in ght search guide for a cutting cycle....But I am going to warn you...the bros here get a little upset if you don't do you home work...I know there is a great cycle that has been posted, but please research before you start throwing out ideas..

I am just telling you cause I learned the hard way.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    The search feature is wonderful.

Steele is offline Member
    if you just want to get ripped use some clen .

uberzone is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    The search feature is wonderful.
    what he said.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yianni54
    Hello All! I am a newbie and have a few questions. I am 26, 5'11 and weigh about 196. I have been training since high school, but am at the point where I would like to go beyond what my genetics have to offer.

I am not looking to get big as I already have a good base. I want to get shredded. I am thinking about doing a cutting cycle consisting of Primabolan and Winstrol . Have also hear equipoise is a good cutting agent as well. Thought about maybe doing cytomel , triacana , or synthroid but I don't know if I wanna mess with my thyroid to much.

Currently I am on the Warrior diet by Ori Hefmenkler. I train w/ weights 4 times a week and do cardio about 2-3 times a week. I want abs! Please Help! Any comments or suggestions would be greatlu appreciated. Thanks.
    Well lots of people come in here expecting to find a steroid to make abs... well it works like this, if you go on roids, you might put a layer of fat over your abs but you can also enlarge the 6 pack muscles a great deal so that after the cycle is over, you might not have to take so much fat off to make the 6 pack show... You should add testosterone to anything else you do, and make sure the testosterone is the biggest dose. What happens is, everything else other then testosterone will destroy your sex drive... well when you are like getting all buff and shredded you are going to want to test out the new body with the ladies but, oh shit, cant get a hard on to save your life.... damn that would suck.

Well the big thing is, testosterone might add some water, some fat but that water and fat is supposed to be the first thing lost when you end your cycle so go ahead and bloat a little now, work those abs while on roids, it will make those 6 pack muscle enlarge a great deal then when the cycle is over, cut the fat off and reveal them! Some of the anti-estrogens that you need to go along with testosterone might actually do some of the cutting for you, I'd found this in my case, added some 20-25 lbs so far (fluctuating as I am starting nolva and adjusting my anti-e's doses around) and liquidex has almost helped me keep my waist line the same as before the 20 lbs! I am still wearing the same pants, same belt, however my shirts are just about filled out and thigh area of some pants have just about had it.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-04-2003 at 02:26 AM.

Thread Information