Go Time is offline Associate Member

Maybe I need to be more worried..mods, vets help

I have been on a cycle that has included test en, eq, winny, GH, and clen . I am nearing the end of my test/eq and I started taking winny and clen 1 and 1/2 weeks ago. I have had 3 nose bleeds stimming from my left nostril, and today I had one out of right nostril. All of the nose bleed seemed to occur either during or after weights or cardio. I know clen is a bronchial dilator, so I am sure that is the reason, but I can't find anything that talks about nose bleeds on it. I had this same problem, but not to this extreme while I was on NO2(Arginine based). Also I don't know if this plays a role into it, but my lst two injections on my right glute have resulted in coughing spurts that lasted about 5 minutes. I never thought I was going to die like I have read on some of the other threads and yes I always aspirate . OK, if anyone knows any reason I should be worried or continue as normal?

the nose bleeds could occur from the thinning of your blood. Do you get nose bleeds mroe frequently than most.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    In regards to the coughing, do you aspirate after injecting to see if you hit a vien?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Personally I go through the same thing with clen . I don't know what it is. I have done some research on it as well and other then hypertension (high blood pressure) I don't see or haven't come across any other side affect of clen that could cause this.

I also found that personally the nose bleeds only last for the first couple of weeks. Then I adjusted to the clen and the nose bleeds calmed down and then stopped.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    me too. clen + winnie = me waking up and blowing dried blood outta my nose every other day.

Yes Ronny I always aspirate , and no I don't get nosebleed more frequently than most. This is the only thing that has me perplexed. Shredz I guess I will just monitor it over the next few weeks. I know the half-life for clen is 35 hours, but I should see something different being that the upcoming two weeks are my off weeks. I appreciate the response guys, just wanted to make sure I wasn't being to ignorant. It makes me feel a ton better to know I am not the only one who has experienced this, thanks Shredz

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    me too. clen + winnie = me waking up and blowing dried blood outta my nose every other day.
    That would make even more sense asymetrical, because I am on both. I knew I was probably being stupid. I don't want to be one of those thread starters that posts some overexagurating thread and scares the shit out of everybody. Thanks again guys.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    That would make even more sense asymetrical, because I am on both. I knew I was probably being stupid. I don't want to be one of those thread starters that posts some overexagurating thread and scares the shit out of everybody. Thanks again guys.
    no prob being worried bro, don't hesitate to start threads considering your health. good luck with the cycle

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    I appreciate the response guys, just wanted to make sure I wasn't being to ignorant. It makes me feel a ton better to know I am not the only one who has experienced this, thanks Shredz
    Better to be safe then sorry if you ask me..that is what we are all here for. Keep us posted on what happens when you are on your 2 weeks off. I am sure things will change after a couple of days.

I'll keep everybody posted, thanks again.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Have you bothered to have your BP checked?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Have you bothered to have your BP checked?
    Billy, my wife is an R.N. and is going to bring home a pump to check my BP tomorrow. I have been monitoring my heart rate since on clen and it is up about 10 beats per minute. The other AS has contributed also I know to increased heart rate. No biggie as I knew this would happen. My resting heart rat is usually 60-62, and during this cycle and now being on clen it is up to 84. I also weigh 30 lbs more than I did before the cycle. I'll check BP tomorrow and update ya'll tomorrow. I'm sure I am fine, but like the other guys said better to be safe than sorry.

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Definetly the combo of winny + clen if you ask me. Ive heard of both winny and clen by themselves giving random nose bleeds, so it doesnt suprise me that the combination does as well.

Checked my BP and it is 140/82, it is up a little, but like my wife said this isn't a huge increase, so I am sure like the other bros said it is just the winny/clen . Thanks again for all the responses guys. I'll post back if anything were to change.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I used to have nose bleeding problems but I started covering my finger with a kleenex when I am picking it and that helped out alot. Maybe you should try it.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I used to have nose bleeding problems but I started covering my finger with a kleenex when I am picking it and that helped out alot. Maybe you should try it.
    LMAO!!!

Thread Information