bigdave91 is offline Associate Member

Gyno with no symptoms?

Is it possible to get Gyno without showing the symptoms of tingly,sensitive,sore nips??

Dave

bump

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave91
    Is it possible to get Gyno without showing the symptoms of tingly,sensitive,sore nips??

Dave
    I think its possible to get some water bloat and some fat behind the nip without simptoms but if its real mammary gland development it should get all kinds of red, enlarged and itchy... also for me, befroe they started getting itchy and sensative, they were starting to look a little perky and pointy a little... its possible its coming soon.... be ready to go on the nolva, it reverses things and settles it all down very quickly... gets rid of the pointyness too, I was back to full man like round pecs under the nipples very quickly... but a day or two before mine started getting sensative the overall area was starting to get a tad bit pointy... believe me its a warning sign.

Also I dont know if its just me but it also seems you get a slight reduction in your sex drive right when you start wondering about your nipples... when you go on the nolva the sex drive comes back to full force if not even better then ever before.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-05-2003 at 11:50 AM.

If it is just a water bloat then it will disappear on its own after the cycle wont it?

Im on 20mg of tamoxifen ED (same as novla) and im remaining on it for the whole cycle.

Dave

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Only time I got gyno(actuall lump) it had no symptoms of development. I think that is rare, but it happened to me.
    You'll know if a lump is there because a lump will be there.

Thread Information